Thread: RS3 color bot crash/ Mouse emu on non-smart client

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Default RS3 color bot crash/ Mouse emu on non-smart client

Hello everyone,
    I'm new here and I've really been enjoying writing color scripts for personal use. I botted my main to 99 mining and wrote another script that does elder tree runs for me fairly effectively.
    The current script I wrote relies on finding the color of objects in certain tboxes on the screen. The script works on my main computer, but for some reason crashes on my second computer when I ask it to look for any color on the screen. BOth computers have all the extensions for simba created, and they are the exact same script. The RS3 graphics options are the same.

It crashes specifically on this line.. while FindColorTolerance(x,y,axeCol1,164,57,368,235,10) do .....

All the script says is "successfully executed" once it reaches that line. It should be looping instead.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Sorry if this is in the wrong place as its the first time posting here.

A second Question- is it possible to emulate a mouse on the NXT client instead of using mine? I'm afraid of using SMART as I know it is detectable. However, I would like to use my computer at the same time.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by willbur201 View Post
    All the script says is "successfully executed" once it reaches that line. It should be looping instead.
    That's not a bot crashing. It's likely doing whatever it's been coded to do.
    As for the inconsistencies, use writelns to debug what's happening. With the limited info posted, I'd say check to make sure the targetted window is actually getting the colors (not all black). I personally use the dtm editor to check for that.

Hello everyone,
    A second Question- is it possible to emulate a mouse on the NXT client instead of using mine? I'm afraid of using SMART as I know it is detectable. However, I would like to use my computer at the same time.
    Use a VM or use a client that does so, e.g. https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...578&highlight= might work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Ah. Well as for doing what its supposed to do, it does it succesfully on my main computer, I haven't changed it when I sent it to my second computer. color picker does work on the second computer, so I'm wondering if I'm missing some dependency for simba on my second computer.

Also, I can't see the post you linked- can you give a quick summary whats in that post? I don't like the performance I get with a vm.
    Last edited by willbur201; 07-24-2017 at 08:17 PM.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

Also, I can't see the post you linked- can you give a quick summary whats in that post? I don't like the performance I get with a vm.
    I PMed you a link to my project, it allows you to send fake input to one or more running NXT clients. It's currently Jr Members+ Only, but you seem legitimately interested in botting on NXT, so why not.

NXT also seems to be a hit or miss on VM's.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Wow thank you. I will definitely look at it. I can't reply by PM yet, thats how green I am to these forums.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

Wow thank you. I will definitely look at it. I can't reply by PM yet, thats how green I am to these forums.
    You can always join the SRL Discord; https://discordapp.com/invite/bgN9srT

Thread Information