Thread: S.M.A.R.T /Colour/Reflection

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Default S.M.A.R.T /Colour/Reflection

So recently I've been trying to learn how to code in colour as it seems to be the safest method for botting. My real question, however, is if I only want to use colour scripting without using a reflected version of Runescape will I only be able to run one bot at a time, and at the same time have my mouse controlled by my computer so I wont be able to use it?

I guess what I really want to know is, how many clients can I run that only use colour scripting safely, and if I were to run colour scripts through S.M.A.R.T would I be more likely to be banned?

Thanks a lot!

Jokerface25

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

As far as I know, you can run color scripts through SMART, no problem!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Thanks dude! I really liked your tutorials on youtube! I'm kinda a noob at all this but are those all in colour or reflection and how outdated are they?

Thanks!

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

That's a difficult question to answer and impossible to answer accurately. There's not been any evidence of banning due to 3rd party clients unless that player is flagged for something else first. I can't tell you how many accounts I've had banned via using the official client. In fact they probably outweigh the number I've had banned while using SMART, as odd as that sounds. I've noticed the only aspect that solidly leads to a ban is in-game actions that simply don't make sense. Like trying to interact with an object/NPC/Item/Player that's out of reach, multiple times.

I also just recently received a minor ban on an ironman account while developing a smelting script. Without adding failsafes, the script tried to smelt steel bars while only having iron ores, and continued this for no more than a minute before I caught it. Even after correcting the issue, hours later the account was banned. So in my opinion, it's the in-game behavior that truly impacts accounts being flagged, maybe after that aspects such as 3rd party clients are detected. Who knows really...

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    That's a difficult question to answer and impossible to answer accurately. There's not been any evidence of banning due to 3rd party clients unless that player is flagged for something else first. I can't tell you how many accounts I've had banned via using the official client. In fact they probably outweigh the number I've had banned while using SMART, as odd as that sounds. I've noticed the only aspect that solidly leads to a ban is in-game actions that simply don't make sense. Like trying to interact with an object/NPC/Item/Player that's out of reach, multiple times.

I also just recently received a minor ban on an ironman account while developing a smelting script. Without adding failsafes, the script tried to smelt steel bars while only having iron ores, and continued this for no more than a minute before I caught it. Even after correcting the issue, hours later the account was banned. So in my opinion, it's the in-game behavior that truly impacts accounts being flagged, maybe after that aspects such as 3rd party clients are detected. Who knows really...
    Thanks Flgiht! You seem to be a really big contributor on this website I'm going to get into scripting in colour as it seems like an interesting place to start, and also seems like the all-around best option for scripting bots on runescape. I hope you release some more tutorials on writing scripts I'm sure people would appreciate! Thanks again

Thread Information