Thread: Looking for script requests

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Post Looking for script requests

Bored and decided to get into Simba in my downtime. Was a script dev on power*crap* for 4 years and after the great snafu that was v7 I stopped completely and open sourced my projects. Just looking for some ideas for RS3 to gain more knowledge and to add another tool to my box of tricks. I'll take on pretty much anything if I deem it as a good use of my time. I will not however be doing any moneymaking scripts.
    Last edited by ChainedHope; 08-22-2017 at 02:14 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

jadinko lair firemaking/mining granite/hunting grenwalls all with seren spells? or a runespan script? would all be convenient

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkscape View Post
    jadinko lair firemaking/mining granite/hunting grenwalls all with seren spells? or a runespan script? would all be convenient

Seren spells are out of my reach right now (doing all my testing on a newish ironman) but I can get started on a runespan script.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

AFK fighter that uses Regenerate to heal
    Last edited by silverforge; 08-31-2017 at 07:01 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

HI guys,in looking for a very simple script that can let me known with a sound or something like a notification when I get challenged, and in the meanwhile it has to accept the challenge.
    Paying with PayPal.
    Cheers

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Monroe1 View Post
    HI guys,in looking for a very simple script that can let me known with a sound or something like a notification when I get challenged, and in the meanwhile it has to accept the challenge.
    Paying with PayPal.
    Cheers
    You can use Alt1's AFKWarden (runeapps.org) to accomplish the first part. As to making a script I dont have an account to test staking and have no motivation to do so. Its just not something I want to do. One a plus side it would be pretty easy to write if you want to take a few hours to learn and attempt it.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

chained, you looking to collaborate a little? I'm working on some stuff, but I get bored easily. It's all in Jmem's, but I can share via PM if you're interested.

my main project atm is an all-in-one task utility. it still has a lot to be developed, but currently im working on writing .mine/.chop/etc functions for a TTask record that stores lots of info such as equipment/loot/monsters

eventually It should allow me to create tasks and swap between them periodically to look much more human than using 'script-x for 10 hrs with breaks'

i'm also thinking about how to write for dungeoneering. seems like an EXTREMELY daunting task :/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by klamor View Post
    chained, you looking to collaborate a little? I'm working on some stuff, but I get bored easily. It's all in Jmem's, but I can share via PM if you're interested.

my main project atm is an all-in-one task utility. it still has a lot to be developed, but currently im working on writing .mine/.chop/etc functions for a TTask record that stores lots of info such as equipment/loot/monsters

eventually It should allow me to create tasks and swap between them periodically to look much more human than using 'script-x for 10 hrs with breaks'

i'm also thinking about how to write for dungeoneering. seems like an EXTREMELY daunting task :/
    Klamor, love the idea I've actually been thinking of something similar for awhile. I think a player should be able designate what they are going to be doing for x amount of time and then swap between activities of their choosing and configure the script like that. It would be interesting to see how long accounts could last for.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

It seems like the ideal way to do things, rather than having an army of bots all swapping out on one script. Have a look at my task utility thread in JMems and let me know what you would like to see added

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

You might be interested in GOAP (Goal-Oriented Action Planning). If you Google it, the first result is from the FEAR developer who pioneered it (I don't think I can post links).

I've been working on something similar. I created a library to build a tree of requirements for resources (e.g., items, quests, location) and actions (e.g., smithing said item, or completing said quest, going to said location) and implemented 'planner' objects that walk the tree, using specific and unique costs/weights based on a 'personality', to make decisions on what to do.

I explicitly linked the nodes, which I suppose differs from standard GOAP, because there's simply too much data in RuneScape to efficiently use the 'floaty' (i.e., actions aren't connected) goal planning, but the idea remains the same.

You can scrape a lot of data from the game (craft menus, skill/level-up menus) if you have some means of intelligently parsing the GUI, and you can also get a lot of data from the RuneScape Wiki (by parsing the templates).

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kompromaus View Post
    You might be interested in GOAP (Goal-Oriented Action Planning). If you Google it, the first result is from the FEAR developer who pioneered it (I don't think I can post links).

I've been working on something similar. I created a library to build a tree of requirements for resources (e.g., items, quests, location) and actions (e.g., smithing said item, or completing said quest, going to said location) and implemented 'planner' objects that walk the tree, using specific and unique costs/weights based on a 'personality', to make decisions on what to do.

I explicitly linked the nodes, which I suppose differs from standard GOAP, because there's simply too much data in RuneScape to efficiently use the 'floaty' (i.e., actions aren't connected) goal planning, but the idea remains the same.

You can scrape a lot of data from the game (craft menus, skill/level-up menus) if you have some means of intelligently parsing the GUI, and you can also get a lot of data from the RuneScape Wiki (by parsing the templates).
    Clarity made a DTM grabber, but something with https messed it up. I'm not sure how to fix it, but I think it would be sweet to grab stuff like item info/DTMs and xp values straight from the wiki.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Hey ChainedHope

I have a request for an automated raw summer pie maker. This is a tedious but quick way of making money.

Walkthrough -

Bank preset of 14 pie shells, 14 strawberries
    Bot clicks use on pie shell with strawberry and makes 14 part summer pies
    When strawberries are exhausted bot reverts to second bank preset, combining 14 part summer pies with 14 watermelons
    When watermelons are exhausted bot terminates, player manually changes preset 1 to 14 part summer pies and 14 cooking apples
    Bot makes 14 raw summer pies

millions of GP/hr with this method...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drbungle View Post
    Hey ChainedHope

I have a request for an automated raw summer pie maker. This is a tedious but quick way of making money.

Walkthrough -

Bank preset of 14 pie shells, 14 strawberries
    Bot clicks use on pie shell with strawberry and makes 14 part summer pies
    When strawberries are exhausted bot reverts to second bank preset, combining 14 part summer pies with 14 watermelons
    When watermelons are exhausted bot terminates, player manually changes preset 1 to 14 part summer pies and 14 cooking apples
    Bot makes 14 raw summer pies

millions of GP/hr with this method...
    Here you go, it has zero failsafes though. If you want to add one, i suggest making a function that checks if theres something in slot 28 or just add that in the repeat in makeIt();
    To set it up: set up preset 1 with pastry dish in slot 1, then the other necessary ingredient in slot 2 then fill rest of slots with 13 pastry dishes and 13 (strawberries).
    You can add smart include if you want to use that. I didn't add any change in preset bc you can just change 1 to 2 when you restart the script.

Code:
    program drAmericanPie;
    {$I SRL-6/SRL.simba}

procedure bankIt();
    begin
    wait(randomRange(100, 250));
    bankScreen.open(BANK_NPC_BLUE);

if bankScreen.isOpen() then
    begin
      bankScreen.clickButton(BANK_BUTTON_PRESET_1);
      wait(randomRange(500, 1200));
    end;
    end;

procedure makeIt();
    begin
    tabBackPack.mouseSlot(1, MOUSE_MOVE);
    wait(randomRange(100, 200));

if isMouseOverText(['se']) then
    begin
    fastClick(MOUSE_LEFT);
    wait(randomRange(100, 300));
    tabBackPack.mouseSlot(2, MOUSE_LEFT);

if productionScreen.isOpen(5000) then
    begin
      productionScreen.clickStart();

if progressScreen.isOpen(5000) then
      repeat
      wait(1000);
      until not progressScreen.isOpen();
    end;
    end;
    end;

begin
    clearDebug();
    setupSRL();

repeat
      bankIt();
      makeIt();
    until (false);
    end.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Thanks man!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Looking for a money making/fletching bot for making either arrow shafts or headless arrows (a choice)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ishamael1337 View Post
    Looking for a money making/fletching bot for making either arrow shafts or headless arrows (a choice)
    This would be a really good script to try and learn on. All you would need is the mayors beginner tutorial.
    you might want to use progress screen instead of a random wait and you would want to add a function/procedure check to see if you out of feathers or arrow shafts. add better wait times. message me if you want some help.
    the basic script would be:

program headless();
    ($I SRL-6/SRL.simba)

procedure combine();
    begin
    tabBackPack.mouseSlot(2, MOUSE_LEFT);
    if productionScreen.isOpen(5000) then
    begin
    wait(randomRange(11000, 12000));
    end;

begin
    clearDebug();