Thread: Creating a Maplestory client?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Default Creating a Maplestory client?

Hi all, so this is for a private server. I've attempted other programs that "used" to work but are no longer. I was curious if anyone had the details/direction on how to create a client to launch Maplestory.exe into a window. I need it within a window as when pointing simba to the maplestory window it does not detect key inputs. I've got a grasp on C#, but if you know of any other languages where this might be easier or more ideal to do please let me know. Any help is appreciated as always!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

You sure that Maplestory's failure to receive key events from Simba isn't just a problem with your code?
    Feel free to ask me any questions, I will do my best to answer them!

Previously known as YouPee.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joopi View Post
    You sure that Maplestory's failure to receive key events from Simba isn't just a problem with your code?
    It's a simple sendkeys.

Simba Code:
    sendKeys('o', 10, 10); //sends key for hp pot
        wait(600);

It inputs to my PC and other games just fine. It may also be due to some weird security they built in to this Private Server, not really sure. I know I've had problems before and had to use another application to launch it into a different window - but due to their security it's no longer allowing the app to launch from this other app now.

Edit: the above was a bad example as there's a check for that but I have another spamming the loot key every 10ms and it doesn't do anything once clicking on the client. Click outside of it and it starts spamming my loot key.

Thread Information