Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: [SRL][OSRS] Slacky's Universal Miner™

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hello,

I can't seem to press yes during the setup component. Some help would be much appreciated!

Sorry quite new to this Simba thing.
    Last edited by abonil1; 12-09-2018 at 02:58 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm having the same issue. He mentioned in a previous reply to try stopping the script, then restarting and manually selecting the SMART client using simba. I haven't been able to get that to work either, but might be worth a try.

Edit: I was able to click the buttons, but not reliably setup the script using them. It looks like after selecting the client, everything has an unknown x and y offset, so randomly clicking I could get the buttons to react, but not reliably enough to do anything
    Last edited by The Moose; 12-09-2018 at 02:34 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Yeah I tried Slacky's suggested solution but it doesn't seem to work for me

Edit:
    Managed to click "yes" to setup (although i had to click on "no" to select "yes - so essentially off-centered) but as The Moose mentioned, the x and y is not accurate and I was unable to select any rocks.
    Last edited by abonil1; 12-09-2018 at 11:13 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

I was able to press yes and click the rocks but the script probably cant find it at the rocks at the location soo idk what to do, i looked at the script and cant find the coordinates.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by superfonz View Post
    I was able to press yes and click the rocks but the script probably cant find it at the rocks at the location soo idk what to do, i looked at the script and cant find the coordinates.
    I've been running without too many issues, but I have been using the powerminer option, and I have found it works best in a 3up rock spot, rather than a 2. Also, make sure you select more than one color for the rocks you are trying to mine. I have found using the windows magnify tool helps for accurately picking colors.
    When I used the banking option, the script failed to find the banker and logged out. When I checked it later that day, that account had been locked.

Overall this is an amazing script!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information