I decided to release the source of my failed RS3 NXT bot client.

It works, but not for what I wanted (i.e., high-level PvM).

https://github.com/bkdoormaus/autonomaus

To build, take a look at the Premake4 script (HDT/build/premake4.lua) and note all the dependencies. There's a lot. It runs on Linux and I tried porting it to Windows but gave up.

The layout is as so:

AUTONOMAUS is the client. It's composed of a static library, Asimaus, with all non-crucial logic; Autonomaus, the primary bot plug-in; and some tests.

ARDEN is a collection of real-time OpenGL tracing libraries. Jaques is the primary hooking library; you can use LD_PRELOAD on Linux to easily inject it into the client. I have some scripts in local/bin that show off how to set up the enviroment to load Autonomaus into the RuneScape client on Linux.

PRINCIPLE is full of a bunch of tools to extract resources (model queries, texture queries, etc) from traces dumped by Jaques. You use these matches to query the state of the game. I include some for things like trees already in NECRONOMICON.

EIZNEBAHN is for input spoofing. It only works with X11.

The other libraries support the above. KOMPROMAT generates events from RuneScape's rendering, among other things. WALDEN processes these events to generate low-level views of the rendering system. DISCWORLD generates a high-level view of the game world from WALDEN.

It's not well documented, and it's over-engineered, but maybe someone could find some use in it.