Thread: Question about account status

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Default Question about account status

Hey everyone

So I joined about 2 years ago and I was reprimanded for spamming, I wasn't trying to cause trouble and I can understand the consequences I received. My main got banned and I took a long break and now I'm looking to get back in the game. I was hoping to get jr.members this time around, and even though I have the requirements, I think the penalties for back then are preventing me from getting it.

I apologize for spamming and I won't do it again, but is there any way that I can get jr.members with this account? It would be really appreciated, thanks

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quoted
    596 Post(s)

I am not so sure you have actually met the requirements. Activity may very well play a role in it (look at your activety-bar under your nick).. Ofc being active doesn't mean post a truck-load of junk posts. But to be honest, I don't think getting Jr. is something you should concern yourself with. If that's what your whole "getting back in the game" means, then reconsider. Better to have a goal of just being a productive member of the community.

That said, I can neither verify or unverify that there may been some repercussions from spamming the forums, I simply don't know. But I don't think you should think that it has permanently locked your account to your current rank.
    Last edited by slacky; 12-17-2017 at 10:42 AM.
    !No priv. messages please

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

I had been warned/banned/derepped plenty of times, didn't stop me from getting Jr. Member rank or any cups. I do not think offenses preclude acquisition of any ranks.

GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Bad™ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slacky View Post
    I am not so sure you have actually met the requirements. Activity may very well play a role in it (look at your activety-bar under your nick).. Ofc being active doesn't mean post a truck-load of junk posts. But to be honest, I don't think getting Jr. is something you should concern yourself with. If that's what your whole "getting back in the game" means, then reconsider. Better to have a goal of just being a productive member of the community.

That said, I can neither verify or unverify that there may been some repercussions from spamming the forums, I simply don't know. But I don't think you should think that it has permanently locked your account to your current rank.
    Ah, I was just confused because I thought the requirements were having a 1 month old account and 30 posts. Thanks, I'll try to work better

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

What exactly are the requirements to become a junior member?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I’m not sure

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

As Jajo said "1 month old account and 30 posts". I also read the "things you should know" and it says that there too.

Thread Information