Thread: Simple Feather Pack buying script.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Default Simple Feather Pack buying script.

Can someone create a simple feather pack buying script?

Name - Feather Pack Buyer

What does the script do? and Where does it do it?:

BASIC FUNCTIONALITY:
    It buys 5/10 packs of feather at gerrants shop in port sarim, then it opens them and repeat. Does this until the money runs out, then logs out.

Here is a video of how it should be done: http://g.recordit.co/Y5eVjB8vu4.gif

I have found this method of buying 5 packs and repeating gains maximum profit. The loss due to feather pack increasing is minimum and by the time you open all packs, the packs in store are refilled. They are not filled if you buy 10 or more, as seen in video.

ADVANCED FEATURES THAT COULD BE ADDED:

1) Detect if other players are present and feather packs are less that '90' in number, hop worlds.
    2) When the cash stack is run out and Feathers are bought, goes to grans exchange and sells all the feathers for the profit of 1gp per Feather. Logs out/ breaks, logs back in to check. If the feathers are sold, takes the money to gerrant shop and buys feathers again.

Breaking and fatigue are a must in this script since its nature. It is heavily botted.

What does the script achieve?

Feather buying is a blessing in f2p, perhaps the only blessing. Feathers are always in demand and always sell. I personaly have been trying various methods since past week to get to a bond. All fail to earn money except this one. Second method to Feather buying would probably be Wine of zamorak grabbing which again is botted alot.
    Feather buying yields 50% profit! I spend 2gp per feather and sell it for 3gp.
    Evrything in f2p is 10x harder to get then it should be. Mainly because of bots(ironical), or i should say irresponsible botting.

This method has its limitations. It has a speed at which it can be done. The bulk feathers sell overnight, not instantly. It may or maynot be converted to a goldfarming method but then again, everything else can be.

f2p/p2p? any other level / skill / quest requirements? - Both f2p/p2p but mainly f2p. No requirements other than starting cash.

Do you have an account with these requirements you could lend to a dev? - I unfortunately have one account right now which i cannot risk but it can be done on a fresh account with 7quest points, with as little as 50k.

Difficulty... (Easy/Medium/Hard)- Easy to Medium.

If this script could be made to work on official/osbuddy client, it would be awsome!

Thanks!
    Last edited by justforfun; 02-13-2018 at 04:16 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Seems like a lot of additionally things that make this more complicated then it needs to be, i.e. running to g.e., hopping worlds, etc.

Since you're obviously using this for iron man, I don't see the need to waste time on something that will only be used for maybe 10 minutes, but if you're so keen on doing this, how about you run a ghost macro of yourself doing this for a few minutes and just loop that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Feather buying is ultimate f2p bond machine.No, itsnot for ironman.

You can collect 100k ish in f2p, then just buy feathers packs and sell them to GE for 50% profit. Repeat the process.

So if you start with 100k, you will have 150k, then 1.5x that i.e 225k and 1.5x that in the next round 337.5k and so on. Its a guaruntee you will make profit as the prices have been stable for years.

Doing this WILL get you a bond in 2-3 days on f2p, from amounts as low as just 100k cash. I do not know any other stable f2p method that gaurantee's bond like this.

Thread Information