Thread: Looking for a scripting partner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Default Looking for a scripting partner

Id like someone to collaborate on a script with me, like we could do a hunter script for example and send eachother code. We can also talk and work together if you want to.

Basically I want to write scripts faster than I would alone. I just want someone who can do this everyday like I do. If you cant work on scripts everyday, still hit me up though and we can work 1 day a week or whatever you want.

Right now Im working on a motherload mine script with aerolib, which just has some touching up to do before its finished.

I want to make a blast furnace script next, but Id love to make a hunter script aswell.

If you have a script idea you want to work together on just let me know.

Discord: Script#2345

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Since no one responded, just figured I'd add something - you may be better off just posting the first script, and from there if people comment or review it and are interested in what you did, you could go from there to see if any of them would want to team up with you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

try getting ahold of ineedbot from the fishing script in OSRS the dude is a genius and he said he would like to get back into it....need his name?

Thread Information