7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Default [RS3][NXT][WIP] All-In-One RS3

All-In-One RS3 NXT
    Version: Beta 1.0
    Project GitHub: https://github.com/snoopunit/Klamors-AIO-RS3

Intoduction:
    Greetings SRL community! My name is Klamor, and over the past several weeks, I've been working on designing some includes with the intention of assisting those who may lack the ambition or drive to get started in making their own scripts. This project focuses on bringing all of my runescape botting activities into one central area that we can easily manage and, hopefully, update as a community. As the main project stands, I am focusing solely on botting with the NXT resizable game client, but with future updates, we may see cross-compatibility if the there is enough request.

Requirements:

Setup:
    1. Download / Install Runescape 3's NXT game client
    2. Follow instructions on Twinki's post for installing the NAS include/plugin
    3. Create a folder in your *simba1.2*\Includes folder named "SRL-6-Simba1.2"
    4. Copy all files from my provided SRL-6 update into newly created folder
    5. Follow instructions on my project github linked at the top of this pos

Include Features:
    • On Screen Script Status / Statistics
    • Variable Breaking
    • EXP / Profit tracking

Work In Progress Features:
    • Player Biometrics
    • More / better antiban procedures
    • Automated activity switching

Supported Activities:
    • Woodcutting w/fletching & banking
    • Fishing w/power dropping & banking
    • Using portables at Combat Academy*
    • Smithing at Combat Academy*
    • Bankstanding (high alch, superheat, fletch, etc.)
    • Combat (courtesy of slightly altered version of bonsaiFighter script)
      (*) denotes activities that may not have been fully implemented

Work In Progress Activities:
    • Combat looting
    • Divination
    • Mining
    • Smithing

Planned Activites:
    • Runecrafting (via Abyss?)
    • Summoning
    • Agility

Special Thanks to:
    @Clarity, @slacky, @acow, @The Mayor, @Olly, @Twinki, @Thomas, @bonsai, @Kasi, @KeepBotting

Instructions:
    Open kTask.simba and locate the kTask vars. This list contains all of the currently available activities or 'kTask's that have been fully scripted.
    Open kPlayerManager.simba and find the procedure kPlayerManager.doMain()
    You will see a call to the function kPlayerManager.changeTask().
    Inside these parentheses is where you will change the current task for the script to operate with.
    e.g. changing self.changeTask(mapleCutShortbows) to self.changeTask(mapleCutArrows)

If you wish to contribute to this project, please visit: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...36#post1391036 for an in-depth guide on how to create tasks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Dang! Congratz on the release and great work! I'll give it whirl and see how things go. If you are looking for help from the community, I'll happily send you some changes and fixes if I end up making any. Are you also looking for scripts to add into it from others? If so, I may be able to work on some.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StickToTheScript View Post
    Dang! Congratz on the release and great work! I'll give it whirl and see how things go. If you are looking for help from the community, I'll happily send you some changes and fixes if I end up making any. Are you also looking for scripts to add into it from others? If so, I may be able to work on some.
    Ill be doing a write up on how to write tasks using my include soon. The basic idea is that all you need to do to add "scripts" is define a task with either pre-existing taskareas or define your own. Have a look at kTask.simba to see how I declare them.

Ive already adapted keepbotting ikaramjafiaher into a simple task that youll see as one of the global functions near the bottom

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    203 Post(s)

Congrats on release! I actually just started compiling some of my own scripts I've been using in conjunction with NAS today tho it's still focused on 800x600. I'm interested in your antiban, have you found it's more effective?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yourule97 View Post
    Congrats on release! I actually just started compiling some of my own scripts I've been using in conjunction with NAS today tho it's still focused on 800x600. I'm interested in your antiban, have you found it's more effective?
    actually haven't added much antiban yet, but you can see the beginnings of what I'm working on if you take a look at the biometrics include. Still trying to figure out how it should be implemented.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    203 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by klamor View Post
    actually haven't added much antiban yet, but you can see the beginnings of what I'm working on if you take a look at the biometrics include. Still trying to figure out how it should be implemented.
    I'm sure you can figure something out. I wrote a small feature in my own to try and slowly increase wait times when fatigue increases. At the end of the day, I'm not sure it even matters, but I think antiban is a cool idea. I'd be happy to contribute some to this library once I get setup going (and more free time grrr).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

If you need help with div let me know!
    Don't Troll, Don't Fight, Just keep the Respect

Feel free to re-make my scripts ;D
    Community Member

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

I've actually been taking a break for the last few weeks, as there doesn't seem to be much interest in the project and i've got some IRL stuff to attend to. If you'd like to contribute something, then feel free to send me a PM. I'd like to get back into this whenever I can find the time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Getting this error message "Error: Unknown declaration "TRSInterface" at line 287" When the script trys to open up the minimap.simba for SRL-6 in Includes ... I apologize in advance for my lack of knowledge, just trying to figure this out
    Last edited by jrowe; 08-22-2018 at 10:40 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Has anyone else encountered issues with the winTypes file? I'm receiving the following error: Error: Unknown declaration "ffi_stdcall" at line 28 from winTypes. As far as I can tell, I've followed twinki's instructions and saved the necessary files to the correct place. Curious if anyone else ran into this issue?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SmallP3n0r View Post
    Has anyone else encountered issues with the winTypes file? I'm receiving the following error: Error: Unknown declaration "ffi_stdcall" at line 28 from winTypes. As far as I can tell, I've followed twinki's instructions and saved the necessary files to the correct place. Curious if anyone else ran into this issue?
    I ran into many issues. Then I gave up.
    ''If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done''

total leve 2715/1b exp +... exterminated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

When trying to compile I keep getting "Error loading C:\Simba\Plugins\liblayer.dll:". Is there any other files from the Liblayer GibSource that need to be placed anywhere else except the .dll file in /Plugins?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikel765 View Post
    When trying to compile I keep getting "Error loading C:\Simba\Plugins\liblayer.dll:". Is there any other files from the Liblayer GibSource that need to be placed anywhere else except the .dll file in /Plugins?
    View post number 10 by @flight https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...t=liblayer.dll
    There's a link to download an EXE just place that in your /simba folder and it should be able to get information from the plugins folder now.

ALSO I had trouble until compiling the master with an older version of Lazarus. I used 1.6.2/FPC 3 instead of 1.8.4/FPC 3.0.4. This thread contains all the information about that. https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...25#post1392425
    Last edited by jrowe; 08-26-2018 at 05:11 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

@jrowe did you ever get it to work? I recently started testing some of the stuff on it and the lobster fishing in karamja seems to still work pretty well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Haven't tried it yet, but if it works with Klamor, then there's a probability that it will still function.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Some SRL-6 functions will need to be updated for some tasks to work. progress and production screens are the first two I've noticed. Ideally I would like to update these functions to be found anywhere on the screen rather than the standard ui layout as well, but it's not something i'm actively working on atm.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Just added support for Barbarian Fishing as well as Fishing/Banking in the Port District of Menaphos. Having some issues with SPS, so i'm disabling the navigation functions to make things function.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jrowe View Post
    Getting this error message "Error: Unknown declaration "TRSInterface" at line 287" When the script trys to open up the minimap.simba for SRL-6 in Includes ... I apologize in advance for my lack of knowledge, just trying to figure this out
    Having the same issue as Jrowe @klamor\

Appears to be alot of issues with the Minimap.Simba, klamor how did you get around this?
    Last edited by Cubz; 12-20-2018 at 06:23 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cubz View Post
    Having the same issue as Jrowe @klamor\

Appears to be alot of issues with the Minimap.Simba, klamor how did you get around this?
    It would help if you had detailed specifics of what isn't working properly.

I know the minimap functions weren't all working 100%, but I only needed minor tweaks to make it work.

For instance, I know there was an issue with grabbing the exact minimap direction, which I basically just rounded off in the function to make it work (sort of).

Which tasks are you having trouble with?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Getting some errors like "Error: Forwarded declaration doesn't match at line 51" and "Error: Unknown declaration "User32" at line 3" in the NAS_KeyboardOverrides when trying to start kNXT. Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikel765 View Post
    Getting some errors like "Error: Forwarded declaration doesn't match at line 51" and "Error: Unknown declaration "User32" at line 3" in the NAS_KeyboardOverrides when trying to start kNXT. Any ideas as to why this is happening?
    Stuck here as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AzulDrake View Post
    Stuck here as well
    Same Hopefully someone can provide some insight .

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Sorry for the lack of response everyone, it seems like many of you are having issues with the NAS plugin, which would lead me to believe it is not installed correctly.

Either way, I'm not sure any of my script even still works, as I have not been using or working on it in months. There have been several drastic changes to RS3 in the last few months and most of my kTask instances wouldn't be supported due to logic differences.

I plan on getting back into RS3 scripting soon, but as it stands now, there's too much going on IRL for me to really have any free time to work on these things.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Good news! After some testing it appears combat/fishing procedures are still working quite well. Although, there is a bug where EXP/HR rates stated by the script get skewed after breaks. The calculations are tied into player.currentPlayer.worked when they should be tied into script runtime.

Thread Information