Thread: Most embarassing story ever.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

Default Most embarassing story ever.

Shit.. Never tought I would end up bein in trouble for that.

I'm gonna be honest, it's quite embarassing so I shouldn't tell it all.. but ya.

I'll give you a hint, has to do with what appeared to be a sad looking girl walking down the road. Huge misunderstanding..

So, you should know that I'm not the one who seems to be innocent there, and I'll explain what heppened. What happened was that there was this poor looking girl walking down the street late at night.. I had been working late on some presentations and when I saw this girl walking down the street she looked very sad and I was concerned that it was so late and I just wanted to make sure she was okay.. So I pulled over to ask

What's up and to check on her and see if I could help. Well rather than answering me in ANY way she just walks up and gets into the car. Now at the time, this didnt really seem weird to me since the way I pictured this whole thing going down was I was just to be a good Samaritan and take her home like a nice guy.

So NEVER in my wildest dreams did I think that a prostitute was in my car and beyond that, I definetly didnt think she was a cop..

Again, gonna be really straightforward... I dunno if I should tell the rest because it's REALLY embarassing and I'm not sure if I should post it on the internet.. but you know what.. YOLO

I'll let a few more details out but please don't make fun of me, i was just being nice..

So you know, I say hello and ask her what's up, she replies "nothing, looking for a party" and I ask her where's the party.. so I can drive her there.. and she says the party is anywhere.. then she asks me if I wanted "BJ" but because of her accent.. I understood PBJ, wtf?

I'm down for Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches ANYTIME. they taste so amazing I just couldn't say no!

Anyways, Never the one to say no to a PBJ, I didnt have dinner and she offered me my favorite food EVER. Shouldn't I have wondered why she didn't tell me the location of the party, or why she would give me a PBJ out of no where, to me, a random stranger? YES. But I hadn't done anything illegal yet so whatever..

Im gunna to be honest, I almost cant type it but there it goes.

I run trough some quick calcs and find out that if this girl has some PBJ plan and it wont take long or cost much so I can drive her home quickly.. While I'm thinking, she tells me it's going to cost 50$.. now I acted stupid but obviously I knew a PBJ wasnt 50$

So around this time I'm like wait.. what if she knows some incredible place with fantastic food? So I ask her "Where can we go at night for something like that?"

You and I both know how crazy that sounds knowing the context of this thread, but you have to understand how completely logical it was for me to ask this question.. anyway she giggles and say "we can do it at my place!" In my mind it was like: what the hell, how did my logic go out so fast.. so I say: 50$ seems like alot, 20$ at most but im used to pay like 3$, what's so special to make it worth 50$?

She's hurt by that question I can tell, but I have no idea why.. She says "Look my place is around the corner, i can take care of you for 10$" so all of sudden, we're in the price range I'm thinking for this sandwich.. bit costy, but hey, whatever.

So you know how all of this built up, I tought she was trying to be smart with what she had and turn a small profit off a service, clearly which I had no problem with.. so I say "10$ is fine, but it better be the best one of my life!" she IMMEDIATLY says "Give me the 10$ first tho!" so y'know I was like well.. it's only 10$ so I take it out and give it to her, 2 minutes later I was arrested for paying a prostitute... Obviously now I'm fine and everything, but yeah.. shitty day here.

tl;dr second word of every paragraph.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Lol furreal?
    Oh I read the tldr

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    98 Post(s)

wow, this was some good reading. Thank you!

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

lol. LOOOOOOOOOL.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    538 Post(s)

OMG SHAY IS THIS LEGIT!?!!?!?!?!?!
    OMG :') luv ew.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    444 Post(s)

Why should we make fun of you for this? There are some times when people misshear/understand things, everyone makes mistakes in life.
    OT: She scammed you!! No vouch for her.
    Edit:
    Last edited by Silentcore; 07-05-2013 at 12:47 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

I always just read the tldr

Lol

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)

*facepalm-edit*

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)

That was a really good read. Make sure you guys read the tl;dr.

EDIT: A little disappointed it was copypasta, but still good.
    My goal to max cape #2:Here. Check it out

Previously Known As Liimujx

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    437 Post(s)

Hahaha read the tl;dr

Anti-Leech Movement Prevent Leeching Spread the word
    Insanity 60 Days (Killer workout)
    XoL Blog (Workouts/RS/Misc)

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

So is this IRL or a copy/pasta TLDRroll?

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post
    So is this IRL or a copy/pasta TLDRroll?
    It's a tldroll

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

best shit i've ever read lmfao

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hunterofagoodtime View Post
    best shit i've ever read lmfao