Thread: Multiboxing [osrs]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)

Default Multiboxing [osrs]

Been searching the web and really can't find anything for OSRS Multiboxing / Mouse Broadcasting. Multiboxing is popular among other major MMO games.

What Is Mouse Broadcasting?
    Mouse broadcasting is when you have one client (Master) that you play legit on and then multiple other clients that mimic that game play. You're essentially sending the same exact output that you sent the master client to all other clients.

Why is this useful?
    Well right now, you can do basic things Fletching, etc... on multiple account clones. Significantly increasing your gains. In the future, with the help of an include you can control an army of accounts to do various tasks, Quests, bosses, and more, by sending out custom commands over the sockets to each client.

The accounts can be on multiple computers. You'll need to use SMART if your clones are on the same PC, but it is not required if you run on other PC, because you can use that PC's hardware mouse. Another added benefit is, one account in the area can run reflection and all other accounts will inherit the accuracy to some degree, depending on the scripter capabilities.

How does it work?
    Well, with sockets, we can send applications data from a Master"server" account, they then can process that data in the scripts. Currently, I just send Mouse data to all clients and they then process it in real-time. Another added benefit of using Sockets is that you can create your own "Server" script in any language you choose if you're just sending your mouse clicks and coordinates.

Why I decided to do this:
    I honestly am a complete noob when it comes to all of this programming, scripting, whatever you like to call it. I searched far and wide across Google for an OSRS Multiboxer where I can just have basic functionality of multiple accounts cloning my Master account. You don't need Reflection, Color, or SMART. SMART is only required if you're running it on the same computer, because obviously your master account controls the keyboard and mouse.

I just want to see what the Ban rates(if any) are like. This is early in development and I just need a place to post updates and also post my progress. This is aimed solely at OSRS. I really just started writing this out like a day or two ago, found some code on Sockets (Thanks @Brandon) and then just sent over the mouse data from the server, to the account clones. I like Sockets, it allows us to communicate over networks and across PC's. The master account should never be banned because they aren't running a custom client, reflection, or even running a bot. They are merely sending data to other accounts.

How to use it

SERVER:
    - Load Oldschool Runescape, OSBuddy, or any client you wish to use.
    - Open Server.Simba and select the client you're using with Simba crosshairs.
    - Make sure your interpreter is on LAPE
    - Login to your account
    - Run Server.simba

What's happening is now Server.simba is monitoring your mouse movement, when a client connects it will then move the mouse on the client.

CLIENT:
    REQUIRES AEROLIB/SMART(For now)

I want to eventually just use SMART only for clients and ditch aerolib because I don't really need it and it takes up a lot of compile time. You'll notice the Server loads in less than 100ms, while the client takes 3500ms.

- Load another simba and open Client.Simba
    - Make sure CLIENT.SIMBA interpreter is set to LAPE ( >.< )
    - Run Client.simba

Current Features:
    - Sends mouse input to one client, in real-time.

Future Features:
    - GUI
    - Keyboard Support
    - Multiple Clients
    - SSL
    - Proxy Support
    - Client View (Transfer the BMP from the clients to the server and draw it on a form)
    - Client PC Control (Get a BMP of the Desktop and send it to the server, server draws the BMP in a form and controls the client mouse/keyboard)
    - Client-based Delay(So we aren't sending data to the game at the exact same time)
    - Custom Commands(Follow, Auto-Heal, Attack, Use-Item, Use Spell, Walk-To, Return-To, Bank, etc. You get the point)
    - Mouse Randomization (Currently mimics exact clicks, really easy to implement but just writing down here)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

This is pretty cool! I wanted to make something like this a while ago, but I don't know anything about sockets.
    I'll attach a butchered SMART include that will free you from AeroLib. You just use Smart.SetupSmart() instead of InitAL() and you'll need to implement Mouse() and FastClick(). There is also PointsMatch(), but that line in your script doesn't do anything since LastPnt is never defined.
    I got it to run, and it worked fine for the most part. I have to force stop the server script every time I run it. I'll dig around the code a bit and try to figure some things out.
    Also you might want to mention where you got the code from so other people can learn: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104517

Here's the SMART include: Smart.simba

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    This is pretty cool! I wanted to make something like this a while ago, but I don't know anything about sockets.
    I'll attach a butchered SMART include that will free you from AeroLib. You just use Smart.SetupSmart() instead of InitAL() and you'll need to implement Mouse() and FastClick(). There is also PointsMatch(), but that line in your script doesn't do anything since LastPnt is never defined.
    I got it to run, and it worked fine for the most part. I have to force stop the server script every time I run it. I'll dig around the code a bit and try to figure some things out.
    Also you might want to mention where you got the code from so other people can learn: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104517

Here's the SMART include: Smart.simba
    Hey thanks Citrus! Yes In the body of my post I thanked Brandon, that's where I got it from in a thread somewhere within Villavu, thanks for the link. I added him in the comments of each script and thanked him for it with the URL to the post.

My next goal is to get client view/control working(mouse/keyboard). If there was a way that I could click on a form that draws the BMP that the client sends over to the server and have it send a packet with the coordinates of that click to that specific client, then that would be great. Kinda where I'm at, at the moment.

I'm such a noob when it comes to forms and I'm not sure that functionality exists. Essentially I would be clicking on top of an image that the form has drawn....

Thanks for the include! Will be sure to update the OP with that.

Thread Information