Thread: Trying to make my first bot need help on how to proceed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Default Trying to make my first bot need help on how to proceed

Hey all, I want to create a simple bot for a rsps. This bot would be simple it would click on a thieving stall and when it cant find the stall click back using the teleport. I know it is much more complex than this, but is this even possible using this software? What includes would/ could I use and stuff like that. I am pretty sure if I could get my setup corrected I would possibly be able to do this.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by imalama101; 04-02-2018 at 11:34 AM.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by imalama101 View Post
    Hey all, I want to create a simple bot for a rsps called spawnpk. This bot would be simple it would click on a thieving stall and when it cant find the stall click back using the teleport. I know it is much more complex than this, but is this even possible using this software? What includes would/ could I use and stuff like that. I am pretty sure if I could get my setup corrected I would possibly be able to do this.

Thanks in advance.
    Hello!

Yes, it is very possible to do these things using these includes. Personally, I have never played on this RSPS, but which include you use depends on which version of the game it is closest to. For example, if it is more of the RS3 type of PS, then you can use the SRL6 include found here. If it is more of an Old-school PS, then you can use the SRL-OSRS include or the Aerolib include.

To learn your way around them would be to look through the 'Tutorial' section under their respective catagories.

If you need any more help, you are always welcome to post on the forums if you have any questions. Or you can even join the Discord channel.

Hope that helps!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Isnt SRL-OSRS include non functional, also what benefit would this give in terms of scripting?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Isnt SRL-OSRS include non functional
    Quite the opposite. Here are three examples of currently working scripts:
    - Slacky's Universal Miner
    - Slacky's Runecrafter
    - Falador Flax Spinner

also what benefit would this give in terms of scripting?
    Each include has their own unique abilities. To determine which one to use is completely up to you but a major factor is what you are attempting to accomplish. In this case, either of the two OSRS includes would work to solve your problem since they both have functions built into them that can help easily accomplish what you want them to.

By this, I mean:
    - Both are very accurate at finding objects using colours.
    - Both have built in abilities to navigate between tabs and use spells.
    - Both have accurate walking techniques which will get you back to the stalls.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

Hey all, I want to create a simple bot for a rsps called spawnpk. This bot would be simple it would click on a thieving stall and when it cant find the stall click back using the teleport. I know it is much more complex than this, but is this even possible using this software? What includes would/ could I use and stuff like that. I am pretty sure if I could get my setup corrected I would possibly be able to do this.

Thanks in advance.
    Rj has some great guides on rsps scripting. No, link am on phone soz
    >:)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

Last edited by Citrus; 04-02-2018 at 11:19 PM.

Thread Information