Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Botting on official client [without taking over I/O units]

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quoted
    596 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    Everything is seen as hardware input.
    even emulated clicks generated from within? Well, that's cool I guess.
    !No priv. messages please

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slacky View Post
    even emulated clicks generated from within? Well, that's cool I guess.
    No, I meant anything sent to the remote window. SendInput, PostMessage, etc.
    Last edited by Citrus; 06-17-2018 at 05:03 AM.

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quoted
    596 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    No, I meant anything sent to the remote window. SendInput, PostMessage, etc.
    Then I follow, and pretty much what I expected.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Wait do I not have to use the rdp checker exe to run rdpwrapper? This gives me a tiny window to work in, if I could just use the regular Remote desktop connection built into the computer that would be great. Is that a thing? I get the error "your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because you already have a console session in progress. Help please

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quoted
    596 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by imalama101 View Post
    Wait do I not have to use the rdp checker exe to run rdpwrapper? This gives me a tiny window to work in, if I could just use the regular Remote desktop connection built into the computer that would be great. Is that a thing? I get the error "your computer could not connect to another console session on the remote computer because you already have a console session in progress. Help please
    You just have to run the installer, to "patch" it, and that's it. Now you can use RDC as usual, as it says in the tutorial.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

I think my problem is that I was trying to use my computers ip and not 127.0.0.2, this is what I am supposed to use right?

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quoted
    596 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by imalama101 View Post
    I think my problem is that I was trying to use my computers ip and not 127.0.0.2, this is what I am supposed to use right?
    Mhm.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)

Has anyone been using this with NXT? Care 2 share experiences?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    69 Post(s)

For me opengl mode crashes. Compatibility mode works.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alar82 View Post
    For me opengl mode crashes. Compatibility mode works.
    Are you still able to do this on the latest Windows 10 update? Because it seems they drop support on updating RDP Wrap

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    69 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Are you still able to do this on the latest Windows 10 update? Because it seems they drop support on updating RDP Wrap
    Yea looking at github it seems that owner of that project isn't interested updating it. So it no longer works.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

do you know any other way this is still possible? been looking for something like this!
    >:)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Ok so I have had a few people message me asking how to make this work again, so I have decided to write a guide on how to update it.
    This guide will assume you have followed Slacky's install guide already, and you are just wanting to fix it.

Video tutorial:

Written tutorial:
    1. If you don't already have the archieve folder, download it from here: https://github.com/stascorp/rdpwrap/releases
      You want the zip files, not the msi file.
    2. Open the zip file to view its contents, and you should see 6 files - a mixture of executable and bat files.

3. Open RDPConf.exe and you will be presented with a screen that looks like this:

Notethat it says [not supported] under the version. If all text is green, then this guide won't fix your issue, otherwise continue on.
      Be sure to note down the version number of the client. In this case it is 10.0.18362.657. This is important and we will need the information later.
    4. Close this interface and open up a command prompt window (run it as an administrator). To do this in Windows 10, Go to start, type cmd, then right click on Command Prompt program and run as administrator.
    5. Type or copy the following into the command prompt:
      Code:
      net stop TermService
      You will get something that looks like this:

Press Y, then enter to confirm. This will stop the TermService program.
    6. Now that TermService is closed, we need to find the code to patch the ini file. The easiest way is to google "RDP update <ver>", or in this example "RDP update 10.0.18362.657". There is usually a relevant link to the github, where someone has raised the issue and someone has posted a fix. In this case, someone has raised the issue and posted the fix in the same post: https://github.com/stascorp/rdpwrap/issues/983.
      You are after 2x blocks of code that are formatted like:
      Code:
      [10.0.18362.657]
      LocalOnlyPatch.x86=1
      LocalOnlyOffset.x86=B7D06
      LocalOnlyCode.x86=jmpshort
      LocalOnlyPatch.x64=1
      LocalOnlyOffset.x64=82FB5
      LocalOnlyCode.x64=jmpshort
      SingleUserPatch.x86=1
      SingleUserOffset.x86=50535
      SingleUserCode.x86=nop
      SingleUserPatch.x64=1
      SingleUserOffset.x64=0DBFC
      SingleUserCode.x64=Zero
      DefPolicyPatch.x86=1
      DefPolicyOffset.x86=50269
      DefPolicyCode.x86=CDefPolicy_Query_eax_ecx
      DefPolicyPatch.x64=1
      DefPolicyOffset.x64=1FE15
      DefPolicyCode.x64=CDefPolicy_Query_eax_rcx
      SLInitHook.x86=1
      SLInitOffset.x86=5A77A
      SLInitFunc.x86=New_CSLQuery_Initialize
      SLInitHook.x64=1
      SLInitOffset.x64=22DDC
      SLInitFunc.x64=New_CSLQuery_Initialize

[10.0.18362.657-SLInit]
      bInitialized.x86 =D577C
      bServerSku.x86 =D5780
      lMaxUserSessions.x86 =D5784
      bAppServerAllowed.x86 =D578C
      bRemoteConnAllowed.x86=D5790
      bMultimonAllowed.x86 =D5794
      ulMaxDebugSessions.x86=D5798
      bFUSEnabled.x86 =D579C
      bInitialized.x64 =F6A8C
      bServerSku.x64 =F6A90
      lMaxUserSessions.x64 =F6A94
      bAppServerAllowed.x64 =F6A9C
      bRemoteConnAllowed.x64=F6AA0
      bMultimonAllowed.x64 =F6AA4
      ulMaxDebugSessions.x64=F6AA8
      bFUSEnabled.x64 =F6AAC
      As you can see, the title of each block is relevant to your RDP version.
    7. Now that we have found our updated code, we need to update the RDP ini file. It is generally located in c:/program files/RDP Wrapper/. Open rdpwrap.ini and edit it in notepad or your text editor of choice.
      If you are not able to edit the ini file, or save it, you may need to assign ownership of the file to yourself, or create a copy of it with the fix applied, and overwrite the old one in the RDP Wrapper directory. Assigning ownership is done by right clicking on the file > properties > Security > Advanced and at the top you will see Name and Owner. I assigned Everyone as the owner to make it simplier, but if you are more security conscious that me, do it against your user.

8. With your ini file open, scroll to the very bottom line and insert your 2 blocks of code. Be sure to leave a line separating the previous blocks, and REMEMBER TO LEAVE A BLANK LINE AT THE END.

9. Save the file and close it. Again, if you have issues saving it, follow the above guide or google folder permissions in Windows 10.
    10. Now that our file is saved, we want to start the TermService client again. To do this, open up a command prompt and run it as an administrator (follow the same process from step 4). Type or copy the following line into the Command Prompt:
      Code:
      Net Start TermService
      This should restart your TermService.
    11. Go back to the RDP Wrap archieve file and open it again (if its not still open) and run the RDPConf.exe as demonstrated in step 3. There should now be text showing [fully supported] like so:

If you don't see the text, then you have done something wrong, or there is a deeper issue with your RDP wrap installation.
    12. Restart your PC for the changes to properly take effect, then attempt to open another RDP session again. You should no longer get the error "the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now".

FOOT NOTE: If you are having issues with your windows profiles not appearing/giving you the incorrect credential error when using 127.0.0.2, then use 127.0.0.3 as your connection address instead.

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by Dan the man; 10-23-2020 at 10:50 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

thanks Slacky and DantheMan for the adjustments.
    Last edited by lostralian; 03-06-2020 at 02:28 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

With me it says "listener State: Not Listening" aswell as "Not Supported".

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    69 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiaan View Post
    Use autoupdater to update it. https://github.com/asmtron/rdpwrap/b...ry-download.md
    Works fine.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiaan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alar82 View Post
    Use autoupdater to update it. https://github.com/asmtron/rdpwrap/b...ry-download.md
    Works fine.
    I was able to follow Slacky's updated guide and your advice about the update.bat

Here's the key info:

https://github.com/asmtron/rdpwrap/b...ry-download.md
    INSTALL of RDP Wrapper and Autoupdater

Download "RDPWrap-v1.6.2.zip" LINK#1 or LINK#2 and extract all files to the "%ProgramFiles%\RDP Wrapper" directory

DO NOT use other location to extract/install the RDP Wrapper files. USE ONLY the "%ProgramFiles%\RDP Wrapper" directory (normally C:\Program Files\RDP Wrapper)

Download autoupdate.zip and extract all files to the "%ProgramFiles%\RDP Wrapper" directory

To enable autorun of autoupdate.bat on system startup, run the folling helper batch file as administrator:

"%ProgramFiles%\RDP Wrapper\helper\autoupdate__enable_autorun_on_start up.bat"

Set in your Antivirus/WindowsDefender an exclusion on the folder "%ProgramFiles%\RDP Wrapper" to prevent the deletion of RDP Wrapper files

Now you can use the autoupdate batch file to install and update the RDP Wrapper. Please run autoupdate.bat as administrator:

"%ProgramFiles%\RDP Wrapper\autoupdate.bat"

EDIT
    Unable to get things working minimized. I followed the regedit advice...
    Last edited by footballjds; 01-18-2021 at 04:56 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Hey @footballjds check this out

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    Updated OP with a new build in response to the most recent wave of commits to the Simba repository (22nd Aug - 2nd Sep): https://github.com/MerlijnWajer/Simba/commits/fpc-3.0

I will only be updating the 64-bit build of Simba 1.3 from now on, unless anybody wants newer builds of other configurations.

I'd also like to toss a link out to another (small) project of mine, libframebuffer. It is Linux-specific (like the builds on this thread) and works as a great alternative to SMART. It is actually very similar to what was done here as a component of BenLand100's Python macroing solution.

Edit: Updated build again, we are now up-to-date with this commit: https://github.com/MerlijnWajer/Simb...cd8d65641b085b
    I use on linux and works perfect

EDIT:
    Or it did. I only set up it once then realized it'd be easier to retrofit an old laptop I had with linux and now I just use that
    Jesus loves you

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    284 Post(s)

Can you do this multiple times on the same desktop to run multiple scripts at once without them interfering with each other?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

This is amazing!

Also I had to pop out earlier today and was even able to RDP in from my mobile through my VPN without the connection I had open on the local PC interfering (but I manually stop and start scripts for my non RS game haven't tested if it effects running scripts)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information