Thread: How to MoveMouse perfect like human and not instant teleport.. and BAN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Angry How to MoveMouse perfect like human and not instant teleport.. and BAN

I made this very simply script to just grab the whine.

To make it clear if you use this you will get BANNED bcuz the mouse is teleporting.... can some one help me how to move the mouse perfect like a human, and walking, banking,
    inventory counting, how many water rune's left, how many law rune's left, how many whine did i get and how mant law's did i lost.

But lets do it step by step first THE ANTIBAN how to move your mouse like an human.... i cant find a guide about it.

It will not bank.
    It will not walk.
    It will not work bcuz you need to do a litle programming.(Setting the new color and give the cord's to where to look after the color)
    If you managed to do so it will grab the whine for %60 bcuz your ping or pid (just search on the google for how to find the best world for me "ping") so u can get always teh whine....

this is the script...

program Whine_Grabber;
    {$I SRL-6/SRL.simba} // Be sure to add this to ALL your scripts!
    Procedure Whine_Grabber
    Var
    x, y:Integer;
    begin
    if FindColorSpiralTolerance (x, y, 3371723, 190, 8, 310, 41, 25) or // Change this evry time you use it ...
    FindColorSpiralTolerance (x, y, 3570649, 190, 8, 310, 41, 25) then // Change this evry time you use it ...
    Begin
    MoveMouse(273, 243);
    ClickMouse(273, 243, 1);
    Wait(4050);
    MoveMouse(690, 276);
    Wait(280);
    ClickMouse(690, 276, 1);
    Wait(260);
    MoveMouse(273, 243);
    end;
    end;
    Begin
    Repeat
    Whine_Grabber;
    until(False);
    end.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Are you trying to script for OSRS or RS3? The SRL-6 include which you are using is specifically built for RS3, but you've posted this thread in an OSRS forum.

Plenty of people including myself use teleporting mouse with no issues. I haven't used mouse movements in years.
    I recommend you take a look at some of our scripting tutorials as they do contain helpful examples that will answer your questions. This is a good one for beginners.

If you would like to use "human" mouse movements the specific code in SRL-6 would be:
    Simba Code:
    mouse(point(x, y), MOUSE_MOVE, MOUSE_HUMAN); //Move to coordinate
    mouse(point(x, y), MOUSE_LEFT, MOUSE_HUMAN); //Move to coordinate and left click
    mouse(point(x, y), MOUSE_RIGHT, MOUSE_HUMAN); //Move to coordinate and right click

I would also recommend using random waits rather than static waits.

Simba Code:
    wait(random(a, b)); //Random wait between a and b ms
    wait(gaussRangeInt(a, b)); //Normally distributed wait between a and b ms
    Last edited by Clarity; 04-08-2018 at 10:45 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Oh my bad it is for OSRS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Another thing to add to what Clarity said is have the click box not always be the same, i.e. if it needs to click a specific point that is static (inventory, mage tab, ...) then it should have a central point then click within maybe a 10 pixel range of that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RSPS Scripter View Post
    I made this very simply script to just grab the whine.

To make it clear if you use this you will get BANNED bcuz the mouse is teleporting.... can some one help me how to move the mouse perfect like a human, and walking, banking,
    inventory counting, how many water rune's left, how many law rune's left, how many whine did i get and how mant law's did i lost.

But lets do it step by step first THE ANTIBAN how to move your mouse like an human.... i cant find a guide about it.

It will not bank.
    It will not walk.
    It will not work bcuz you need to do a litle programming.(Setting the new color and give the cord's to where to look after the color)
    If you managed to do so it will grab the whine for %60 bcuz your ping or pid (just search on the google for how to find the best world for me "ping") so u can get always teh whine....

this is the script...

program Whine_Grabber;
    {$I SRL-6/SRL.simba} // Be sure to add this to ALL your scripts!
    Procedure Whine_Grabber
    Var
    x, y:Integer;
    begin
    if FindColorSpiralTolerance (x, y, 3371723, 190, 8, 310, 41, 25) or // Change this evry time you use it ...
    FindColorSpiralTolerance (x, y, 3570649, 190, 8, 310, 41, 25) then // Change this evry time you use it ...
    Begin
    MoveMouse(273, 243);
    ClickMouse(273, 243, 1);
    Wait(4050);
    MoveMouse(690, 276);
    Wait(280);
    ClickMouse(690, 276, 1);
    Wait(260);
    MoveMouse(273, 243);
    end;
    end;
    Begin