Thread: Something change?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

Question Something change?

Coming back to scripting after taking a break of several months. and having some odd issues with my setup. Scripts were not working. Figured out it was due to mainscreen.getBounds() = [0,0,0,0], which depends on actionbar, which isn't finding itself.

Using Simba/SRL/SMART. Followed the instructions in the guide to make sure I'm setup correctly. *IF* I leave customizations enabled ingame (unlocked) everything works. If I "lock" customizations the interfaces darken slightly ingame and actionbar fails to find itself. Bank screen is also not recognizing that it is open.

Using Simba/SRL with NXT same issues. With one interesting "gotcha": If the Simba window overlaps the NXT window, even partially, when the script ends NXT closes out (crashes?).

More concerned with getting the basics (mainscreen, bank, etc) working.
    Never ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly".

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

a lot of the include hasn't been updated in a long time, don't think there's to many working on it anymore

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bucko View Post
    a lot of the include hasn't been updated in a long time, don't think there's to many working on it anymore
    SRL-6 forces you to use the old school layout which isn't ideal at all, check out this adaptation that has been made to work with NXT recently:

NXT Dynamic Interfaces

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    SRL-6 forces you to use the old school layout which isn't ideal at all, check out this adaptation that has been made to work with NXT recently:

NXT Dynamic Interfaces
    I'll look into that. Looks pretty good. As a quick workaround for now I've simply overridden a bunch of SRL's routines to return the proper numbers with minimal checking. Works for personal use. Ideally SRL-6 would be updated to work with NXT for everyone.
    Never ever approach a computer saying or even thinking "I will just do this quickly".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

does anyone know of any quick pointers/ step by step instructions for me so i can get my script to detect the bank? im pretty clueless when it comes to scripting.. and thats the only problem i have currently besides login...... the update they did recently like last week messed with its detecton of the bank, please let me know any tips

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...109034&page=40

Thread Information