Thread: Quick macros for non programmers. Any game. (AHK)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Default Quick macros for non programmers. Any game. (AHK)

I hope this is okay here.

So I hang around here a lot and I see a lot of newcomers come and go without staying long enough to contribute. If they cannot find something they can immediately start macroing with like nicks autominer style there outie and òzz hates it. So I thought I would share how I've used an open source tool to teach scripting for basic game macros.

Maybe you have heard of Pulover's Macro Creator? The macro creator is a very popular tool used for all kinds of windows desktop automation it is more specifically a GUI for the scripting language AutoHotkey. So a program, built in a program, that builds programs HOW COOL IS THAT?

The key feature of this tool I am trying to get across here is that you can use an interactive GUI to build automation and get the basics of the code because the macro creator simultaneously outputs the autohotkey code which has similar parameters to what you would be expected to input into a Simba function. Although if you wanted to you could download it from the above link in 2~mins start recording your gameplay NOW and macro away with it on just about any game. Although I would not suggest it. Major game companies easily detect recorded macros.

So basically if you want to search a pixel color(Finding) and click the mouse in a certain area(Box) your simply picking a function from the menu, clicking the mouse, dragging a VISUAL box on screen around the spot you want to search and your ready to go. The AutoHotkey function, parameters and code is outputted simultaneously in the parallel window. This way you can see visually how what your doing affects your code without ever actually using the AutoHotkey code. Programming without programming? 0_o

Granted this tool can be used to macro on RS but don't, just learn and use Simba. I want you to have an option to record your mouse, play it back, use a menu to successfully click a pixel and see how that's built into code so that you can learn to script and contribute to all programming communities.

So Ive kept you this long and if your still reading I want to keep you going so I will share with you a basic script for resource gathering I built for the free game Villagers and Heros.

I saved them as .Simba files so that you can see how both files are handled inside of Simba. The macro creator file not being real code is basically treated as plain text but when you load the AutoHotkey code into Simba you start to see it responds to the syntax.

v & h Gathering Script for Pulover's Macro Creator

v & h Gathering Script for AutoHotkey

The script features a user input box that asks the user for the amount of times for the script to loop along with functions to search for globulars used for tool repairing resulting in infinite looping. Along with that there are fail safes for the rare case that a tool would become broken, delays built for anti ban and resource depletion detection. If you plan to use the above scripts you would need to change the extensions from .Simba to correlate with the program your using.

If I can help in any way to clarify any of this you can contact me anytime on rizon irc pm or here pm. I hope this is cool here and it helps someone. Sorry for any mistakes.
    Pe@ce, òzz.
    Last edited by Ozzhates; 05-06-2018 at 03:54 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Hope replying to my own thread is cool

This is a little script written with PMC to load the official RS client, set it to a point of origin of user inputted choice and resize the window to a user specified size. This is good for setting up more then one window at a time. User inputs are saved to variables that are trashed after each execution. They could just as easily be set to globles.

Program sequence is as follows;

Inputs: Width,Height,X origin, Y Origin, Username, PW

Pause random 1-2 mins for client load.

Move client window to user defined origin and window resize.

Types username with random 150-300 delay, presses TAB

Types PW with random 150-300 delay, presses enter

Pause random est 3000ms

Random relative mouse move to login button*X+500, Y+500 w/+-50 Random {I would change this if you do not set the origin to 0,0)

This script requires PMC which can be found HERE.

The script its probably best to save as..
    Last edited by Ozzhates; 04-30-2018 at 10:00 PM.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

Back in the day... Ghost-mouse was a huge thing, It's basically an automation program that lets you record and play back a series of keyboard and mouse actions, and saves operation records as script files for later use. I remember using this tool to train specific skills in runescape.

Thread Information