Thread: OSRS Woodcutting SRL

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Default OSRS Woodcutting SRL

What would be the best way to go about making a woodcutting script, I am still learning the more basic stuff, But it seems if i use the color of the leaves it detects to much off the ground, And if i use the color of the trunk of the tree, It detects stumps.

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quoted
    596 Post(s)

Just a note, detecting stumps as well isn't an issue, since you wanna mouse over each group you found until one matches the uptext of the tree. IIRC, stumps has no special uptext, so they should not be an issue for such an approach.

You can probably remove the stump as well, by means of filtering them out by checking the size of the group.

If this wasn't understandable then read: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118225
    !No priv. messages please

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slacky View Post
    Just a note, detecting stumps as well isn't an issue, since you wanna mouse over each group you found until one matches the uptext of the tree. IIRC, stumps has no special uptext, so they should not be an issue for such an approach.

You can probably remove the stump as well, by means of filtering them out by checking the size of the group.

If this wasn't understandable then read: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118225
    Thank you, Using FilterSize i was able to get it to detect a tree but not a stump.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I didnt get banned yet

Thread Information