Thread: No View -> Extension

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Question No View -> Extension

Hello,

After quite some struggling, I managed to set up Simba on Lubuntu 18.04. Had to downgrade Lazarus/FPC, but I've managed to write some scripts and do some successful testing. I wanted to start using DTMs for inventory-based tasks and to my dismay found that there is no 'Extension' menu when I click view:

I did a quick search on the forums and I can't seem to find anybody having similar problems. Any ideas? I can create a work around since I'm just interested in using DTMs for the inventory, but I'm quite fond of DTMs so I would prefer to use them

Thank you in advance!
    Simba Code:
    Wait(1);

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Extensions were a PascalScript feature and were removed when we transitioned to Lape.

You could use Cynic's DTM editor here: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108699 (known to be a bit buggy)

Or you could use the DTM editor found in Olly's Simba 1.3 development build here: https://github.com/Olly-/Simba/tree/1.3

Or you could maintain a separate installation of Simba 1.1 and use the built-in DTM editor as normal. Personally, this is what I do.

For reference, the original PascalScript DTM editor can be found here: https://github.com/MerlijnWajer/Simb...dtm_editor.sex
    Last edited by KeepBotting; 06-11-2018 at 12:56 PM.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    Or you could maintain a separate installation of Simba 1.1 and use the built-in DTM editor as normal. Personally, this is what I do.
    I will do this as well. Thank you very much for your assistance once again, KeepBotting, I really appreciate your help.
    Simba Code:
    Wait(1);

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by argothes View Post
    I will do this as well. Thank you very much for your assistance once again, KeepBotting, I really appreciate your help.
    Quite welcome!

Also, there has been some new development on Simba for Linux that you might be interested in, there's a link to a thread with lots of info in my signature.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Thread Information