Thread: Botting on OSRS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Default Botting on OSRS

Hey everyone!

Old time botter here, been into the botting scene since SRL used scar. All the way to I think the closing of Kbot, which in my eyes was the best RS bot ever made. Coming back to OSRS I thought about botting again and I remember the community here being very helpfull and smart. To my surprise things have died down and most of the bots people use now are just Injection, Like : Dreambot, Rsbot, Tribot, etc. I heard the banrate is pretty high with these bots now a days. What do the people use here ? Do you guys write your own SRL scripts and are they still pure color based, or is there another community that has reflection or anything like that ?

Basicly what are the smart botters doing now a days, I am looking to make a new main on OSRS.

Greetings.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Define Define View Post
    Hey everyone!

Old time botter here, been into the botting scene since SRL used scar. All the way to I think the closing of Kbot, which in my eyes was the best RS bot ever made. Coming back to OSRS I thought about botting again and I remember the community here being very helpfull and smart. To my surprise things have died down and most of the bots people use now are just Injection, Like : Dreambot, Rsbot, Tribot, etc. I heard the banrate is pretty high with these bots now a days. What do the people use here ? Do you guys write your own SRL scripts and are they still pure color based, or is there another community that has reflection or anything like that ?

Basicly what are the smart botters doing now a days, I am looking to make a new main on OSRS.

Greetings.
    There is people who use reflection, and people who use color, I would say people are still very helpful, And that most people seem to do their own stuff in terms of writing scripts.

for color https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118211 would probably be a good place to start getting setup

Thread Information