Thread: The... fourth coming? Hello there!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

Red face The... fourth coming? Hello there!

Hey all!

Another one of those "it's been a while!" posts - just passing through seeing what's good. For some reason I can't seem to stay away for too long. I love telling computers to do things that I myself can do better who woulda thought. Anyways, I'm back for now, and ready and eager to catch up on whatever's new and happenin'!

Which doesn't seem like a lot honestly, lots of people seemed to have left for any reason, oh well.

What sort of stuff should I acquaint myself with to get back up to speed? Is Simba, SMART, and SRL-6 (or ogLib) still the way to go? Are there better clients, better practices, methods, and whatnot? I'd love to get back in the thick of it!

Glad to be back

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Hi! I remember you!

The forums are waning a bit in activity. There's a lot of good information here, but the community has mostly moved to Discord, which is a lot more active. Check the link in my signature for an invite.

To get you back up to speed the quickest way possible on the state of SRL and related software, this is the best and most current guide to follow: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...39#post1391739. All of it is perfectly viable to use for botting RS, but you will have to read carefully and relearn some things.

Shameless plug: if you're interested in Linux builds, I am maintaining those currently, link's in my signature.

Any questions, quote me, PM me, or pop in on IRC or Discord! Ciao!
    Last edited by KeepBotting; 06-19-2018 at 11:20 PM.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

Glad to see you back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted