Thread: How to setup Simba in a virtual machine on GNU/Linux (not nativ) with VPN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Post How to setup Simba in a virtual machine on GNU/Linux (not nativ) with VPN

Hello all. Today I want to show you how to setup a virtual machine with GNU/Linux, Simba with all the necessary includes and show you some trick to better protect yourself.
    Please be aware, that this tutorial is not about running Simba natively on Linux, please look at this post for a guide on running it natively: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...82#post1392582

Part 1

1. FAQ
    What is a virtual machine (VM)?
    - I could go into detail but this would need a seperate post and I want to keep it beginner friendly. Simply said, a virtual machine is a virtual computer running on your physicl computer. A virtual machine is basicly like a sandbox, everything you do in your VM is completely independet (beside the resources it needs of your physical computer to run). The core functionality of a VM is to translate/emulate the virtual hardware to the phisical hardware of your computer. Example: Your physical computer has an intel i5 CPU with a x86 instuction set, your VM now has to translate every instruction comming form your vm to your native, physical CPU with the x86 instruction set. There are many different approaches to this e.g. Hardware Emulation, Hardware Virtualization, Paravirtualization, Operating System virtualization.

Why should I use a virtual machine?
    - First off, it's completely free and you can't damage your "physical" Operating System, if you configure things wrong in the VM, you only mess up your VM not your real Operating System, so you can try things out without worries about your real computer. Furthermore you have the ability to create snapshots of your system (A SNAPSHOT IS NOT A BACKUP BY ANY MEANS!), a snapshot like the name says takes a snapshot of the current running system, you can then try things out and if you see you messed things up you can easily go back to that snapshot and everything is like it was in that snapshot. With a virtual machine you can also clone whole systems and making master/golden images, this means you can setup one system exactly how you like it, configure everything and export the whole system so you can just create more copies of that exact system with only a few clicks. You can also use your computer like normal when the virtual machine is running (just remember the virtual machine also needs resources of your computer like RAM, Disk space, CPU). There are plenty more reasons to use a vm, if you're intrested I would advice you to do a qick google search on them.

Why GNU/Linux?
    - It's free, has an enourmous comunity, needs dramatically less resources than windows and you will probably learn something from it.

Will we Simba run natively on GNU/Linux?
    - As of the time making this post, we will not run Simba native on linux but use wine to run Simba on linux.

What is WINE?
    WINE, short for Wine Is Not an Emulator, is a programm with which you can run Windows software under Linux (not every Windows software runs perfectly under WINE).

Why use a VPN?
    - With a VPN you can hide your real location and IP adress, this means if your runescape account would get banned, jagex wouldn't be able to track it back to you so you can keep playing on your physical machine legitimately without a VPN and bot on your virtual machine with a VPN without the worries they would be able to see a relation between both accounts.

What is a kill-switch?
    - A kill-switch is used for the case your VPN disconnects and your real IP would get exposed. To prevent this from happening we're going to setup a script which only allows connections from your VPN.

2. Requirements
    - Some kind of Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) like VirtualBox https://www.virtualbox.org, VMware Workstation, Hyper-V, etc. I will use VirtualBox for this tutorial as it's beginner friendly and free.
    - A copy of a Linux OS, I will use Ubuntu 18.04 https://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop as it's beginner friendly, has a huge community and is free.
    - The latest Simba for Windows
    - All the includes for Simba, as of the time making this tutorial these are: SRL-OSR, AeroLib, Reflection. Please visit the "Complete Guide to Setting Up Simba and SRL" from StickToTheScript.
    - WINE and Java JRE 8 32-Bit NOT 64-Bit.
    - VPN compatible with OpenVPN, this is not a requirement but nice to have. I'm using IPVanish for this tutorial, I'm not promoting IPVanish there are thousands of VPNs you could use, plenty of them are free (IPVanish isn't). If you are choosing a VPN please look for good encryption (AES-128/AES-256), good bandwith, simultaneous connections so you can run multiple VPN connections at the same time and in my opinion the most important the Zero-Log policy, so your traffic won't get logged.
    - If you choose to use a VPN, we will use a firewall called ufw (uncomplicated firewall).

3. Tutorial
    3.1 Download VirtualBox, setup a VM and install Ubuntu
    - Go to https://www.virtualbox.org click on Downloads and download the package for your Operating System under "VirtualBox 5.2.16 platform packages". I used the "Windows hosts", as I'm using Windows on my physical computer.
    - Go to https://www.ubuntu.com/download/desktop and download the latest Ubuntu Desktop image, for me this is Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS, if you like you can donate to the ubuntu project but this is not needed and really up to you.
    - Open up VirtualBox and Click "New" to create a new Virtual Machine
    - Give your VM a name and make sure the VM Type is "Linux" and the Version is "Ubuntu (64-Bit).
    vm1.PNG
    - On the next page set the amount of RAM your virtual machine should have, I've gave mine 4GB (4096MB) out of the 16GB my computer has in total, everything above 2GB should be ok, even though Ubuntu can run with less. In this window you see a green and red bar, just make sure you dont hit that red bar because your physical computer will then may not have enough RAM to run properly.
    vm2.PNG
    - Now on the Hard Disk page, select "Create a virtual hard disk now" and click next
    - It doesn't really matter which type of hard disk file you choose, just stick to "VDI" and click next
    - On the "Storage on physical hard disk" page, you can ether select "Dynamically allocated" this is what I do or "Fixed size". The difference is that "Fixed size" directly create a file (virtual harddisk) which is as big as you set it to, the "Dynamically allocated" type will create a virtual harddisk which will only be as big as it is and put a cap on the maximum file size. E.g. you set it to "Dynamically allocated" and 20GB, now you install Ubuntu, the file size will be about 2-6GB on your physical computer, now when you install software or create files in your VM the harddisk file will grow but will be capped at the 20GB you set. You can always extend the virtual harddrives independet of it's type.
    vm3.PNG
    - Finally click on create
    - Now before you start up your vm, select your vm and click on settings, then go to System and under the tab "Processor" set the CPUs to 2 or higher if your system allows it (same thing with the green and red bar as in the RAM step before)
    vm4.PNG
    - Still in the VM settings go to "Storage" under the "Controller: IDE" click on the CD-Image, on the right side at "Optical Drive" click on the CD-Image and click "Choose Virtual Optical Disk File" and select the Ubuntu ISO which you downloaded earlier and click on "OK" until you're back on the VM Overview
    vm5.png
    Last edited by symbiosis; 08-17-2018 at 04:03 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Post Part 2

Part 2

- Now let's start up our virtual machine. Select your VM and hit Start (If your VM is not starting there a chance it's due to the VT-x setting in your physical computer's BIOS. Not every CPU supports virtualization, if yours don't youre rather stuck here. If it does may it's still turned off in the BIOS and you have to enable VT-x first. )
    - When the VM started up, select your language of choice and click "Install Ubuntu"
    - Next select your keyboard layout and hit "Continue"
    - Now select "Normal installation" and under "Other options" select "Download updates while installing Ubuntu" and also "Install third-party software for graphics and Wi-Fi hardware and additional media formats"
    vm6.PNG
    - Next select "Erase disk and install Ubuntu" and hit "Install Now" on the popup select "Continue", no worries you will earse your virtual harddisk which is empty anyways not your physical harddisk.
    - Set your location (set this right as it's used to set the system's time correctly)
    - Set a username and password
    vm7.PNG
    - Now wait until Ubuntu has finished installing
    - When the installation is done Ubuntu will restart, make sure the installation CD-Image is ejected, to do this click on "Devices" -> "Optical Drives" -> "Remove Disk from Virtual Drive", mostlikely the vm will do this by it's own but just check it, otherwise when you start up the machine it will boot again to the CD and the installation of Ubuntu starts up again.
    vm8.png

3.2 Configure Ubuntu, WINE and Java
    - When you successfully installed Ubuntu the first thing I do is to uninstall not needed software, this is not required but frees up resources. To do this go "Ubuntu Software" the orange bag on the left side and scroll through the installed software and remove the once you don't need (this step is not mandatory).
    - Now let's get started, first off we will update our Ubuntu, to do so open up the terminal and type:
    Code:
    sudo apt-get update
    - Next we will install the Guest Additions (you get some helpful tools by doing this e.g. the ability to copy from your physical machine to your vm, but you must configure this after you installed the Guest Additions). To install the Guest Additions first open up the terminal and enter following code:
    Code:
    sudo apt-get install build-essential gcc make perl
    - Next reboot the Ubuntu and go to "Devices" -> "Insert Quest Additions" then click "Run".
    vm9.png
    Last edited by symbiosis; 08-24-2018 at 02:52 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Post Part 3

Part 3

- When the installation is done reboot Ubuntu once more. The Guest Additions are now installed. If you want to enable clipboard copy to the vm, then shutdown Ubuntu and go to your VM's settings under the tab "General" go to "Advanced" and select "Biderictonal" under "Shared Clipboard" and click "OK".
    vm11.PNG
    - We can now install WINE, to do so open up the terminal and type:
    Code:
    sudo apt-get install wine-stable
    - After we installed WINE, we can now install Java for Windows on Ubuntu. For this we will download the latest Java JRE 32-Bit Offline installer, you can download it here https://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp , just click on "Windows Offline", do NOT download the "Windows Offline (64-Bit)" Version.
    - To install java in WINE we have to do some workaround as stated on the official WINE website https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManag...sion&iId=31528, so first we have to open the terminal and type:
    Code:
    winecfg
    - When WINE finished loading, we will set the "Default Settings" to "Windows Version: Windows XP"
    wine1.PNG
    - After this is done, we can install java with the following command (assuming your Java-Setup file is in the Downloads folder):
    Code:
    wine /home/YOUR_USERNAME_HERE/Downloads/NAME_OF_THE_JAVA_Setup /s
    java2.PNG
    - Now we need to set the Environmentvariable for Java. For this we open the file explorer, on the upper right side we click on the menu button and click on "Show Hidden Files"
    java3.PNG
    - Now we head to "Other Locations" -> "Computer" -> "home" -> "YOUR_USERNAME" -> ".wine" -> "drive_c" -> "Program Files (x86)" -> "Java" -> "YOUR_JRE_VERSION" -> "bin". Now hold "CTRL" and "L" at the same time and copy the path. Next go to the terminal and type:
    Code:
    wine regedit
    - In the Registry head to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" -> "Environment" and create a new String Value called "PATH", right click on the variable "PATH" and click "modify" and set it's value to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\YOUR_JAVA_VERSION\bin;" Don't forget the semicolon at the end. The Java Version of this should be the same you copied from the path before. Now close the registry.
    java4.PNG

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Post Part 4

Part 4

- To test java type:
    Code:
    wine java -version
    java5.PNG
    - Go to the terminal and type:
    Code:
    winecfg
    - In the windows that opened click "Add application..." and point to "drive_c" -> "Program Files (x86)" -> "Java" -> "YOUR_JAVA_VERSION" -> "bin" -> "java.exe" and click "Open".
    - Now in back in the window select "java.exe" and at "Windows Version:" select "Windows XP", Next select "Default Settings" and under "Windows Version:" select "Windows 7" now click on "OK".
    java6.PNG
    - Java is now successfully installed.

3.3 OPTIONAL - Setting up a VPN and a kill-switch
    - If you choose a OpenVPN compatible VPN, you mostlikely get to download a package from your VPN provider with the OpenVPN files for your different VPN servers. For this setup I'm going to show how it's done with IPVanish, the process should be the same for other VPN providers.
    vpn1.PNG
    - When opening the downloaded OpenVPN configs, it should look like this.
    vpn2.PNG
    - In your file explorer head to a location where you gonna store your VPN configs, I'm gonna create a folder "VPN" under "Documents" for this.
    vpn3.PNG
    - Next extract the VPN certificate "ca.ipvanish.com.crt" and the OpenVPN config file of the server you want to connect to, you dont need all but at least extract one OpenVPN config file. I've extracted two OpenVPN config file, in the case one Server is down so I can switch to another server.
    - Now open the terminal and type:
    Code:
    sudo apt-get install openvpn network-manager-openvpn network-manager-openvpn-gnome
    - We need to restart the network service for the change to take effect, so type:
    Code:
    sudo service NetworkManager restart
    Last edited by symbiosis; 08-17-2018 at 04:05 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Post Part 5

Part 5

- After the installation finished go to the upper right corner and click on the ethernet icon (the one next to the speaker" and click on "Wired Settings"
    vpn4.PNG
    - Under VPN click on the "+" to configure a new VPN and select "Import from file...", then browse to the one of your OpenVPN server config files I used the file "ipvanish-AT-Vienna-vie-c04.ovpn"
    vpn5.PNG
    - The VPN configuration window should now open, you will need to enter your username and password and also select the VPN certificate (CA certificate) in my case this is the file called "ca.ipvanish.com.crt"
    vpn6.PNG
    - Now click on "Advanced" and check the box "Use a TCP connection", after that click ok and safe the VPN
    vpn7.PNG
    - We can now try if the VPN functions correctly, start the vpn and go to google and search for "whats my ip" you should now see the IP adress of your VPN.
    vpn8.PNG

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Post Part 6

Part 6

- The last step is to configure a kill-switch for our VPN in case the VPN disconnects, so our real IP will not get exposed
    - To achive this open up the terminal and type:
    Code:
    sudo apt-get install ufw
    - Next we need to set the password of the VPN directly in the VPN file so we can run our script without entering the password by hand, to do so type the following command:
    Code:
    sudoedit /etc/NetworkManager/system-connections/THE_NAME_OF_YOUR_VPN_CONNECTION
    - A text editor in the terminal will show up, now set
    Code:
    password-flags=1
    to
    Code:
    password-flags=0
    and add the line
    Code:
    [vpn-secrets]
    and under it, the line
    Code:
    password=YOUR_VPN_PASSWORD
    . When youre done hold "CRTL" and "X" you will be asked if you want to safe the file then type "Y" and then hit enter.
    vpn14.PNG
    - We need to restart the Network Manager once more, so type:
    Code:
    sudo service NetworkManager restart
    - Open up a text editor, type the commands below and safe the file as "VPN_Kill-Switch-ON.sh" (this will start your VPN and disable every in and outgoing traffic, which is not going through your VPN):
    Code:
    #!/bin/bash

sudo nmcli con up id THE_NAME_OF_YOUR_VPN_CONNECTION
    wait

sudo yes | ufw reset
    sudo ufw default deny incoming
    sudo ufw default deny outgoing
    sudo ufw allow out on tun0 from any to any
    sudo ufw enable
    vpn11.PNG
    - Open up a text editor, type the commands below and safe the file as "VPN_Kill-Switch-OFF.sh" (this will turn off your VPN and enable every in and outgoing connection, which is not going through your VPN):
    Code:
    #!/bin/bash

sudo nmcli con down id THE_NAME_OF_YOUR_VPN_CONNECTION
    wait

sudo yes | ufw reset
    sudo ufw default deny incoming
    sudo ufw default allow outgoing
    sudo ufw enable
    vpn12.PNG
    - Open up the terminal and type:
    Code:
    sudo chmod +x /home/YOUR_USERNAME/Desktop/VPN_Kill-Switch-ON.sh /home/YOUR_USERNAME/Desktop/VPN_Kill-Switch-OFF.sh
    - If you want to be able to just double click the script to run then open up your file explorer again and head to the upper left corner and click on "Files" -> "Preferences" then select the tab "Behavior" and under "Executable Text Files" check "Ask what to do"
    vpn9.PNG
    vpn10.PNG
    - When you now double click the script a popup should appear where you should select "Run in Terminal"
    - Congratulations you successfully setup your VPN and kill-switch
    Last edited by symbiosis; 08-17-2018 at 03:59 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Post Part 7

Part 7

3.4 Install and Configure Simba and it's includes
    We will pretty much follow the tutorial of StickToTheScript, the only difference is, we will be using WINE to install Simba, you can check out the official tutorial here: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...39#post1391739
    - It is finally time to install Simba. We will use the offical Windows version of Simba, you can download it here http://wizzup.org/simba/
    - Go to the terminal and type (assuming your Simba Installer is in your Downloads folder):
    Code:
    wine /home/YOUR_USERNAME/Downloads/SimbaInstaller.exe
    - The Simba Installer opens, just hit next and uncheck "Create Desktop shortcut", then click "Finish"
    - Simba should now open, if not go to the your file explorer and head to "Home/.wine/drive_c/Simba/" and run the "Simba.exe" by double clicking it
    - In Simba go to "View" -> "Extensions" (not "Extensions Menu") and enable "associate.sex", "extension.sex" and "srl.sex"
    - Close the windows and go to "SRL" -> "Setting" -> "Override update"
    - Now go to "SRL" -> "Update"
    - When the update is done go to "Plugins" -> "Setting" -> "Override update"
    - Then click on "Plugins" -> "Update"
    - Close Simba and head to https://github.com/slackydev/Simba/r....2.0-rc6_fixes to grab the latest copy of Simba (download the .exe file not the Source code) for me the latest Version is "Simba1206-fixes.x86.exe"
    - Replace the original Simba.exe with the one you just downloaded in "/home/YOUR_USERNAME/.wine/drive_c/Simba/", you will now only use this new Simba.exe to run Scripts
    - Now download the SRL-OSR include (Download the "Source code (zip)") https://github.com/SRL/SRL/releases then extract it to /home/YOUR_USERNAME/.wine/drive_c/Simba/Includes/SRL when extracting make sure the content of "SRL-2.0.2" (this is the latest version for me) is directly in the Simba/Includes/SRL
    simba1.PNG
    - Next download the RSWalker include from here https://github.com/ollydev/RSWalker/releases download the "RSWalker.zip" the current release which is not in beta, for me this is "Release 1.2.0"
    - Extract the whole "RSWalker" folder (with the folder itself) to "/home/YOUR_USERNAME/.wine/drive_c/Simba/Includes" so you end up with the following structure "/home/YOUR_USERNAME/.wine/drive_c/Simba/Includes/RSWalker"
    simba2.PNG
    - Now restart Simba and enter the code below then hit the green arrow (Run) or hit F9, if you fail to start Simba it's probably because Ubuntu wants to open the .EXE file with the wrong program, you can ether right click the .exe and select "Open with Other Application" and then "View all Applications" -> "A Wine application" -> "Done" or you can also open it with the terminal like so:
    Code:
    wine /home/YOUR_USERNAME/.wine/drive_c/Simba/THE_NAME_OF_YOUR_LATST_SIMBA.EXE
    Simba Code:
    program new;
    {$define SMART} //If not using SMART, then comment this line out
    {$I SRL/OSR.simba}
    {$I RSWalker/Walker.simba}

begin
      clearDebug();
      srl.Setup([]);
    end.
    - SMART should now have successfully started
    - Next close SMART and Simba and download the latest AeroLib include from here https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108953 under the section "Downloads" you will see what you need to download
    - You will need to download the "AeroLib 2.1 (zipped)", "Plugins only", "WorldListChars07 font set (2.1+)" and "StatChars07 font set (2.1+)"
    - Extract the "AreLib 2.1 (zipped)" to "/home/YOUR_USERNAME/.wine/drive_c/Simba/Includes" the structur should then look like "/home/YOUR_USERNAME/.wine/drive_c/Simba/Includes/AeroLib"
    - Next Extract the "Plugins.zip" to "/home/YOUR_USERNAME/.wine/drive_c/Simba/Plugins". When asked then click replace files.
    - Navigate to "/home/YOUR_USERNAME/.wine/drive_c/Simba/Fonts" and create a new folder called "WorldListChars07" then extract the files of the "WorldListChars07.zip" in the "WorldListchars07" folder.
    - Now go to "/home/YOUR_USERNAME/.wine/drive_c/Simba/Fonts/StatChars07" and extract the content of "the StatChars07.zip" into this folder. If asked click "replace all".
    - Open up Simba (ether by double clicking the latest Simba.exe or through the terminal as shown above) and run the following code in Simba:
    Simba Code:
    program RUNME;
    {$DEFINE SMART}
    {$DEFINE WALKER}

{$i AeroLib/AeroLib.Simba}

begin
      initAL();
    end.
    - Now close Simba, you now have successfully installed the AeroLib include
    - Last but not least we install the reflection include, to do so you will need to download the lastest include and also a plugin called prosocks.dll to allow auto-updates: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111662
    - After you downloaded both files go to "/home/YOUR_USERNAME/.wine/drive_c/Simba/Includes" and extract the content of the "OSR-Reflection-master.zip", then rename the extracted folder to "Reflection" so the structure should now look like this "/home/YOUR_USERNAME/.wine/drive_c/Simba/Includes/Reflection"
    - Next put the "Prosocks.dll" into the folder "/home/YOUR_USERNAME/.wine/drive_c/Simba/Plugins"
    - Now start Simba again and run following code (the Refelction include will probably update):
    Simba Code:
    program new;
    {$define SMART} //If not using SMART, then comment this line out
    {$i Reflection/Reflection.simba}

begin
      clearDebug();
      Reflect.Setup;
    end.
    - Congratulations you now have all includes successfully installed

3.5 Exporting the working VM so you can quickly setup multiple VMs with the same settings
    - Close all applications (Simba, etc.)
    - Close your VPN connection and make sure you run your "VPN_Kill-Switch-OFF.sh" Script
    - Open up terminal and type:
    Code:
    sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
    - next type in terminal:
    Code:
    sudo apt-get update
    - When all installations are finished poweroff your VM
    - Then go to your VM Manager "File" -> "Export Appliance..." -> select the VM we just configured and click "Next" -> set a path where the exported VM should be stored and as "Format:" Select "Open Virtualization Format 1.0" then click "Next" and "Export".
    vmexport1.PNG
    - You now have a copy of a completely configured botting VM which you can now just simply import to make new copies of that existing VM.

I hope I could help you a bit with this tutorial. If you have any questions feel free to ask them, I will try and answer them as quick as possible.
    Last edited by symbiosis; 08-24-2018 at 02:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Post Performance Improvement

If you're encountering performance issues, I strongly recommend to switch the hypervisor from virtual box to VMware player (it's free for non-commercial use). Just install it, import the exported VM from virtualbox (the file format must be Open Virtualization Format 1.0). The import option in VM Player is labled with "Open a Virtual Machine".

1. Select your VM, click on "Settings" under the tab "Network Adapter" make sure it's set to "Bridged: Connected directly to the physical Network". Otherwise your VPN won't work.
    2. When booting up the VM, uninstall the virtualbox guest additions, to do this run the command below
    Code:
    sudo /opt/VBoxGuestAdditions-<version_number>/uninstall.sh
    3. Install the VMware Tools, so in the VM click on "Player" -> "Manage" -> "Install VMware Tools"
    4. Click on the CD/DVD Image which appears on your Desktop, then extract the "VMwareTools.x.x.x-xxxx.tar.gz" to your Desktop
    5. Install the VMware Tools with this command and follow the onscreen steps:
    Code:
    sudo /home/YOUR_USERNAME/Desktop/vmware-tools-distrib/vmware-install.pl
    6. After you have installed the VMware Tools, shutdown the VM
    7. You're basicly done now, if you want to improve the graphics follow the steps below. This will configure the VM that, it passes all the graphic tasks to your nativ graphics card.
    8. Head to your VM and click "Settings" under the tab "Hardware" select "Display" then check "Accelerate 3D graphics"
    9. Now start the VM, to check if the 3D acceleration was successfully enabled run following command
    Code:
    glxinfo | grep direct
    If the output is like below, you're done
    Code:
    direct rendering: Yes
    If you were asking, why I didn't use VMware in the beginning, it's because VirtualBox is opensource and really beginner friendly, VMware can be tricky sometimes.
    Last edited by symbiosis; 08-28-2018 at 09:00 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

- Reserved

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rollins View Post
    Sorry, I don't understand your question. If your question is, if this guide is to run simba natively on Linux, the answer is no, please refer to the link in my first post: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...82#post1392582
    Last edited by symbiosis; 08-29-2018 at 05:20 PM.

Thread Information