Thread: Requesting Smither/Smelter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Default Requesting Smither/Smelter

Requesting a smither and smelter that can work in the Lumbridge CA with Portable Forges and when forges aren't there, they can run to closest forge. Apologies if there is already a script like this out there.

Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    67 Post(s)

posting to follow to see what pops up

found this

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113276
    im a retard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Found that yesterday. It's not bad but sometimes struggles when banking (probably due to the new banking system) Antiban seems quite good on it any how. If anyone could possibly update the script that would be great, tried looking at it myself as it isn't very hard to understand but no luck.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikel765 View Post
    Found that yesterday. It's not bad but sometimes struggles when banking (probably due to the new banking system) Antiban seems quite good on it any how. If anyone could possibly update the script that would be great, tried looking at it myself as it isn't very hard to understand but no luck.
    There are links to some great guides here that you could use to possibly fix the script. If you've got an existing script that works well, fixing small bugs will be much easier than getting another member to write you an entirely new one.

Good luck! Drop by the IRC or Discord if you need advice.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

I think the only thing that really needs to be looked at is using the presets in the bank. That seems to be where the script messes up as it sometimes presses the Costume Room of Player Owned House or the Bank Clean Up Filter buttons. I'll take another look at the script to try and fix it up.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikel765 View Post
    I think the only thing that really needs to be looked at is using the presets in the bank. That seems to be where the script messes up as it sometimes presses the Costume Room of Player Owned House or the Bank Clean Up Filter buttons. I'll take another look at the script to try and fix it up.
    I'll admit I haven't looked at the script yet - but possibly use keypress hotkeys for the presets might solve your issue, rather than clicking the preset button itself. Just do a simple
    Code:
    SendKeys('1', etc, etc)
    when the bank is open to withdraw preset 1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

I'll take a look as well and see if I can contribute any ideas or better antiban to the script, as well as a more reliable method in locating a portable forge or using keypresses for presets.
    אהבה היא אלוהימ

With Unbounding Love, Grace, and Peace

Thread Information