Thread: Runescape Classic...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Default Runescape Classic...

Woke up this morning with the day off. Had the urge to hop on rsc as its been a while. Come to find out it has been shut down?!?!

There was a post from some mods saying the game was broken and eventually would die so they wanted to retire it; something along those lines

Well, I missed the notice. Months ago this was announced.

Dunno if I really believe them. I think ultimately it comes down to money. Then again, what do i know.

Just wanted to say RIP. RSC was where the game started (not counting deviousmud), even this site. Favorite game that I've played. Always thought it would be able to log in and play for a bit. Several years ago I went on vacation for just over 2 weeks. I came back and my guy was still fishing lobs at the guild. RIP RSC

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Yeah I actually started botting on it not too long ago and maxed a few stats... was bummed to see it go as well. Apparently a few pretty good private servers out there though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaman88 View Post
    Yeah I actually started botting on it not too long ago and maxed a few stats... was bummed to see it go as well. Apparently a few pretty good private servers out there though
    :P Tight dude. Once APOS went down i stopped botting but by then had already achieved almost all 99s except things like herb. Did you have your own private bot for it?

Btw... if you know any decent pservers would you mind pming me?

Thread Information