Thread: Developments in RuneScape / botting scene

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

Lightbulb Developments in RuneScape / botting scene

Hey what's up guys
    Been sort of on and off around these forums for the past few years. Even as I'm currently in the military, I find myself constantly coming back to these parts and reading about RuneScape news and updates. With that being said, what are some cool new stuff that has been released to RS (regardless of version)? And where can I find discussions centered around these topics? The OSRS reddit is mostly just memes so it's hard to use it as a news source. My free time here is so sparse so I can't really sift through a lot of content.

Also how is the botting scene looking? Are there any new players on field? Are there any cool new methods/challenges that I can take a crack on once I get holiday permission? Heard Hall of Memories being mentioned somewhere

Also a general thread for discussions about our beloved roonscape
    Last edited by Joopi; 08-21-2018 at 01:27 PM.
    Feel free to ask me any questions, I will do my best to answer them!

Previously known as YouPee.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

I have Runescape and Old Runescape on Instagram/Facebook. I also follow youtubers that upload frequently. In fact, I came back to OSRS because I saw various of videos on YT and also read up on some news (update notes) regarding the wilderness. I am glad I am back to OSRS, active and competitive.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

I have actually been playing legit since my temp ban. Have accomplished more than I thought I would lol.

The game is better than ever imo. They aren't pushing out content that people dislike, because everything that gets created has been voted through by the players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dan the man View Post
    I have actually been playing legit since my temp ban. Have accomplished more than I thought I would lol.

The game is better than ever imo. They aren't pushing out content that people dislike, because everything that gets created has been voted through by the players.
    Quests are bomb. And they help make your account look much less like a bot (purely anecdotal).

For osrs we got polls quite often, they are outside of the banks and we can vote on potential updates.

No MTX in OSRS so far (I don;t count bonds)

Thread Information