Thread: Idea: Tag-Team Anti-ban

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Lightbulb Idea: Tag-Team Anti-ban

First off, disclosure: I just had this idea and needed to get this on paper/posted, maybe its awesome, maybe its just plain stupid.

Second, the requirements:
    This requires two (2) or more (party, anyone?) bots within each others' vicinity.

Third, the pitch before the idea is said: Auto talkers and auto speakers seem quite botty, right? and to have your character/script talk about seemingly relevant topics to no one around you ("I sure love cutting these evergreens. . every day!")---I mean, it would be better for them to just not talk at all, right? Like most other people do? Or . . . don't?

WELLP! We are not like most people. No sirreee/maam-ee!

Fourth, the idea: Utilizing the multiplicity of your bots' presence together by synchronizing an entire conversation between them, so that you're not just (1) obviously blabbering about anything relevant or irrelevant or, (2), not talking at all, which is what every botter does, but you're also engaging in what seems to be a dynamic and constantly changing dialogue between other players. All the while you're botting, and for it to be better, you're all botting from different IP addresses.

I'm doing some thinking on how to implement this---an obstacle or a concern, sure, though not impossible. Maybe, just maybe, group botting will become a thing in the not-so-far future
    Perhaps, we can have a centralized server of text conversations that every script can "log into" and feed bots within a group certain lines that cohere with a conversation. Oh, the potential.

Fifth, your reactions:
    אהבה היא אלוהימ

With Unbounding Love, Grace, and Peace

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

This is for sure an interessting idea, but it arises the problem of other real players may wanting to join the chat and not responding to anyone else but the other bots will may look suspicious. Other than that, if all bots / groups of bots will say the exact same things, maybe with a variation of the order what they're saying, this could also trigger a whole group to be banned. If you'd able to tackle this problems it could be promising.
    Last edited by symbiosis; 09-08-2018 at 11:31 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

I actually used something like that but it was very simple and not sure if useful or not... I had a farm of like 10 accounts and I took a lot of words (like 10k) in my language (Slovene) so even if it talked nonsense I guess their bot detection doesn't do translations, put them in a text file and made a simple talking procedure where it took some random words out of the text file and talked in cc. You can make your cc open only for yourself and your friends so there's no worry about anyone other joining. I guess only thing that's bad about this is if a bot was to get manually banned they could easily figure out other bots are in cc and chain ban? Otherwise I think this method helped me. I also added some more frequently used words to the talking procedure like and, or, no, yes and stuff like that so it looked a bit more real if anyone was to go and have a look at it.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kakadudl View Post
    I actually used something like that but it was very simple and not sure if useful or not... I had a farm of like 10 accounts and I took a lot of words (like 10k) in my language (Slovene) so even if it talked nonsense I guess their bot detection doesn't do translations, put them in a text file and made a simple talking procedure where it took some random words out of the text file and talked in cc. You can make your cc open only for yourself and your friends so there's no worry about anyone other joining. I guess only thing that's bad about this is if a bot was to get manually banned they could easily figure out other bots are in cc and chain ban? Otherwise I think this method helped me. I also added some more frequently used words to the talking procedure like and, or, no, yes and stuff like that so it looked a bit more real if anyone was to go and have a look at it.
    This is brilliant. I never actually thought of speaking in a language other than english. Thanks for the share!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by P1nky View Post
    This is brilliant. I never actually thought of speaking in a language other than english. Thanks for the share!
    Sure thing I'm glad I helped

Thread Information