Thread: How to use SPSToolbox for Aerolib and how to walk from Point A to Point B.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Question How to use SPSToolbox for Aerolib and how to walk from Point A to Point B.

Dear Simba members,

This question is about Oldschool runescape and Aerolib.

the Aerolib include can be found here ---> https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108953

I am using the Aerolib include, because its simply

My question is that how to walk from point A to B and when it need to walk for example, if the inventory is full it should teleport near a bank and deposit it and walk back to gather supplies.

I have the path from the SPSToolbox V2.0 you can find it here I've looked everywhere to find this... this is the link ---> https://github.com/TheTS/SPSToolbox/releases/tag/2

But i dont know how to use it in my script.

This is my first path its an "SPS Code Snippet" i did not write this script but i cant use it for Aerolib.

Simba Code:
    program new;
    {$DEFINE SMART}
    {$i srl-6/srl.simba}        // I dont use this include
    {$i sps/lib/sps-rs3.simba}  // I dont use this include

procedure walk();
    var
      path: TPointArray;
    begin
      path := [[4822, 2763], [4824, 2735], [4851, 2738], [4856, 2774], [4848, 2805],
               [4838, 2847], [4820, 2861], [4820, 2845]];

if not sps.walkPath(path) then
      begin
        writeLn('walkPath() failed, trying blindWalk()');
        sps.blindWalk(path[high(path)]);
      end;

end;

begin
      setupSRL();
      sps.setup('WorldMap', Put your map in the SPS directory);
      walk();
    end.

in this guide i followed [OSR] Walking & positioning system from Slacky, because i Couldn't find any guide about how to create a walking script with Aerolib.

ive looked in this thread how to learn to walk for Aerolib ---> https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111914

i didnt understand why this guide is in Aerolib Include Features it doesnt show how to use it for too...

Can some one please make a guide about walking using the Aerolib Include's

After all that i have found this thread and followed step by step manged to work it but its complicated and using SRL/OSR include.

""[SRL]How To Write Your First Script: Collecting and Banking Cabbages!"" you can find the guide here ----> https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118229

Kind regards

Rsps Scripter

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

use srl or else @KeepBotting; will spank you

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

After a quick observation, there can be a couple problems occurring here. For starters, you do not have AeroLib included at the top of your script. For example:

Simba Code:
    program scriptName;
    {$DEFINE SMART} //You have this
    {$DEFINE WALKER} //You're missing this
    {$i AeroLib/AeroLib.Simba} //You're missing this

Since you are declaring the RS3 versions of SPS, you are not going to be able to walk in OSR. As well, you will need to create a TRSWalker object. This can be created under your variable definitions as such:

Simba Code:
    var
        Walker:TRSWalker;

Finally, you are not initializing SPS for Aerolib, therefore you would want to use SPS.init(...) rather than SPS.setup(...). Also, you will want to initialize the Aerolib include by calling initAL;

It appears that the Walk procedure should work if you are able to piece it together properly. Your new script should look like this:
    Simba Code:
    program new;
    {$DEFINE SMART} //You have this
    {$DEFINE WALKER} //You're missing this
    {$i AeroLib/AeroLib.Simba} //You're missing this

var
        Walker:TRSWalker;

procedure walk();
    var
      path: TPointArray;
    begin
      path := [[4822, 2763], [4824, 2735], [4851, 2738], [4856, 2774], [4848, 2805],
               [4838, 2847], [4820, 2861], [4820, 2845]];

if not Walker.walkPath(path) then
      begin
        writeLn('walkPath() failed, trying blindWalk()');
        Walker.blindWalk(path[high(path)]);
      end;

end;

begin
      initAL;    
      Walker.init('WorldMap');
      walk();
    end.

Give it a shot and let me know how it turns out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Dear StickToTheScript,

Thank you StickToTheScript for helping A fellow Registered User of Villavu and I hope other Registered Users will find this thread useful too.

I copied the new script that you have made, i did Paste it in simba and did "Script Compile" it and i had 0 errors

I've placed the osrs character in position and hit the Run button and it walked from Point A to Point B, Exact where i wanted the player to go. (Successfully executed)

Kind regards

RSPS Scripter

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RSPS Scripter View Post
    Dear StickToTheScript,

Thank you StickToTheScript for helping A fellow Registered User of Villavu and I hope other Registered Users will find this thread useful too.

I copied the new script that you have made, i did Paste it in simba and did "Script Compile" it and i had 0 errors

I've placed the osrs character in position and hit the Run button and it walked from Point A to Point B, Exact where i wanted the player to go. (Successfully executed)

Kind regards

RSPS Scripter
    That's great to hear! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Thread Information