Thread: Dawntained bot farm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Default Dawntained bot farm

Hello, I'm looking for a way to bot on dawntained server. Basically what i want to do is to write a script and bot with multiple accounts, but i dont know any profitable methods. I've tried crafting gems and selling to general store which is quite safe as u can craft 24/7 at any bank without being noticed, but the profit is 6-7k/h per acc. Now im trying, smithing and minig, to see what profit an hour i can make, but cant run many bots in the same mining/smithing spot. So if you know any good method which can be easy botted, profitable and stealthy, please let me know and i shall share the script with the guy. I know its not the right section to ask such question, but i cant just ask it in their forum.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

I'd be surprised if anyone's even heard of this private server before. Your best bet would be the find a solid method and write it/get someone to write it for you
    Feel free to ask me any questions, I will do my best to answer them!

Previously known as YouPee.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joopi View Post
    I'd be surprised if anyone's even heard of this private server before. Your best bet would be the find a solid method and write it/get someone to write it for you
    I've heard of it
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Just found a method, gonna try writing a script, haven't done it since last summer Thanks for advice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

?? Dawntained is currently the #1 voted RSPS on runelocus... lol

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

Well I'm surprised. Anyhoo, glad you found a method and working on it
    Feel free to ask me any questions, I will do my best to answer them!

Previously known as YouPee.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Played that server for around like 2 weeks, stacked up 750k blood money then quit. Honestly not worth botting on that server. Just PvM on two accounts at the same time

Thread Information