Hello everyone!

I made this account several months ago, but I have mostly been quietly reading through the tutorial section since then. Now, I've decided to get a little more involved in the community so figured I'd start here. So here is a little about me:

I started playing RS in middle school, around 07-08. It didn't take me more than a few months to realize there had to be a better way to make money in the game. I started looking up bots on Google and found a few auto-typers and an ore miner that didn't work worth crap. I even remember trying a program that literally just recorded my clicks and then looped them over and over. Needless to say, that turned out to be worthless as well. Eventually, after weeks of experimenting and googling, I found the promised Land, the SRL Forums. I joined the forums and immediately started learning how to program with SCAR and SRL, having no previous programming experience what-so-ever. I no longer remember that account username or password so I had to make this when I decided to rejoin recently.

Honestly, once I began programming, I totally forgot about RS for the longest time. I learned how to make little programs in SCAR, like a pythagorean theorem triangle solver and a cannon-blaster game. I was in my room programming all summer, and my parents weren't exactly happy about it lol. Eventually in high school I moved on to web-development and java and began to take up an interest in Arduinos. I went on to get a tech degree in Comp/Elec engineering technology, and now I work at a pump-station manufacturer, designing control panels for water towers and such.

Now, the girl I am dating also used to play RS when she was younger, so we decided to get back into it a bit. I wanted to impress her with my programming skills, and that is what brought me back to here. Just yesterday, I posted my first script in the "First Script" section, of course, called Karamja Fire Trader. I would love if some of you would check it out.

I know you didn't ask for my life story, but you got it anyway Other than programming and RS, some other hobbies of mine include amateur radio, fish/aquariums, houseplants/gardening and astronomy/space tech. I look forward to reading your replies and getting to know the community, so hit me up!