Thread: typical noob question

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

Default typical noob question

hey guys i got an account with 99 agility that got temp banned in august 2018 ( using another client )
    now i wanna use simba again since ive never had any bans with it but i was lacking the will to make my own scripts / edit other people's scripts.
    does anyone here have any luck botting after a 2 day ban ?
    i will be playing the account alot and keep botting to a minimum ( like max 2 hrs a day ) and not even every day )
    any good expierences ?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

Well you're right, its typical.
    So the typical response is, don't bot an account you don't want to loose.
    Nobody can tell you the chances of losing it, because nobody really knows.
    The only thing I would assume is if you are going to bot after a 2-day ban, you're pretty much asking for it.

What I think you're actually looking for is for people to tell you to go for it so you will feel better about doing it anyways, judging by your last statement.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

What Aspect said. If I were you, I wouldn't take the risk...Especially botting for 2 hours only, rather play legit.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Well I won't offer advice; will only tell you my experience with this.

I was temp banned after using my barb fishing script about a year or 2 ago. My account was about 85 att str def and 40 range.
    Quit for about 6 months because I couldn't be bothered playing the game legit, but came back with the decision to try and max my stats with my NMZ script; all or nothing.

Today, I have managed to bot 9 level 99s (including max combat).
    This was in conjunction of playing a lot of legitimate hours though. I spend more time (now) playing my account legitimately and I am hesitant to bot on it again due to the amount of effort I have put in.

There is always a risk. You can run a script for ages without getting a ban but that same script can result in a ban randomly one day.

Full disclosure: I moved away from using any of my public scripts or scripts on Villvu after my ban, and have since started botting in re-sizable. Not sure if this has impacted my detection or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Depends if you see yourself playing on the account down the road.

Some people don't mind if they get banned, so they bot smart and end up not getting banned and making it their personal account.

Decide what you want from it. And don't use public scripts. Much better working something out with a scripter etc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

As others have said keep a botting account seperate from your mains. Especially if only going to bot a little bit, just dont at all to avoid the risk, imho.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I do not think you can realize this. That is the reason you'd better find another place and that's it.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://ifpnews.com/coverage/study-a...nian-students/

Thread Information