Thread: [SRL][OSR] Smart_FireRC [Members, RoD, Pouches]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Default [SRL][OSR] Smart_FireRC [Members, RoD, Pouches]

Hello all and thank you for viewing my thread.

I created this script as Support/Utility to help me out with Runecrafting Fire Runes. With that being said, all of my scripts that you will shortly find are meant to be ran under your Supervision. To me, this means that you should be reading, watching TV and glancing at your character every so often.

Furthermore: I created this script to assist me, therefore there aren't many features/User-Friendliness but by request I may go ahead and add some, if you feel the script is worthwhile.

Future changes:
    -Walk from Duel Arena Chest
    -Talisman use
    -Quicker object finding

ALTAR: FIRE, AL-KHARID
    TRANSPORTATION: RING OF DUELING (RoD)
    BANKING: CASTLE WARS

Features:
    Pouch Support (Small, Medium, Large)
    Continuous use of RoD's
    Quick and Efficient

SET-UP:
    1) Start with Character next to the Bank Chest in Castle Wars, Camera facing North and Zoom at default login.
    2) Create a Bank.Tab which will hold most of your Rune-Crafting materials. Please only place one kind of Essence (Pure or Regular) inside this tab. Furthermore, please place Ring of Dueling (8)'s to the left-most column of the bank top (i.e., ROW 1, COLUMN 1)
    2) Equip a RoD (Ring of Dueling)
    3) Place pouches which you intend to use in Inventory, starting from the first slot.

//----------------------Being user setup----------------------//
    LOADS = 20; //HOW MANY RUNS TO COMPLETE BEFORE TERMINATION

pouch_Slots = [0, 1]; //WHICH INVENTORY SLOTS POUCHES RESIDE (Small, Medium pouch etc)
    //Ex: [ ]; no pouches, [0]; 1st slot, [0, 1]; Slots 1 and 2

Closing Notes: Please do not run this script for extended periods of time. I would run it no longer than 30-45 minutes, twice a day.
    This script is my first official public release here on Villavu/SRL forums therefore what works for me may not work for you. Please post any issues that you may have and I will try to correct them as soon as possible.

Credits: I was a bit lazy in creating procedure's to do the actual RuneCrafting/Portal Entry, and rightly so as Slacky had created very good code which I built off.

Thank you Slacky. I hope we may be able to work together some time in the future.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by rx_tom; 01-15-2019 at 08:59 PM. Reason: New ver

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

It works really well, I'd advise to add a small wait after certain actions because it tries to be a bit too fast at certain times and can possibly end up getting stuck because of that. If this is your first release, I really look forward to seeing more from you .

Thread Information