Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Justkiddings Guide to Creating an Effective SRL Autoing Army (For New SRL Users.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice guide thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey that comment you made about account creators not being very good due to all the names already being taken offends me. The reason most of those usernames are taken is because they take two sets of names like "Red" and "Bucket" and combine them and then add some numbers. The one I made takes actual letters (not sets of premade words) and combines them in a humanlike manner. Don't believe me? Try it yourself. Try the one I made here:
    http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12770

The rest of your tut was very good and very true. That is the way I have been doing it for a while. Unfortunately new rs updates prevent the passing of goods to my main. Oh well...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk412 View Post
    Hey that comment you made about account creators not being very good due to all the names already being taken offends me. The reason most of those usernames are taken is because they take two sets of names like "Red" and "Bucket" and combine them and then add some numbers. The one I made takes actual letters (not sets of premade words) and combines them in a humanlike manner. Don't believe me? Try it yourself. Try the one I made here:
    http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12770

The rest of your tut was very good and very true. That is the way I have been doing it for a while. Unfortunately new rs updates prevent the passing of goods to my main. Oh well...
    Haha, I'm sure he wasn't targeting you. But yeah, it was a decent noob guide.
    RS Simple Solution to Wilderness, Click Here!
    Use Run Energy Efficiently in Scripts, Click Here!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Make some magic happen.
    ---------------------------------------------------

http://www.fenjer.com/adnan/SRLStats/3839.png

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

made a few things clear in my head, im glad you explained that yews are not so great for autoing, ill probbly head into the miners now, thnx for letting a leecher have access to such an informative guide

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

this is a good guide to help out new commers, good job with it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If my Mitts1-9 get banned ill defiantly use your approach great guide man.
    "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you."
    http://www.stats.srl-forums.com/sigs/5297.png

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

for you magic portion there are really no good magic scripts. But you can get munk's forefeathers to work well if you just set up each player accordingly. What i did was get each player up to about level 30 and made a bunch of money off feathers then just loaded up on runes, and maged away. Simple yet very effective.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ill update this soon as its still a sticky. Just gimme a few days Its a little bit old and out of date considering its over a year old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kidding View Post
    Ill update this soon as its still a sticky. Just gimme a few days Its a little bit old and out of date considering its over a year old.
    Some tips: NEVER auto in the guild unless you have a VERY good script, it is highly dangerous to go and auto there (I know this from experience).

Also, I think Woodcutting is the best skill (most profitable anyway) to auto now.

I started out with very bad army with names like blablabla1 blablabla2 etc and got banned.I then made a VERY good army, I have right now 16 Yew cutters all level 55+ and none flagged.
    Also about the armor (sp?) equipping, it's good to buy like I duno adamant armour (t) or something like that to make it look fancy, people will not think you're an autoer if you carry around fancy armor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hugo, what about mining, isn't rune mining pretty awesome? And shouldn't this be in the tut section?
    I had to change this from my old one...?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That was great man!! I just build my army and will make sure their all 40+ combat lvl before i start doing anything else.
    Ive learned some good stuff, thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for the guide. I haven't really autoed that much, much less, create an army. Anyways, this has been helpful, time to start my army.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
    Current Project: First script (Yay)
    Yes, I'm a Girl

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Very clever, But how to transport the money? from you bot to you main.

And how to bot on more then 1 acc?, Because if you use a army it says ''You are a fag you already logged in from more ip,
    PS we are fags''
    Last edited by Marco40; 05-10-2009 at 08:00 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great read. full of very useful information. but you left one thing . always that the author of the script you are borrowing lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marco40 View Post
    Very clever, But how to transport the money? from you bot to you main.

And how to bot on more then 1 acc?, Because if you use a army it says ''You are a fag you already logged in from more ip,
    PS we are fags''
    you can hide your ip look it up

this isn't the best way but its one i found after a 3 sec search. http://www.easy-hide-ip.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Real informative, even though I've used a couple of other bots before SCAR so I know most of the common knowledge on botting properly. Regardless, I still picked up quite a few tips!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thankyou very much =)
    I used to bot with SCAR a long time ago when I used to like runescape A LOT...
    And they always used to tell us to have a limited amount of characters, interesting that now, the more people you have the better o.O

Hehe, thanks again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This guide has convinced me to start an army

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the help, very informative, do u know what the best auto leveler scripts are?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here's one big important thing you forgot to mention: How to transfer all that cash/goods you've "earned" autoing to your main without getting caught!

If you have a flagged bot or a bot you don't know is being watched by Jagex and then you take your bot to the bank, withdraw 12million GP, and hand it directly over to another account for nothing in return, guess who's going down along with that bot!

We should discuss some strategies for fund/goods transfers or cash laundering. When you've got an army of epic scale producing massive profits, you have to begin thinking like a mob boss. Running an army of bots in RS is analogous to running an organized crime empire. It takes work to get it running (as JK has detailed here), and some clever thinking to get away with it all.

Personally back in the day when I used to automine Pure Ess, I would have my bots trade to a "merchant" account, who would buy the ess off them for a certain price, and then go sell it to players for profit. This way if Jagex were ever monitoring any of my bot's trade activities, things would seem more legit. Even if some of the miners got banned, Jagex would not suspect the merchant account was in on the scheme (and I DO believe Jagex keeps record of banned accounts/bots interactions with other players). Then once my Merchant account sold the ess to players for enormous profit, I would let the gold sit in the bank for a long while, maybe a week, while my miner-bots did thier thing and banked up more ess individually.

After about a week or so, I would log into my merchant account, withdraw all the GP, go to a deserted area, ussually an upstairs room in a building in Varrock that no players would have any reason to enter, and do a dead drop. I would log back in and pick it up with my main when it appeared.

However, if Jagex identifies your bot army or your "merchant," and notices that they're all logging in from the same IP, then you're screwed. I haven't thought of a way to get around this, other than having a trusted friend help, or using different computers.
    Last edited by 1337m4n; 08-16-2010 at 05:08 AM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1337m4n View Post
    Here's one big important thing you forgot to mention: How to transfer all that cash/goods you've "earned" autoing to your main without getting caught!

If you have a flagged bot or a bot you don't know is being watched by Jagex and then you take your bot to the bank, withdraw 12million GP, and hand it directly over to another account for nothing in return, guess who's going down along with that bot!

We should discuss some strategies for fund/goods transfers or cash laundering. When you've got an army of epic scale producing massive profits, you have to begin thinking like a mob boss. Running an army of bots in RS is analogous to running an organized crime empire. It takes work to get it running (as JK has detailed here), and some clever thinking to get away with it all.

Personally back in the day when I used to automine Pure Ess, I would have my bots trade to a "merchant" account, who would buy the ess off them for a certain price, and then go sell it to players for profit. This way if Jagex were ever monitoring any of my bot's trade activities, things would seem more legit. Then once my Merchant account sold the ess to players for enormous profit, I would let the gold sit in the bank for a long while, maybe a week, while my miner-bots did thier thing and banked up more ess individually.

After about a week or so, I would log into my merchant account, withdraw all the GP, go to a deserted area, ussually an upstairs room in a building in Varrock that no players would have any reason to enter, and do a dead drop. I would log back in and pick it up with my main when it appeared.

However, if Jagex identifies your bot army or your "merchant," and notices that they're all logging in from the same IP, then you're screwed. I haven't thought of a way to get around this, other than having a trusted friend help, or using different computers.
    Drop trading has not worked for quite some time now. Most transfer methods are kept secret now to avoid "patching".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*On topic. Great topic.

But 21 to have a beer? I mean come on! o.O

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NCDS View Post
    Drop trading has not worked for quite some time now. Most transfer methods are kept secret now to avoid "patching".
    as I said this was a long time ago. i havent been using any scripts since then for the production of GP or goods, just auto-leveling, so i havent done this in maybe one or two years.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

how do you get the botted goods and/or gold to your main?

E: Just read the last like 6 posts, looks like it's impossible haha
    Last edited by TomTuff; 08-26-2010 at 07:33 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Well with free-trade coming back, shouldn't it be 'easier'* to transfer bots to main (unless you know the secret Xfer methods)?
    I'm thinking wouldn't junk-trading work to help minimise risk potential of being caught for trade imbalances?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information