Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Justkiddings Guide to Creating an Effective SRL Autoing Army (For New SRL Users.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default Justkiddings Guide to Creating an Effective SRL Autoing Army (For New SRL Users.)

Justkiddings Guide to Creating an Effective SRL Army

This guide is for people new to using SRL and SCAR, and is designed to help them develop an army that is effective at cheating while maintaining a very low profile to keep from getting banned. This is not going over how to set up scar or setting up scripts or anything of that nature. This is solely about developing an effective army and what to do with them.

Sure I know if your just getting into cheating all you wanna do is make a level 3 and hit run. Thats a sure way to get banned. If you want your army to survive for a long time to come then spend a week or two getting them ready to ravage the land of runescape. Your goal in this tutorial is to make yourself become an average noob who blends into the mass of other noobs in the free world runescape.

I belive alot of people that are banned are banned simply because they were reported for stupid mistakes. Then after being reported they macro for long periods flagged so thus get a ban. Other runescape players that hate cheaters are your biggest enemy. You have to fool them to beat them. Sure it seems like it will be hard to get 8 guys to 40 combat or 50 combat. Its really not using the right scripts. It will greatly reduce your chances of being reported in the long run and really will only take a week or two macroing pretty persistant.

PART 1. Creating Your Accounts and Tutorial Island

I personally do not use account creators because its really hard now days to find an account name that isnt taken already. Same with tutorial island runners, its hard to find one that is working all the way through. So get to the runescape home page and get ready to do this the old fashioned way with 8 characters. EDIT.
    Quote Originally Posted by dan cardin View Post
    I used timothegreat's account maker, and though i had a few differences in coords(cuz i dont have ads on the rs home page) i got it to make me accounts, with nice names(None were taken)http://www.villavu.com/forum/showthr...=13398?t=14812

Creating your accounts is where this all begins. Notice I said accounts not account. I suggest a minimum of 8 accounts to use with SRL. The reasons for this is....

1. The player array is what SRL is based on. Using multiple characters with a script greatly reduces the time each account is logged in and how many random events you get thus lessens the chances of you getting banned.

2. If one or more of your accounts is banned guess what you got 6 or 7 more to continue autoing with. Duh.

Here are my steps to making 8 characters on tutorial that will not be noticed by people eager to report every single auoter or bot they see...

1. Do not use skill related names (example Woodcutter4u) they give you away because no one really starts an account on runescape with the intention of woodcutting or doing a single skill.

2. Do not name your characters the same name and then put a number at the end. (example Ismellmyfingers1, Ismellmyfingers2, Ismellmyfingers3) That lets someone know its the same person on 3 accounts. Name you guys just normal everyday names and do not make them similar in any way! Write them down on a piece of paper somewhere and place it somewhere safe ffs!

3. Randomize your characters apperance. If your running a script it looks kind of obvious to someone if 8 chacters with the same clothes and hair log in and out over and over in the same spot. Never ever Never ever Never ever use the default green bald guys. That screams macroer or bot. The green bald character has become the picture boy of macros and bots so just avoid yourself the trouble and take the extra 1 minute to change your characters apperance.

4. I saved the dumbest mistake for last. Never use the cheat you are using in your name. I have an example who I am sure is from these forums but I dont know who. His name was (macromine70) hmm I wonder if he was cheating. And yes whoever you are I reported you because thats just retarded.

Now if you followed all those simple steps then you have 8 characters with random names and apperances. Now you have another problem on your hands that all new macros face. Your a level 3...

Part 2. Leveling your Characters Combat Levels

As soon as you leave tutorial your first goal is to get some combat Levels on all you characters. A lvl 3 cutting willows or yews or a lvl 3 mining coal or mith or addy is obviously a macro. You must level your combat on all your characters. So as soon as your characters come off tutorial equip those little bronze axes they have and walk them straight to the chicken pen and expect to stay there untill at least 20 combat. Or better yet go talk to the combat tutor and get a training sword and shield to use. (No stats required to weild either!) Be sure to train attack strength and defense as evenly as possible as more autofighting is ahead and amour is usefull.

Chickens cannot kill you. This is why your gonna be fighting them from 3 combat to 15- 20 combat. After that we move on to other scripts to advance from there to 40 or 50 combat where you should be safe. A level 40 or 50 doing anything in free is very commonplace and the chances of you being reported are much lower. So heres my suggestion of the order you follow to get to this desired combat level...

1. Any chicken killer from 1 to 15-20 combat. Set the script to pick up bones but not bury them if possible. Burying bones makes more random events happen but you want those bones so you can bury them legit and get the xp. Prayer levels add up to combat levels.

2. From 20 to 40 or 50 combat I suggest WT-Fakawi scripts (ratz, cows, or goblin scheduler) I highly suggest cows for the simple fact that it makes you money to buy things you need for your army such as weapons and armour. Bury bones at your own discrection.

3. You must level your mage to 37. Why you say? Because it gets really annoying moving 8 guys to somewhere by foot everytime you want to do something different. Say you mined in varok but you gotta smith in falador. Thats a long walk for 8 guys. Level 37 mage is all the teleport spells in free worlds. Thats all you need. Just look in the magic scripts forum for a updated mage script and mage away.

4. Now you should be 40 or 50 combat have all the free world teles and raring to go. But dont take off yet to macro. Guess what. Most people in free wear armour everywhere they go for some reason. Why not fit in like the rest of the noobs. Buy your newly formed army some random weapons and armour. You should also have alot of random event clothes from training all this time so put them to use as well! But remember DONT MAKE THEM ALL LOOK THE SAME!

Its not hard to blend into free just be like these guys...

Part 3. The True Money Making Cheating Begins!

Yes! Its the reason you hunted down runescape cheats in the first place. You wanted to make money on runescape and not have to do anything. Well now you can, and not worry as much about getting reported and banned as before. I personally use my army to supply my main with goods to level his skills, but what you do with it is your own choice.

Now you get to choose which skills you want your characters to perform and put them to work. Heres my steps on getting the maximum use of your characters...

Note... These are my preferred methods of macroing and ones that I have been found the most reliable and or profitable. This assumption is based on the ease of the product to sell and the availabilty of scripts for these skills...

1. I personally feel that mining is the number one way to start out a macro army. Its profitable and easy and theres alot of scripts. I do not suggest using power miners as every time I see one I feel it screams macro. Instead get you a good varock east miner and set your guys to mine tin and copper and bank it. You can use it later to get your smithing up.

All you have to do is get to Level 15 for iron and 30 for coal. After that 60 for the mining guild. Use your profits to buy your guys better picks. They will get lost and or broken. I keep a supply in each of my guys banks. Theres alot of great remmington and varrock miners out there to use untill 60 mining.

2. Woodcutting is alot harder to do nowdays and I dont suggest doing it for one reason. The yews are infested by bots. You couldnt get a load but once every 3 hours with the mass of bots on the yew trees. But if you want to woodcut I suggest going to somewhere in the middle of nowhere and using a power woodcutter untill you get to willows. Then use a draynor willow wacker to cut and bank willows untill yew trees. Usually the draynor willows are fairly bot free because the npc mages there are aggressive.

3 Runescrafting is another great way of putting your army to good use. I love to pass on tons of airs to my main to put to good use. The multiplier for airs based on runecraft level is pretty good. Once you get the levels for other runes try to find a good script for them and make them. You can even pass the runes onto your other characters to get more mage levels.
    (Tip. If you craft airs do it in world 16 where fast free airs is located. So many people there no one will ever notice you)

4. Ess mining is a great way to make cash or get ess to make runes with on your characters. Theres always a steady supply of ess miners available just be sure to get a good one with antirandoms as there tend to be alot of randoms associated with ess mining.

5. My least favorite but still an effective method of making money macroing is using autobuyers. I personally hate them but setting them up in a store and raping all the death and chaos does make you quite a bit of cash. Just dont abuse it because it really does annoy other legit players.

Remember dont stick to one skill constantly. No real character does that in runescape. Move your guys around and experiment!!!

Part 4. The End

I'm not saying everything I have posted is the way you have to do everything. People may have better ways to do things. This is the way I have done things since kaitneiks and I have never had 1 character that uses scar banned.

Choose your scripts wisely. Use updated scripts and dont run off as soon as you hit start. I watch a new script through every character to see if anything is wrong with it. Just set the time for each player really low and let it go through each guy, after one rotation set the player time back to normal. Then and only then do I feel safe letting it run while I sleep.

Use SRL Stats to your advantage and find the best scripts to run. Im not saying dont use scripts made by new people, many are very good. Im saying watch them to make sure nothing is wrong. Last thing you want is your guy sitting and clicking a coal rock for 4 hours with a broke pick.

Post your Progress Reports! Help the Community! Also If You Have Any Suggestions To Add Post Them! I Can Add Them to the List to Help Others!

If you maged to read all this go have a beer for real (If your 21 that is). And good luck cheating!!!

Click Below I seen this somewhere on the forums and loved it! http://you.justgotowned.com/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Awsome Read the first part but I'll finish it later... Good Guide!!

~Stupedspam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I read the whole thing GREAT guide!

Personally, I only leveled my autoers to 16-20 combat, and got them about 14 def, 14 strength and 20 attack so I could test my scripts I make I don't auto much.. But this is a GREAT guide which I think all new people here should definitely read. Very nice.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

dang all my bots are blablabla4 blablabla5 etc lol never banned :O

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hugolord View Post
    dang all my bots are blablabla4 blablabla5 etc lol never banned :O
    Ya try to get away with that in the mining guild. Dont last very long at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Goodjob justkidding! This guide is great, This will sure be helpful to me as I am fairly new to RuneScape cheating and I don't know much about how they ban us. I have to say this is much more detailed to others I have seen.

@hugolord LOL you are extremely daring and lucky, If I did that they would be banned by now knowing my luck :P

-Kalvin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

this is a really good guide and i am going to follow a lot of the things it says
    most people can learn something from this guide, good job!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Good job. That's what I mean by autoing correctly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Yeah, great post. I agree with the mining. I have tried woodcutting but to get yew logs these days is hard because of the rsdemon bots. Also, if you get a lot of Yew logs, they only sell for 300 each while of you get to 55 mining, you can sell mith ores for 500 ea!
    FORMERLY BORN2CODE | Play Internet Games
    http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/2084/sigg.png

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Well done! Stickyfied.
    SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba.
    We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good stuff. My army are all freds. Bluefred, pinkfred, greenfred. . .etc. Different numbers though. And I have one or two non-freds thrown in. That video is hysterical too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks hope its helpfull to everyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yes its verry helpfull, easy to follow to

this is the real way to auto, and the best way to auto

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

very nice love it

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, this guide helps alot.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

actually i used timothegreat's account maker, and though i had a few differences in coords(cuz i dont have ads on the rs home page) i got it to make me accounts, with nice names

Username:GetF3er05131

Username:TateIckleop2

Username:FoolYule8008

Username:MessGoes2715

(None were taken)

other than that- good job
    SCAR Tutorials: The Form Tutorial | Types, Arrays, and Classes
    Programming Projects: NotePad | Tetris | Chess

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is a great guide and came in handy for someone who had NO IDEA what he was doing.

Only reason I started even playin this game is because my Best Friend's Son plays it...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dlindberg80 View Post
    This is a great guide and came in handy for someone who had NO IDEA what he was doing.

Only reason I started even playin this game is because my Best Friend's Son plays it...
    Ya my younger brother got me hooked as cheesy as it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice Tip Guide

Thanks for the advice I'm new to this and currently am classed as a leecher, eeeek, but after downloading about 130 junk scripts, I have finally found a couple that sorta work, run an hour, 10 minutes sometimes 4 hours,
    unfortunately I wasted a lot of time on some other sites that list any old junk.

I didnt bot with plain clothes but I was guilty of having 10 guys all in steel,
    and named similarly, lvls 7 -15 , so you have pointed out some bad habits, thank you.

I do intend to learn to script eventually, if for no other reason than the frequency with which scripts need updates , so I'll be a leecher for a while.
    I was starting to give up on scar, till I located SRL, an d got a couple scripts that at least compiled and tried to run. I really appreciate that not all members have forgotten that they wern't born a scripter, we all have our humble beginnings.

PLEASE continue to encourage us NOOBS , LEECHERS , ETC , only then will SRL ranks continue to grow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Read all the

the owned thing was AWESOME
    http://you.justgotowned.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In finland its legal to drink beer at the year of 18

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

nice guide
    ~Hermen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GARGAMAEL77 View Post
    Thanks for the advice I'm new to this and currently am classed as a leecher, eeeek, but after downloading about 130 junk scripts, I have finally found a couple that sorta work, run an hour, 10 minutes sometimes 4 hours,
    unfortunately I wasted a lot of time on some other sites that list any old junk.

I didnt bot with plain clothes but I was guilty of having 10 guys all in steel,
    and named similarly, lvls 7 -15 , so you have pointed out some bad habits, thank you.

I do intend to learn to script eventually, if for no other reason than the frequency with which scripts need updates , so I'll be a leecher for a while.
    I was starting to give up on scar, till I located SRL, an d got a couple scripts that at least compiled and tried to run. I really appreciate that not all members have forgotten that they wern't born a scripter, we all have our humble beginnings.

PLEASE continue to encourage us NOOBS , LEECHERS , ETC , only then will SRL ranks continue to grow
    very inspiring =p. good guide btw. if i start up a army i will use it
    "For it is not what goes into your mouth that will defile you; rather, it is what comes out of your mouth that defiles you." - Jesus of Nazareth

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

excellent, this will help me expand my army some more!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information