Thread: Frimbscape Combat Bot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default Frimbscape Combat Bot

Looking for a Combat bot to fight anything of my choosing and loot whatever I choose it to for the Runescape Private Server Frimbscape

Frimbscape dot com

Anything would help I don't know any bot that works with this server.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

So easy..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok then could you help me out with a link?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Just trial and error, it's best to become self sufficient. Try this, do a little bit of learning here try some code for your self and ask for quick help when you need it. Basically what I have learned here, rare case someone will do all the work for you. For sure doesn't help you in the long run. It's best to do this because you will come across issues, and you need to be able to solve them yourself. The reason why depending on how complex the script ur dreaming of it could take months to devlop.

What are you trying to bot? I am assuming your trying to bot for basic profit to buy the best stuff in game? If so find the best money per hour and target your script around that. In your decision factor in complexity which will take longer to devlop for. The easier the better, you could be botting in a day or two.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Also go and look at citrus spk theiving bot, that thought me alot of scripting and things I could use. I used other people's frame work methods with some neccessary changes to accomplish what I needed. Also once I realized how to complete my tasks I then understood how to script for my self/ my own ideas.
    Good luck push through the challenge and you will become self sufficient yourself.

Thread Information