Thread: started using powerbot for ease of setup

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Default started using powerbot for ease of setup

so i started using powerbot for its simplicity, my mains been running it for weeks... but i used it on my pure and one day later i was banned... sigh, so im back here trying to code for color again, so i can bot a character undetected back to where i had my pure at, aad to see the forums so dead... with thousands of guests viewing

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    365 Post(s)

Discord is active
    Formerly known as Undorak7

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Like lipcot said, the discord is a good choice, if you'd like to talk about simba coding. Invite link in my siggy should work.

Guest thing I believe is due to a glitch, I remember hearing something about that on the discord a while back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by acow View Post
    Guest thing I believe is due to a glitch, I remember hearing something about that on the discord a while back.
    I know on another forum, they had 50 unique members/day but ~1000 guests viewing - turns out it was Google search web crawlers...

In regards to the original post - yes, there are other botting communities right now that are more popular since they are more "plug and play" style, whereas with simba each user has to compile the script themselves, go through the plugin installation process etc. That being said, it seems like color botting on simba is far superior to reduce ban rates than any reflection methods that other communities tend to focus on. Just my experience at least.

Thread Information