Thread: Botting through Android Runescape Mobile possible

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Default Botting through Android Runescape Mobile possible

So I have been thinking, with the Runescape Mobile app... there is no mouse movement, thus way easier to bot. By using the Mobile app as a human, it already looks like your botting because you dont move the screen around, move a mouse, or really do much at all.

I used Vysor (http://www.vysor.io/) and a USB connection to use my phone on Windows 10, and now I could write scripts to bot through the Runescape 3 Mobile app.. What do you guys think? This could be a safe botting solution.
    Last edited by turner850; 05-05-2019 at 06:47 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

You are better off using bluestacks or an android emulator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by turner850 View Post
    So I have been thinking, with the Runescape Mobile app... there is no mouse movement, thus way easier to bot. By using the Mobile app as a human, it already looks like your botting because you dont move the screen around, move a mouse, or really do much at all.

I used Vysor (http://www.vysor.io/) and a USB connection to use my phone on Windows 10, and now I could write scripts to bot through the Runescape 3 Mobile app.. What do you guys think? This could be a safe botting solution.

Attachment 28645
    It can be a way to do but I wouldn't say it is a safe botting solution because you could still code it badly and make it look like a bot which will still result in a ban.

Be careful!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

botting via mobile client is no "safer" than any other means. It's just a different technique. So far, I have been unsuccessful in even getting RS3 mobile client to run on an emulator, so the botting application would probably need to be designed for use with an android phone. That being said, I'm sure someone has figured out a way to get it to work on an emulator, I just don't know yet.

If you have working scripts/bots on PC, then I advise sticking to that until further developments have been made for the mobile client.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

I am currently developing a mobile bot using BlueStacks. Things are going well so far. Enabling developer mode allows for sending inputs via adb shell, and you can capture the screen simply by taking a screenshot and pulling it to your host machine. I have been able to add somewhat complex image processing via scikit-image in python. I plan to make a full post once I've done ample testing, but currently it seems that mobile botting is viable. You can run a larger number of bots compared to virtual machines, and you can send inputs directly to each emulator so your mouse is always free.
    Simba Code:
    Wait(1);

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Nice stuff dude!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by argothes View Post
    I am currently developing a mobile bot using BlueStacks. Things are going well so far. Enabling developer mode allows for sending inputs via adb shell, and you can capture the screen simply by taking a screenshot and pulling it to your host machine. I have been able to add somewhat complex image processing via scikit-image in python. I plan to make a full post once I've done ample testing, but currently it seems that mobile botting is viable. You can run a larger number of bots compared to virtual machines, and you can send inputs directly to each emulator so your mouse is always free.
    any bans? curious if they can detect bluestacks or other emulator clients

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ccesssu View Post
    No bans. Been body runecrafting over 50 hours.

I don't think they're putting any effort into detecting emulators. The only data the client is acquiring from physical sensors is accelerometer, but this is easy to spoof and I'm not sure if they're actually storing the data on their servers or if it's an atavism from an old feature or potentially there for a future feature.
    Simba Code:
    Wait(1);

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by argothes View Post
    No bans. Been body runecrafting over 50 hours.

I don't think they're putting any effort into detecting emulators. The only data the client is acquiring from physical sensors is accelerometer, but this is easy to spoof and I'm not sure if they're actually storing the data on their servers or if it's an atavism from an old feature or potentially there for a future feature.
    Curious if this ended up working for you? Seeing lots of mobile bots online these days supposedly with very low ban rates due to Jagex inability to detect them.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    98 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ccesssu View Post
    Fwiw Google's official stance on this is you shouldn't be able to detect the existence of the emulator. In practice you usually can, but if they ever start doing it it is easy enough to patch out and return fake values.

Mobile botting is probably a good idea.
    The jealous temper of mankind, ever more disposed to censure than
    to praise the work of others, has constantly made the pursuit of new
    methods and systems no less perilous than the search after unknown
    lands and seas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Not worth at all, Jagex will detect mobile botting easier than you think, and there's multiple vms/emulators for mobile just that make it way easier and efficient.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YoungSkillz View Post
    Not worth at all, Jagex will detect mobile botting easier than you think, and there's multiple vms/emulators for mobile just that make it way easier and efficient.
    My mobile bots were never banned. I've run similar bots using identical VPN connections (different IPs, ofc) and they were always banned on Lubuntu, Win7 and Win10. For what ever reason it seems that mobile bots are more robust. Possibly because of the way the emulator sends inputs? I haven't run experiments with sending actual hardware inputs to a device which might make the difference, but seems incredibly not worth the effort
    Simba Code:
    Wait(1);

Thread Information