Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About the chinese "bots"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Renax
    king keen, the fact that your becoming so defensive just tells me your trying to cover for you mistake.
    I’m going to leave this open but i will close it if any flaming occurs.
    Naw leave it open. I wanna see the flames.
    Anyways, how am in defensive?
    I am trying to prove a point.

If I said these Scottish people can go to hell because of there bots it wouldn't be racist but the moment someone talks about another race you all think it's racist.. which is actually a bit raciest in in itself.
    ---

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok keen. Please stop being a racist asshole. If you are racist take a look at hitler, He thought the aryan race was superior and he was proved wrong when a black man from the Us took the gold in the 100M dash. Now I just say that you are sorry and take back the things you said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by db_cheater
    ok keen. Please stop being a racist asshole. If you are racist take a look at hitler, He thought the aryan race was superior and he was proved wrong when a black man from the Us took the gold in the 100M dash. Now I just say that you are sorry and take back the things you said.
    Haha, you must be ten years old. Right?
    Comparing me to Hitler. Lmao.
    Hitler kill millions of people. How dose that work?

First thing, I don't take back what I said. I feel it's not racist, it's just a comment emphasising how annoying there botters guys are.

Second of all, the word aryan is linked mostly with white people, saying that the white people are not the master race and that black people may be superior might well be racist against white people

Thirdly I’m not racist.

I have a Chinese friend and my sister works in an Indian restrant where I eat out allot. Lmao. My point proven yet?
    ---

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

king keen, i always overlook your location if i'm just browsing its not inportant to mean, after reading your post i see that your scottish.

even if i knew (or cared) that you were scottish and you were being negative about the scottish race i would have posted either way.

Quote Originally Posted by King Keen
    Lmao, wtf, im not being rasict I have a chinese friend. what im saying is why do they cheat in a game if they don't even know the language it is writen in. They should cheat in games that are created in chinese.
    ^ i consider that being defensive and you, having a chinese friend has no revelance to this at all. and your assuming that they don't know english which could be taken as you degrading them.

finally just because you assume that they don't speak english is not a good enough reason that they should only cheat in games that use a chinese language.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Renax
    king keen, i always overlook your location if i'm just browsing its not inportant to mean, after reading your post i see that your scottish.

even if i knew (or cared) that you were scottish and you were being negative about the scottish race i would have posted either way.

^ i consider that being defensive and you, having a chinese friend has no revelance to this at all. and your assuming that they don't know english which could be taken as you degrading them.

finally just because you assume that they don't speak english is not a good enough reason that they should only cheat in games that use a chinese language.
    Meh.. I suppose your right Renax, on the assuming they don't speak English part. I admit I was wrong there. But still I don't see how It's racist if you assume people don't speak a certain language.

I find having a Chinese friend is relevant because your all trying to accuse me of being a racist. Right? So if I was truly a racist why would I have a Chinese friend. That doesn’t make sense since I was supposedly racist towards them.

And db_cheater. People don't post again. I don't mean to be rude but you post I feel was completely inrelavant and was just out right stupid. Hitler killed millions of people you know I’m just a fifteen year old kid getting acussed of being a racist. Ty.
    ---

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

most of the posts in this thread are off topic and irelevant (sp?) but, when it comes right down to it racism is based on interpretion and you really shouldn't be blamed for your intepretation since no one was severally hurt.

now why don't we all just drop this and move on, or i can finally start playing with my mod powers that i've barly touched since i became a mod

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Im sorry guys, but i dont see anywhere where king keen is being racist... maybe he is steriotyping, but steriotyping and racism are two different things.

Steriotyping ex:
    Asians are smart. (yes asians are smart, but some are not)

Racism ex:
    All black people desirve to be lynched. (I am showing agression in this sentence, making it racist)

About the perfect people, aryan. Hitler used this as a way to get into power much faster. The majority of the jewish population we paid well, so he saw that as a way to fund his war effort. Most people are wrong in the sense that he hated jews. (this is turning into a debate, more than an effort to learn how they are making these bots...)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

we've established that we are off topic.

it all depends on interpretation, i believe that there is a finner line between sterotyping and racism then what you have exampled but that's just me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I need to say one last thing.

If there is a Chinese person here that found my post racist, please tell me. I will apologise. I truly did not mean to make it sound in any way racist. Other than that I will not because I feel the people that accused me of being racist (leader and db) got racist thoughts by reading that. Which is quite frankly sad.

Renax if your ask people if I should be banned just go ahead.
    I can't be bothered with people saying I should and stuff.

EDIT:

Thanks godsforsaken, I appreciate someone actually took the time to seen my opinon.
    Ty
    ---

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lets just end this topic!
    This topic is going way too far.

Today is a new day,
    If you stay down life will pass you by,
    So help yourself get up,
    fight the battle and win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader

“Life is short, don't waste time worrying about what people think of you, hold on to the ones that care, in the end they will be the only ones there.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Keen did you think I was comparing you to hitler? Because I was not. I am sorry if you got that idea, the only reason I did post is because I hate racism/Racists

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I talked to a mod when i was wcing about macroers, this is a part of the conversasion:

Does this means were searching totally wrong? That the cheaters are from australia but with chinese names?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maybe they are using an Australian proxy.
    No room for thoughts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information