Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Banning System & Randoms.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Offence Date Offence Type Appeal Status
    16-Oct-2006 Breaking Rule 7 Pending Info View Evidence

Here is an apeal i sent about 2 months ago for being band for macroing and they still havnt just denied it so i think jagex is a little short handed and dont have enough working employes to examine script so i belive it is all done by automated process

Rule #7
    How does the new macro detection system work?

Our new macro detection system monitors activity on our servers and detects suspicious behaviour. This evidence is reviewed by our team of experts who either confirm or reject the systems analysis. Jagex will not reveal the exact mechanics of how this system works because this would make circumvention easier.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's just my opinion but i think we're over analyzing and giving jagex too much credit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't see why they really care. Lower prices for ess and yews are not a bad thing...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

people that are trying to legitly sell that stuff care

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There's only one way to mke the prefect antiban:
    Artificial Intelligence.
    If we could analyse thousands of conversations, all humanly actions, everything that a script doesn't do etc. etc. then we could make the perfect antiban.
    Randoms ARE very important in the Jagex antimacro system, my own experience.
    I've got a color clicker/powerminer (it dropped the items) working for 14 days, one hour a day. It had some very strange movements, but I solved ALL the randoms it encountered (I was watching all the time), then I got banned, for only 7 days! Not permanent.
    If you solve ALL the randoms (by hand) and talk, and let the script do some typically human things, then you WON'T get banned,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yea, imagine real ai being invented just to macro. That would be soo funny/ironic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

I think they tested me one time.

One time a got the frog random, it clicked on the wrong frog numerous times then finally found the right one and it solved it, then i got the sandwich lady and it couldn't solve it so it logged out and it the script stopped, so i started it up again, it logged in, then about 5 seconds later, the sandwich lady, it solved it then about 1 min later guess what i got, the frog random!!! Is was so weird, like it was coming back to get me -_-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin25 View Post
    I have a theory that Jagex is breaking their own private policy because of paranoia, and that they're violating their own contract AS well as a few privacy acts passed by various countries. Anyone care to hear my hypothesis?
    Wow... never realized that we were under so strict surveilance!!! But that they break their own privacy policy is just plain stupidity. ROTFL!!!! Like, forreal, this is crazy. A good lawyer could probably press a couple hundred thousand pounds outta this :P.

That'll be the day... No more cheating

Quote Originally Posted by xxlegitxx View Post
    Yea, imagine real ai being invented just to macro. That would be soo funny/ironic.
    Not neccessarly. AI for macroing on a game, yes, but AI for macroing the onboard flight computer of an F-117, then no .

AI... Sounds like a great idea, but it would take forever for SRL to compile if it were ever implemented XD.

It's been a while... but I'm BACK!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Personally, I have been monitoring randoms alot lately, and here is my results:
    Pure at fire giants:
    If I dont try to I.D. Any herbs, my pure gets a random every hour or so. (Ranged)
    Main at fire giants:
    If I bury bones, cut gems, alch everything I get, basically take every action on drops I can, then I get randoms VERY often. (Same IP by the way)
    I think randoms are triggered by very percice looping (eg kill a dust devil, pick up dragon bones, bury the bones, rightclick the remaining drop, which is a phat set, and leave it there because its not a dragon chain... For 100+ kills) If that happens, then you are going to get alot of randoms. Jagex also looks for color clicking with their click logger, so if you find color 731532 and click within the range of 730000 and 735000 the whole time, then you will get alot of randoms, and if you get alot of randoms, your screwed :s. However, we have been able to somewhat get around the click logger by implementing the rightclick option function in some cases. In others, they tell us to go to a place where the background color is 193823 for example and the target colors are 936352-1135523. But mainly, that all fits into looping behavior. Hope I helped if even just abit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When someone reports you.Jagex has the right and can see what you're doing on your screen as of them being there themselves. I know this how? in the license agreement and the first time you go to the java app. jagex is connected with your incoming and outbound connections are your computer.Since you have accepted the agreement (when playing runescape or being a member) it wont be violating privacy according to what you agreed on. As in the banning process being animated.(controlled by a bot) I believe it is both controlled by staff and a bot. I cant upload the picture because of the owners privacy, but in the picture he completed cusses out the bot for his ban appeal. and guess what? The bot accepted his appeal whilst he was violating his customer support and broke 5 of the 12 rules.Now if a human saw what he said and for the guy having 10 black marks on his account. there would be no way his appeal would be accepted.We tested this with a scar script the breaks all the rules in runescape.This is what i know and i will be happy to contribute more to the fellow members of Srl.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dude you can't break rules in a message to Jagex. You can curse all you want, because the rules are on INGAME BEHAVIOR.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i know that an offense will have an evidence trail which includes a listing of in-game chatter supporting the reported offence, but storing a video of the last few minutes of game play would require organic review as an aI review of the game video would require a more sophistticated ai than is practical.

logical thinking tends to favor ai behavior for chatter offenses and ai review for macroing offenses as only an aI can see the limited behavior of a well scripted bot. the number of random responses drops sharply if your character is willing to be rude and anti-social with in-game play. it also helps to live play characters which have logged out after a failed random.

my very noobish thoughts... hey why not corelate traffic to this site with active connections to the game servers to quickly target users with connections to both sites indicating macro interest thereby setting a new threshold of scrutiny. this is all available through network activity monitoring and simple traffic analysis not violating anyone's privacy rights and quickly identifying the user community with the interest to cheat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dude you can't break rules in a message to Jagex. You can curse all you want, because the rules are on INGAME BEHAVIOR.
    By cussing them out during a ban appeal would prob give them the idea to not let them in the game again. Seeing that you misunderstood me, read me posts more

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry that I misunderstood your post. It has the sentence structure of a 10 year old. I never knew that violating his customer support could get you anywhere. After rereading that post 10 times, I think I have a vague idea of what you are trying to say. Thank you again for your impeccable advice, and I bid you good day.

And by the way, they cannot make judgments on a ban appeal. There would be no basis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that s true they can see up to 1 min of what ur doing the sent me a picture of what i was seing when i got banned of a lvl 90 acc luckily i got it appealed they can see everythimg ur doing after u get reported 100% positive !!!!!! and this srl banner link does not work i would love to buy of get that minning script

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Yes, I know I'm a super nub......... but remember SleepWalker on Rsc? http://kaitnieks.com/SleepWalker/ Is there a way that we could solve each others randoms?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I suppose, but it would probably be more work then writing random solvers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry that I misunderstood your post. It has the sentence structure of a 10 year old. I never knew that violating his customer support could get you anywhere. After rereading that post 10 times, I think I have a vague idea of what you are trying to say. Thank you again for your impeccable advice, and I bid you good day.

And by the way, they cannot make judgments on a ban appeal. There would be no basis.
    Well seeing that you cant understand my "sentence structure of a 10 year old" you shouldnt be on the internet now should we? More ritlin for the legit emo? Ill be happy to feel your order of ritlin and razor blades. Now Run along little kiddie before i have to pwn you again.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    238 Post(s)

What the freak is a ritlin? Why don't you take a long walk off a short plank

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Why do people assume that if you take Ritalin you are emo/stupid/under-disciplined? I take Ritalin, and I'm not any of those things.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

On Topic Please!
    SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba.
    We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey i have a experiment i did to show here. Well on my main member acc cutting maples and banking, i went to a semi-crowded world.(now before this i hardly ever got randoms) now before i wood wc i would type "Status: Return to wc." then i would cut and cut and of course after maybe a couple of reports ppl saying " Omgz is he a l33t haxorz" i got a random i then typed "Status:Found Random:Initiate random defense" i solved and type "Status:Random solved: Return to wc" after i got a full load i would type "Status: Banking" i would also do things like if some1 said "OMG AUTOER" or botter etc.. i would type "Status:Found Bot keyword:Initiate bot defense: ya botting is for noobs." i did this for about 1 hour. And to no surprise my main become flooded with randoms. i solved and played like i always did chattin to friends etc the bombardment of randoms stopped. Maybe this is just a unique case.. But try it for urself the results are uncanny
    Another awsome scripting forum! Check it out: www.Uberbroproductions.net/forums
    TRY MY VARROCK ZAMMY MAGE CURSER/CONFUSER/WEAKENER! THE LINK IS BELOW
    http://www.srl-forums.com/forum/varr...56.html?t=6356
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok heres my ideas.

1. they macro and see record wat happens,, they trawl through these sites that have scripts, get the scripts, run them and record it, then when an account is flagged for wierd behaviour,, failing a random etc, they compare it

2. if u dont delete your uid file they compare your mouse movements and keystrokes between accounts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Rather than having loads of different questions and replies saved.. couldn't you simply talk in a mostly un-known language?

Edit:

Instead of going through the inventory and dropping in some sort of order, we could make some sort of automated, randomised method. I'm pretty sure that drop patterns are recorded perhaps. As well as randomised drop patterns, we would need to add in different mouse speeds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roberty Bob View Post
    Can the banning system even be triggered by mouse movement?? - proof ?

If "yes"
    DOES IT TAKE
    a) a limited range of motion to trigger it (eg. powerminer)
    b) certain consistent fast mouse speed?
    c) lack of randomness in the motion (mouse doesn't miss or overshoot.)
    d) mouse clicking certain colors. (any evidence for this?)

Obviously if the above aren't true, our scripts could be a lot more efficient by not having to consider these effects.

speed? or just repetitive/cyclic mouse movement (like hovering over one spot for a long time.)

case study: I have had two chars stuck in the frog cave for a long time (1 hour) with the mouse hovering over where the inventory bag usually is... one was banned, the other survived, exactly same mouse movement. the main difference... by recording chat logs... the one who was banned had been in an obvious spot within the cave and a few people talked to him, asking why he wasn't talking/ what he was doing --> assumed abuse report.

I still propose the emphasis in the banning system is on randoms and reports recieved... since i've had players survive tremendous amounts of time in the game non-stop.

Case study 2:Fakawi's leet miners that got banned...I firmly think he was done in by an abuse report... maybe even an SRL user, who knew his world and rough player lvls as well as the script... they say there is no honor among thieves.

I don't think his players reached a not-enough-fun threshold or were too repetive.

d) mouse clicking certain colors. (any evidence for this?) - holy fucking hell yes! i had this tokkul arena completer made by someone else that i tweaked a lot so it would work right, and it has to click on the white part of the cave to get in, and it gets no randoms once it is inside, but as soon as it popped out, it would get a random THAT HAD ALL WHITE COLORS AROUND IT!!! For example, i got a frog random that teleported me to frog place and the script went around clicking on white stuff... which was the entire place... uh...i had some more examples of when my randoms were all white... but i forgot... anyways, the point is, it clicked on the white randomly, and i got banned, so yeah, certain colors...

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information