Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Banning System & Randoms.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Laimonas171 View Post
    looks a bit like grave-digging .. since thread started at and RS have no more randoms
    Started in 06 but OSR is based off of it.. Probably be good to kinda continue it :P.
    I'm interested in how bot watch works and what language they're using to try and see if a human is playing or how it logs your play style.. I'm also interested in how the new RiD development is going to be, if its ever released. Be awesome to see the amount of work put into his scripting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zace View Post
    Started in 06 but OSR is based off of it.. Probably be good to kinda continue it :P.
    I'm interested in how bot watch works and what language they're using to try and see if a human is playing or how it logs your play style.. I'm also interested in how the new RiD development is going to be, if its ever released. Be awesome to see the amount of work put into his scripting.
    I'm pretty sure than i was posting this, it was before 06 to be opened :? but i may be wrong, but i doubt it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Laimonas171 View Post
    I'm pretty sure than i was posting this, it was before 06 to be opened :? but i may be wrong, but i doubt it.
    I believe i was just stating this thread was started in 06. But i was also saying it might be good to continue this because OSR is based off the old 06-07 client.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

I remember when this happened, I always thought the monsters were unbeatable and I was always scared to afk.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

is there a way to input paint on the screen to help one script easier? example making a red dot and commanding the mouse to randomly click somewhere in the dot or a red line for traveling place to place commanding mouse to click random spots?

if there was and option to pop up red circles on screen and drag them to the spot you want or draw a red line on on screen that would be swicked

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Isn't it all just paterns?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread Information