Thread: What to do now that oldschool layout isnt an interface option?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Default What to do now that oldschool layout isnt an interface option?

I just installed simba today and i think i got everything working right, got simba working and picked the rs window with the crosshairs and set up the options in simba for what world and all those options i want my script to work with etc, then remembered i have to set up my interface. but the oldschool layout interface option isnt there anymore?? what do i do now?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

You'll either have to find a version of SRL that's been updated to work with RS3 or you can re-write the functions that find the interface elements.

AFAIK, the update yesterday just broke some more things in SRL, so there's a bit of work to be done anyways.

Have a look at my AIO RS3 collection. There's a version of SRL that I have on my github that works with 1080p resizeable RS3.
    Again, some things still do not work since yesterday, so it may be a little while before they get fixed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Tyvm for the help. much appreciated. ill get the 1080p version of srl and wait for some fixes ^-^

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rsbotter123 View Post
    Tyvm for the help. much appreciated. ill get the 1080p version of srl and wait for some fixes ^-^
    all of the interface elements for the current;y available version of my 1080p SRL are static, so you'll have to set them in place with the drawUI() procedure, but i'm working on modifying to include some of @Citrus's functions where they can be found dynamically. I think I have the backpack one working, but the others haven't been added yet. If you'd like a more recent copy of the lib then I can push it to github for you if you'd like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Thanks for the offer, i might take you up on that later, for now im just being lazy havent tried doing much since i realized how difficult it was going to be to start botting. Once i get some free time ill get back to it again.

Thread Information