Thread: Simba and rs3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Post Simba and rs3

Hi all
    As a returning player/botter I’ve learnt rs3 has dropped the JAVA client recently

Have come back after a fair amount of time so just wanted to know if it’s worth investing some more time here or whether it’s pointless currently. It’s a shame I remember this community being super active but I’ve noticed the latest threads and posts are months apart !! Anything happened to cause this? In theory as java clients are all literally dead now should activity here be higher? I often donate and am happy to contribute but it looks like the last scripts here were released like 2018? Is it just that everyone here is a master coder and keeps scripts private lol

Thanks
    Last edited by halodon123; 12-30-2019 at 10:15 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by halodon123 View Post
    Hi all
    As a returning player/botter I’ve learnt rs3 has dropped the JAVA client recently

Have come back after a fair amount of time so just wanted to know if it’s worth investing some more time here or whether it’s pointless currently. It’s a shame I remember this community being super active but I’ve noticed the latest threads and posts are months apart !! Anything happened to cause this? In theory as java clients are all literally dead now should activity here be higher? I often donate and am happy to contribute but it looks like the last scripts here were released like 2018? Is it just that everyone here is a master coder and keeps scripts private lol

Thanks
    Yeah it hasn't been active lately.
    There was been some advancements with the NXT client, but most of it just isn't being posted publicly. The OP from this thread recently came back and has been doing some interesting things with the client.

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116686

We are out of the java domain here, and so I believe memory reading and c++ are the future in RS3 botting.
    I dont think it's a waste of time as some people here have some cool projects.
    I've been trying to work on it a bit, but have been having some trouble with attaching a debugger to the client.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is it possible for RS3 bots on the current client? Or not currently?

Thread Information