Thread: Access Violation error

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

Default Access Violation error

I am trying to get Simba working with SRL for OSRS but I appear to be getting an error every time I try to withdraw items from the bank.

The error is:
    Code:
    Runtime error: "Access violation" at line 103, column 15 in internal file "!addDelayedCore"
    This is than followed by Simba hanging or crashing.

This occurs right after my script runs the line:
    Code:
    BankScreen.Withdraw(1, 4);
    I am using the most recent version of Simba and SRL, any ideas as to how I can fix this?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

You could try using something else like your own tbox with clickbox function. This option is viable if you dont withdraw alot of items.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I experienced a similar problem while trying to use TmusafaLayer include. I never did manage to solve it so I had to give it up in the end but I was thinking it might be something to do with windows or antivirus denying access.

Check the properties of the files in your simba folder to see if there is a checked box at the bottom of the first page saying something like "this file is from another computer so has been blocked" and uncheck it. If that doesn't work try uninstalling and doing the same to your downloaded zip folder and then reinstalling. Didn't work for me but it is worth a try.

Thread Information