Thread: [RS3] S1NPrawnbrokers [580k to 1200k xp/h] [2020]

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

Default [RS3] S1NPrawnbrokers [580k to 1200k xp/h] [2020]

Hi all, it's been a while.

This script was meant for personal use. I used it over a period of a year to get 200M Construction. In that way, it was extremely personalized to my interface setup. I have attempted to generalize it but having it work with dynamic interfaces requires a time investment that I cannot commit to. The script is extremely stable, and laden with failsafes that will terminate if something goes wrong. Regardless, I would recommend babysitting for the first few runs.

The setup is somewhat complicated. Due to the nature of dynamic interfaces in RS3/NXT, everybody will (and should) have their own custom interface, with different positions of their chatbox, inventory, and character zoom. This script aims to setup your character and zoom in the same way that multiple people with 200M Construction get the skill. I would highly recommend watching this guide and seeing what I mean.

Requirements
    1. Mind Controlled Monkey Butler
    2. House with prawnbroker room constructed
    3. Atleast 63 Construction
    4. Auto Color Aid if you need to make changes to colors

If you do not have the Monkey Butler, you can replace the BUTLER_COLOR,TOL,H,S to whatever Butler of your choosing. Set the Butler to take money out of your pouch automatically. The Monkey Butler does not require money.

First, you need to fill in the lines in the Setup function. You must define the boxes as described in the function. You can find a labeled picture below.

Simba Code:
    procedure Setup;
    begin
      // The box for your build interface.
      interfaceBox := IntToBox();

// The box for your chatbox - where your butler's conversation comes up.
      butlerChatBox := IntToBox();

// The box for your inventory. Make sure to define it so that all slots are
      // visible! This is crucial!
      inventoryBox := IntToBox();

// A box defined to the left and right of your character.
      leftButlerBox := IntToBox();
      rightButlerBox := IntToBox();

// A box defined to the bottom of your screen, where the pawnbroker is.
      buildBox := IntToBox();

if PLANK_TYPE = 'Mahogany' then
      begin
        //future plans here.
        plankOption := '2';
      end else
      begin
        plankOption := '1';
      end;
    end;

Attachment 28694

There are two boxes missing - InventoryBox and InterfaceBox.
    InventoryBox is fairly straight forward. It's simply where your inventory is.
    InterfaceBox is the ENTIRE interface screen that pops up when you click "Build".

You can also change line #6 to perform X number of inventories. Each inventory will have three brokers made. Please make sure that you have enough planks. The script will stop when a full inventory is not detected.

Once you've done this, there's a folder in the zip file which contains a "Layer" folder. This is used for painting. Move the Layer folder to C:/Simba/Includes.

You should now be ready to run the script. As I am already 200M experience, updates will come very rarely. Bug fixes will definitely be made, but giant features will not.

FAQ
    • Why are you using so many boxes?

Color finding for objects that don't move are somewhat pointless. They drastically slow down the script and are in fact more botlike than not. The script was written to mimic how a human would do construction. Humans do not stop and search for an object. The object is static, so the coordinates are known every time. Humans also inherently click in a box but without knowing it. We just treat the box as a bound.
    • Static right clicking instead of ChooseOption? Are you crazy?

ChooseOption was not working for me. If there's a fix, then I will push a change immediately. Regardless, marking a box using some sort of paint tool is something that legitimate players do. There's no need to stop and search for text when you always know where it is.

Thanks @Olly for his LibLayer. I've been using it for a couple years now without any major issues.

Best of luck. Please bot safe. Long live SRL.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Sin; 04-22-2020 at 12:26 PM.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    [*] Static right clicking instead of ChooseOption? Are you crazy?

ChooseOption was not working for me. If there's a fix, then I will push a change immediately. Regardless, marking a box using some sort of paint tool is something that legitimate players do. There's no need to stop and search for text when you always know where it is.
    ChooseOption had to be updated. It can be found in the include, but please just cut out the required part instead of sharing the full include on here. (At least for now)

Thread Information