Thread: I got stucked with the RsWalk or Bitmap. Help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Default I got stucked with the RsWalk or Bitmap. Help

Hi
    Im new here, studing post by post. Im in the How To Write Your First Script: Collecting and Banking Cabbages tutorial

Ok, i did everything but i have a problem with the RsWalk and bitmap. I log in, and when my character have to walk, the program only clicks on the lower right direction of the mini map, always clicking there. Tried to doing copy paste of the tutorial code and i have the same problema

I want to upload an image here but i cant because im new. Heres the cutted link http.. ibb.co/Ht0nm5N

This forum says "ask question on irc chat or discord" but no one helps me there

I really want to learn

Denis

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Denis View Post
    Hi
    Im new here, studing post by post. Im in the How To Write Your First Script: Collecting and Banking Cabbages tutorial

Ok, i did everything but i have a problem with the RsWalk and bitmap. I log in, and when my character have to walk, the program only clicks on the lower right direction of the mini map, always clicking there. Tried to doing copy paste of the tutorial code and i have the same problema

I want to upload an image here but i cant because im new. Heres the cutted link http.. ibb.co/Ht0nm5N

This forum says "ask question on irc chat or discord" but no one helps me there

I really want to learn

Denis
    That guide may be outdated and so is the script most likely. I learned the basics from some of the private server guides. That taught me the basics. Now I need to learn the more advanced methods wich seem to be more hidden. Feel free to pm and ill get back when I can bud.
    >:)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Thanks! ill pm you now.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

You need to ask very specific questions in IRC or discord, not just "why doesn't X work". Unless you post code in the post itself, your chances of getting help are very slim. Nobody wants to spend time investigating something or gathering all the information for someone else. Moreover, you didn't even link the thread you were looking at. You're not giving a lot to work with.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

post your code and the error message
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    You need to ask very specific questions in IRC or discord, not just "why doesn't X work". Unless you post code in the post itself, your chances of getting help are very slim. Nobody wants to spend time investigating something or gathering all the information for someone else. Moreover, you didn't even link the thread you were looking at. You're not giving a lot to work with.
    lol. Here's a video on that topic, can be shared with people doing that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53zkBvL4ZB4
    Last edited by acow; 04-27-2020 at 02:12 PM.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by acow View Post
    lol. Here's a video on that topic, can be shared with people doing that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53zkBvL4ZB4
    This is amazing. I'm so tempted to send this to my project lead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

revolved asking in discord

Thread Information