Thread: Alternatives of SMART?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Default Alternatives of SMART?

Hello, I want to avoid the mouse and keyboard to run minimized scripts, and to be able to run more than 1 client at a time.
    I am new, but I understand that you can use SMART for that, which everyone tells me is very detectable, but they do not tell me how to fix it, and in chats they avoid me when I ask about it hahaha.
    As I read, you can use Pinput or Remoteinput, can it be? I am looking for the alternative that requires less pc processing

PS: If the answer is Pinput or Remoteinput, I will ask you for help to configure it since with both version 1.2 of slacky and 1.3, it always throws errors at me to configure it

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    242 Post(s)

Hop on discord, people will be glad to help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

There's a different between very detectable and very bannable. I've used SMART for years without ban, it really is up to the script, not if you use SMART or not. Anecdotal I know, but that's across a handful of accounts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tls View Post
    Hop on discord, people will be glad to help.
    Yes I know, here or in Discord, if I send my code and what the console says, you help me. With the difference that in discord i dont have to wait 3 days for a PM lol
    But whenever I ask in discord to avoid SMART or Pinput or Remote Input, no one answers haha. Im careful and ask a little, I dont want to be very annoying.

Is Pinput or Remote Input an alternative? I mean, i search it in the web and no information. I know I can use RuneLite or OpenOsRs as a server, but I need the virtual mouse or whatever you are used to call it.
    Tried the tutorials, as I sayed, used simba 1.2, 1.3, 32 bits, 64 bits. and still getting errors

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    242 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Denis View Post
    Yes I know, here or in Discord, if I send my code and what the console says, you help me. With the difference that in discord i dont have to wait 3 days for a PM lol
    But whenever I ask in discord to avoid SMART or Pinput or Remote Input, no one answers haha. Im careful and ask a little, I dont want to be very annoying.

Is Pinput or Remote Input an alternative? I mean, i search it in the web and no information. I know I can use RuneLite or OpenOsRs as a server, but I need the virtual mouse or whatever you are used to call it.
    Tried the tutorials, as I sayed, used simba 1.2, 1.3, 32 bits, 64 bits. and still getting errors
    Do *NOT* PM random people on discord. Ask your questions in #general-help ; Plenty of people will respond.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I said PM for Villavu forum, i don't PM on discord

Thread Information