Thread: Keyboard fails to send to game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Default Keyboard fails to send to game

Hi all, whenever I try to use Mouse/Keyboard events from Simba while focused on a Maplestory Private Server it fails to actually send the keys. If I click off onto my desktop or another game however it will send keys/move mouse without issue. I've gotten around this in the past by running SandBoxie but this no longer is working since they released a new patch. Does anyone know of any potential alternatives to get around this?

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

Are you using TypeSend? Does the same issue happen with TypeByte or KeyDown?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Are you using TypeSend? Does the same issue happen with TypeByte or KeyDown?
    Happens with Keydown, TypeSend, SendKeys, Movemouse, click mouse. As mentioned earlier all of this worked only when I would launch the game (just this Maplestory game)via a sandbox (Sanboxie app).

EDIT: All of this does work if I change focus to a separate game (League of Legends, RS) or even notepad, Simba, web browser it types or does whatever I was testing no issue.
    Last edited by Hastega; 05-08-2020 at 10:02 AM.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hastega View Post
    Happens with Keydown, TypeSend, SendKeys, Movemouse, click mouse. As mentioned earlier all of this worked only when I would launch the game (just this Maplestory game)via a sandbox (Sanboxie app).

EDIT: All of this does work if I change focus to a separate game (League of Legends, RS) or even notepad, Simba, web browser it types or does whatever I was testing no issue.
    Can you try teamviewering into your computer from another device and then trying to send input that way? The client might have disabled 'fake' input. You'll have to use some sort of hardware adapter to send input to that window.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Can you try teamviewering into your computer from another device and then trying to send input that way? The client might have disabled 'fake' input. You'll have to use some sort of hardware adapter to send input to that window.
    Yeah that was the point of Sandboxie but its like they're detecting that now. I'll experiment with TV and see if I can't find a way to remote back into my own machine.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hastega View Post
    Hi all, whenever I try to use Mouse/Keyboard events from Simba while focused on a Maplestory Private Server it fails to actually send the keys. If I click off onto my desktop or another game however it will send keys/move mouse without issue. I've gotten around this in the past by running SandBoxie but this no longer is working since they released a new patch. Does anyone know of any potential alternatives to get around this?
    so something like this def wont work?/

SendKeys('DupeMaxCash', 100, 50);

have you tried to use a mouse recorder that tracks key presses also??
    >:)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chief herb View Post
    so something like this def wont work?/

SendKeys('DupeMaxCash', 100, 50);

have you tried to use a mouse recorder that tracks key presses also??
    Correct, I haven't bothered with a mouse/macro recorder as I have it setup to detect colors, and move around the map/fight semi-intelligently instead of spamming at fixed intervals.

I did try running via Virtual Machine which, fails to launch again due to something they have implemented. I've tried 6 other software that was supposed to be "similar" to sandboxie at this point and nothing has worked. Think it's time to call it quits

Thread Information