Current version: 1.2
    Last updated: 7/11/2021

Script complexity Script stability Script anti-bans
    [||||||||||] [||||||||||] [||||||||||]

Core features:
    • Pickpockets the master farmer at the Draynor market
    • Possible to hit 60k+ XP/hour
    • Drops junk seeds (shift-drop method)
    • Eats all fish, wine or cake with low on health (user-specified), withdraws more food when depleted
    • Recognizes and handles player begin attacked
    • Utilizes user-defined client (Default client or RuneLite) (SMART not supported)
    • 100% color

Extra features:
    • Startup GUI ("MS Walking" means all walking is done via the mainscreen. I highly recommend it)
    • Decent amount of frequent anti-ban
    • Breaking system
    • Single player (for now)
    • Optional on-screen stats reporting
    • NPC tracking for efficiency
    • Auto detection of seeds to be kept upon dropping
    • Works using any client dimensions

Requirements:

How to use:
    • Theoretically you can start anywhere on the world map, but preferably in Draynor
    • For added protection, switch your NPC 'Attack' options to Hidden
    • Before starting, have at least 1 (each) of the seeds you want kept already in your inventory
    • If using the Rogue outfit, have it already equipped
    • For fastest food withdrawing, have your food visible in the 1st tab of your bank

Example of the GUI

Example progress report:

Progress Report:
    +---| STATS |----------------------------------------
    |- Script Runtime : 16m 39s
    |- Exp gained     : 16426(59169 / hr)
    |- Success rate   : 88%
    |- Until shutdown : 03h 24m 41s
    +----------------------------------------------------

Additional:
    So here it is, my first script utilizing SRL-OSR. I created it to learn my way around the include, trying to cover multiple areas in the process. There's a handful features from the include I didn't use for the script, but that's soon to come on upcoming scripts. This script has worked beautifully for me and left me with quite a stockpile of high-level farming seeds, of which I plan to write a herb-running script to capitalize on. It's not the prettiest format and certainly not the simplest way to do this task, but I hope it presents an example for other scripters of how to write scripts using the include. I must say I'm proud of the method I use to exclude Martin as being a target for pickpocketing, as well as "mousing" the master farmer as he moves. I developed and ran this script only on a fixed client (Runelite) with my zoom setting at 35 (roughly between the 2nd and 3rd dot). I honestly couldn't say if it performs accurately at different client sizes or zoom settings; it's not been tested. Anyways I hope you enjoy it and it works smoothly for you. Feedback, suggestions and rants are always welcome! Just don't criticize my MS Paint skills.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Flight; 07-11-2021 at 01:03 PM.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

I realize the current setup guide for both SRL-OSR and Simba are out of date, so here's a quick guide I wrote for setting up Simba and SRL-OSR:

Setting up Simba & SRL-OSR
    Last edited by Flight; 07-03-2021 at 11:53 PM.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Thanks very much for this its really cool to see all the form creations and overlays, I will try to apply those to things I make.

Perhaps it would be useful to add Wine as a food item as it gives you 11hp and only cost about 1gp ea (but you will then have to deposit jugs after)

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Nice release! this should attract forum activity

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Awesome release nice to see! might bring people out of the wood works

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

This is very much appreciated -- thank you. Exactly the type of all-inclusive guide I needed to get comfortable again with scripting.

Since this is the most recent guide available, can anyone please help me enable the use of SMART? I've tried a few versions of Simba and SMART but I feel like I'm groping around in the dark.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Updated to version 1.1.

• Added new food items: Cake (all variants, plain cake only) and Jugs of wine (empty jugs dropped automatically with junk seeds).
    • Ability to run on resizable clients
    • Increased use of anti-ban for eating food and during the entire banking process
    • Updated bank-finding routine

Larger resizable screen in action:

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

I've never used SMART but remoteinputs been working well the last few months.
    If you use the stock OSRS client (not runelite - havent really tested non stock clients) srl-dev includes remoteinput. To use it simply put {$DEFINE SRL_USE_REMOTEINPUT} before the include, target the client and press play remoteinput.JPG

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by saml1991 View Post
    I've never used SMART but remoteinputs been working well the last few months.
    If you use the stock OSRS client (not runelite - havent really tested non stock clients) srl-dev includes remoteinput. To use it simply put {$DEFINE SRL_USE_REMOTEINPUT} before the include, target the client and press play remoteinput.JPG
    Thank you for that! And I like that it even shows the cursors location

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Thank you so much Flight you are an absolute legend

And a huge thanks to Olly as well, for seemingly carrying the whole scene this entire time.

I'm definitely inspired to get back into scripting you guys rock!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Works really well. There are small issues mostly because of the antiban taking over. For instance whenever you end up in combat and it runs back to the bank to reset. Whenever it runs back to the market, it will sometimes do an antiban when it's arrived at the market, after that it'll read chat again and the last thing in chat was that you were in combat. This results in it running a second time to the bank to reset. Just noticed this ain't the antiban, it's right clicking random spots on the screen hopeing to eventually being able to examine something, so there's a new message in chat and can continue.
    This can be troublesome as it sometimes takes a long time to actually right click on something which has the examine option. In my experience after resetting the combat, about 80% of the time it'll return to the bank a second time to reset.
    Another thing is that it sometimes can't find the master farmer while he's clearly on the screen and it'll run back to the middle point of the market.
    Anyways, it's great to see simba working on the resizeable mode. Looking forward to whatever else you might be working on!
    Last edited by Pastah; 06-28-2021 at 06:16 PM. Reason: extras

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pastah View Post
    Works really well. There are small issues mostly because of the antiban taking over. For instance whenever you end up in combat and it runs back to the bank to reset. Whenever it runs back to the market, it will sometimes do an antiban when it's arrived at the market, after that it'll read chat again and the last thing in chat was that you were in combat. This results in it running a second time to the bank to reset. Just noticed this ain't the antiban, it's right clicking random spots on the screen hopeing to eventually being able to examine something, so there's a new message in chat and can continue.
    This can be troublesome as it sometimes takes a long time to actually right click on something which has the examine option. In my experience after resetting the combat, about 80% of the time it'll return to the bank a second time to reset.
    Another thing is that it sometimes can't find the master farmer while he's clearly on the screen and it'll run back to the middle point of the market.
    Anyways, it's great to see simba working on the resizeable mode. Looking forward to whatever else you might be working on!
    Thank you very much for the feedback Pastah. At least one of those issues I'm familiar with and I'll have to implement a different technique to mitigate the problem. I'm hoping having a long weekend coming up I'll be able to allocate some time and address these issues in the script, while also continuing pushing other projects forward. I am sorry for the issues you've been having however.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    I am sorry for the issues you've been having however.
    Please don't be, it's amazing you are willing to share your work. Keep up the good work!

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Updated the script to version 1.2. No new major features just some stability and efficiency improvements.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Updated the script to version 1.2. No new major features just some stability and efficiency improvements.
    Thanks for the updates, definitely seems to be working smoother now (not that it already didn't). I'll be testing it out for a bit longer to see if any weirdness will happen.
    Last edited by Pastah; 07-11-2021 at 06:24 PM. Reason: change

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Hi Flight,
    Is there any way to get the script to bank seeds?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Works very well. I've got one problem though, it seems to randomly completely stop doing anything. It's ends up disconnected this way and doesn't do anything anymore, all while the script is still running(it's not printing out anymore actions in the output). I'm not sure if you can replicate it. I've had it happen randomly, sometimes after 20 minutes, sometimes after 2 hours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

hey flight, would you be able to fix this script? keep getting this: [00:00:02:562]:[Remote Input]:[Fatal]: Failed to inject into "JagexLauncher.exe"

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pastah View Post
    Works very well. I've got one problem though, it seems to randomly completely stop doing anything. It's ends up disconnected this way and doesn't do anything anymore, all while the script is still running(it's not printing out anymore actions in the output). I'm not sure if you can replicate it. I've had it happen randomly, sometimes after 20 minutes, sometimes after 2 hours.
    I've recently began using this script and also had this happen to me a handful of times. Over the next 2 weeks I'll be making changes to this script (along with several other projects) and will be releasing a stabilized version.

Quote Originally Posted by REAL WORLDS View Post
    hey flight, would you be able to fix this script? keep getting this: [00:00:02:562]:[Remote Input]:[Fatal]: Failed to inject into "JagexLauncher.exe"
    My only thought is you didn't manually pair Simba with the stock OSRS client.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

I've recently began using this script and also had this happen to me a handful of times. Over the next 2 weeks I'll be making changes to this script (along with several other projects) and will be releasing a stabilized version.

My only thought is you didn't manually pair Simba with the stock OSRS client.

do you still plan on releasing an update?

im tempted to try to add support for dodgy necklaces & shadow veil spell, but that might require changes to how it detects stunned state? + the drop function may need to be reworked to support that..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

script is awesome, I really love it. Just sometimes happens to steal form the stall and then guard starts attacking you but charackter keeps clicking on the Farmer.
    Trying to find some coordinates to change Master Farmer location, but I really dont know where to look.

any1 know tile coordiantes of the Northern Fountain in the Farming guild (85+ farming room). I will try and put those mew coordinates as a Self.MarketTile

Thread Information