Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [SRL-OSR]Flight's AIO Fisher

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    32 Post(s)

noticed a couple quirks with 1.3

theres an issue changing tabs on resizable modern, resizable classic works fine.

at mount q. on the middle spot with ~15% zoom and the camera facing North it was clicking the spot when its already fishing. zoomed in a bit and doesnt seem to be doing it anymore.

keep up the great work!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EZ41 View Post

theres an issue changing tabs on resizable modern, resizable classic works fine.

at mount q. on the middle spot with ~15% zoom and the camera facing North it was clicking the spot when its already fishing. zoomed in a bit and doesnt seem to be doing it anymore.

keep up the great work!
    Have noticed the clicking of fishing spots as well.. I usually keep my camera fairly zoomed out and it was spam clicking the spot at Grotto.

Minnows do seem to be going a lot smoother though!

Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1420 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EZ41 View Post

keep up the great work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tringy View Post
    Have noticed the clicking of fishing spots as well.. I usually keep my camera fairly zoomed out and it was spam clicking the spot at Grotto.

Minnows do seem to be going a lot smoother though!
    Alright I believe I know where this issue originated at. I had increased the accuracy of fishing detection while pole fishing so much that I made an adjustment elsewhere to further refine accuracy for our player VS those fishing next to us, though I never actually saw false positives to begin with. So I'll change this back quickly and try it myself.

The tab-switching issue I don't believe I've seen before; would you mind describing that one a bit more in detail? It may be something I'll have to patch up in the include itself as the script relies solely on the include for that.

Edit:
    I believe I've patched it. Would either of you two be willing to test out the patched version for me to see if the problem has been fixed?
    Last edited by Flight; 11-23-2021 at 02:11 PM.

Current projects:
    [ AIO Crafter, Auto-SlayerR&D, SRL-OSR ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Alright I believe I know where this issue originated at. I had increased the accuracy of fishing detection while pole fishing so much that I made an adjustment elsewhere to further refine accuracy for our player VS those fishing next to us, though I never actually saw false positives to begin with. So I'll change this back quickly and try it myself.

The tab-switching issue I don't believe I've seen before; would you mind describing that one a bit more in detail? It may be something I'll have to patch up in the include itself as the script relies solely on the include for that.

Edit:
    I believe I've patched it. Would either of you two be willing to test out the patched version for me to see if the problem has been fixed?
    Would be definitely happy to test it out for you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    32 Post(s)

sure.

edit: re the tabs, I think I was mistaken and this might be something to do with my setup or some weirdness when ive had simba open too long, i went back and it was happening in resizeable classic. set it to resizable modern, restarted simba and the client, and it worked fine.

but its very obvious when it happens, ill start the script and when it goes to check the zoom it will either hover settings and seemingly not click or it, or click the wrong tab. it looks very suspect so i usually kill it manually but i think eventually it gives up.

sorry for any inconvenience.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information