Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [SRL-OSR]Flight's AIO Fisher

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nkd2009 View Post
    Have had two accounts banned using this so far. Second time i spent a decent amount of time playing legit getting every other skill to 30 to make the account seem more real. Got banned fishing at barb with banking both times. Was running it for 3-5 hours once a day using the break system. It was using minimap to bank. Noticed it also mis clicks the fishing spot semi often as it runs back and forth between them at barb village. Got to roughly 72-74 fishing both times. Script never broke, always finished. Very unclear how I am getting banned honestly. Script seems very good otherwise.
    Are you doing it in free to play? I've been running this script 5-8 hours a day powerfishing trout/salmon and haven't been banned.

I would assume it has something to do with the banking, barb outpost fishing in f2p banked fishing has to be a monitored spot since most legit players wouldn't bother dropping their xp/h in half for worse money than oaks.

I have also personally adjusted the antiban numbers since honestly I think they're a little heavy handed and I more matched it to how I actually play the game.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

Yes both times in F2P banking at Barb. Of note, the first time i was dropping, switched to banking and then 3 days later got banned. Cant say if they are connected though. Perhaps the run method is slightly detectable given potentially tighter constraints given the reasoning you mentioned. Idk its a bummer either way. Sort of confused how its happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Her0nz View Post
    Are you doing it in free to play? I've been running this script 5-8 hours a day powerfishing trout/salmon and haven't been banned.

I would assume it has something to do with the banking, barb outpost fishing in f2p banked fishing has to be a monitored spot since most legit players wouldn't bother dropping their xp/h in half for worse money than oaks.

I have also personally adjusted the antiban numbers since honestly I think they're a little heavy handed and I more matched it to how I actually play the game.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Have had two accounts banned using this so far. Second time i spent a decent amount of time playing legit getting every other skill to 30 to make the account seem more real. Got banned fishing at barb with banking both times. Was running it for 3-5 hours once a day using the break system. It was using minimap to bank. Noticed it also mis clicks the fishing spot semi often as it runs back and forth between them at barb village. Got to roughly 72-74 fishing both times. Script never broke, always finished. Very unclear how I am getting banned honestly. Script seems very good otherwise.
    Thank you for the detailed feedback on what lead to your ban, for what it's worth I'm very sorry for what happened. By miss clicking the fishing spots, do you mean it tried to click but walked to a random tile instead? Or the script tried switching fishing spots and didn't find them at the new tile to initiate fishing? Also by chance did you have more than 1 account logged in at a time?

I was actually sharing a story with a fellow community member about how my developer account was banned recently, perhaps a month ago. The account was over a year old, ironman, in the 1800's in skill total. 85%-90% built via Simba, developing SRL-OSR scripts. What got me was while working on a guild-mining script the TRSWalker had failed to accurately read my player's position, and that snowballed into inhuman walking. Unfortunately I was well away from home when it happened and but returned to see what was happening. I knew the accuracy in this area (or anywhere underground) was extremely lacking, so I switched the script to walk via the minimap. I made 2 mistakes there: leaving a knowingly unstable script unsupervised and walking on the minimap. And of course that's going to draw debate, and very likely people will argue the opposite, but it's my strong belief that this is a huge point of detection.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

One little strange bit of behavior this script will do occasionally (very rarely) is it will switch fishing spots while still fishing a viable spot for seemingly no reason.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

Flight - appreciate the response and no worries at all man. Don't really care i got banned, more just confused how haha. The script works so well I'm just dumbfounded.

So by miss clicking, what I have seen it do several times is you are fishing at barb at the top spot, the spots all go away, it clicks the minimap to run you to the second spot south (perhaps due to higher zoom level). Before you char stops running, it starts trying to click the new fishing spot but misses and clicks the water. If clicked too far into the river past the spot, it then tries to run your char all the way around to the other side. The script again tries to click the fishing spot while you are running and eventually it gets it. Not sure that has anything to do with ban but perhaps longer waits or a wait minimap flag would be ideal to ensure it only try's to click the spot once the char is standing still. You lose a little time but won't matter overall.

I also was wondering if the minimap walking was what might be getting dinged but other people are using it fine which points to something specific to me.

I was running two accounts at once, both fishing in trout F2P. The first got banned a week or so ago. That might be the primary reason. Especially if my IP got flagged or something. Weird it took another 2 weeks to ban the other account though.

In summary, i think your script is boss and don't think you need to change anything. I am probably getting unlucky in some way. I was curious, how would i change the script to use main screen to walk? Looked like its an option in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Thank you for the detailed feedback on what lead to your ban, for what it's worth I'm very sorry for what happened. By miss clicking the fishing spots, do you mean it tried to click but walked to a random tile instead? Or the script tried switching fishing spots and didn't find them at the new tile to initiate fishing? Also by chance did you have more than 1 account logged in at a time?

I was actually sharing a story with a fellow community member about how my developer account was banned recently, perhaps a month ago. The account was over a year old, ironman, in the 1800's in skill total. 85%-90% built via Simba, developing SRL-OSR scripts. What got me was while working on a guild-mining script the TRSWalker had failed to accurately read my player's position, and that snowballed into inhuman walking. Unfortunately I was well away from home when it happened and but returned to see what was happening. I knew the accuracy in this area (or anywhere underground) was extremely lacking, so I switched the script to walk via the minimap. I made 2 mistakes there: leaving a knowingly unstable script unsupervised and walking on the minimap. And of course that's going to draw debate, and very likely people will argue the opposite, but it's my strong belief that this is a huge point of detection.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

I'll go ahead and release version 1.2 now. I was waiting for a handful of my updates to SRL-OSR to be implemented first but, for whatever reason, that's not happening. I known exactly the issue you've had with the script jumping the gun on walking to & clicking a new spot. This is corrected in 1.2. For you especially, nkd2009, let me know how it performs for you. I did test it for a few hours at Barbarian Village and it performed fine for me, but I don't fish there nearly as much as you do from the sounds of it. Also something I'd like to add, I strongly recommend against running multiple accounts at once. This has gotten me in the past as well.

Here's an update list from V1.15 > V1.2:
    • Improved spot-finding (clustering)
    • Patched a walking bug rarely caused by boarding and exiting the boat to Karamja/Port Sarim
    • Slight change to fishing detection while pole-fishing
    • New on-screen progress report
    • Adjustments spot-switching
    • A more dynamic approach to animation detection to work more accurately across all client type & zoom settings

Flight - appreciate the response and no worries at all man. Don't really care i got banned, more just confused how haha. The script works so well I'm just dumbfounded.

So by miss clicking, what I have seen it do several times is you are fishing at barb at the top spot, the spots all go away, it clicks the minimap to run you to the second spot south (perhaps due to higher zoom level). Before you char stops running, it starts trying to click the new fishing spot but misses and clicks the water. If clicked too far into the river past the spot, it then tries to run your char all the way around to the other side. The script again tries to click the fishing spot while you are running and eventually it gets it. Not sure that has anything to do with ban but perhaps longer waits or a wait minimap flag would be ideal to ensure it only try's to click the spot once the char is standing still. You lose a little time but won't matter overall.

I also was wondering if the minimap walking was what might be getting dinged but other people are using it fine which points to something specific to me.

I was running two accounts at once, both fishing in trout F2P. The first got banned a week or so ago. That might be the primary reason. Especially if my IP got flagged or something. Weird it took another 2 weeks to ban the other account though.

In summary, i think your script is boss and don't think you need to change anything. I am probably getting unlucky in some way. I was curious, how would i change the script to use main screen to walk? Looked like its an option in the post.
    Last edited by Flight; 09-12-2021 at 02:01 PM.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

• Patched a walking bug rarely caused by boarding and exiting the boat to Karamja/Port Sarim
    • A more dynamic approach to animation detection to work more accurately across all client type & zoom settings
    Thanks Flight I'll be sure to test. So far over 4 million exp.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

Flight - thanks for pushing out an update! I will start a 3rd account and try again. 3rd times the charm Will get back to you once i get to the barb spot and test for a while.

I see you added SandCrabs figher to your current projects! Excited to see that one!

I'll go ahead and release version 1.2 now. I was waiting for a handful of my updates to SRL-OSR to be implemented first but, for whatever reason, that's not happening. I known exactly the issue you've had with the script jumping the gun on walking to & clicking a new spot. This is corrected in 1.2. For you especially, nkd2009, let me know how it performs for you. I did test it for a few hours at Barbarian Village and it performed fine for me, but I don't fish there nearly as much as you do from the sounds of it. Also something I'd like to add, I strongly recommend against running multiple accounts at once. This has gotten me in the past as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Got 700k xp so far with the new update. Seems to be working perfectly! Thanks flight.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Great script, i'll drop some proggies when I capture them this time before windows 10 auto restarts my computer cause of updates...

Have you thought about adding a cooking option at barb village?

If not, I'd like to try add it myself.

Btw, is this on github? Possibly add contributions to this and such
    Discord: Guy#1693

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Rebonded 2 accounts to give this a crack. Trying it out in resizable. Will let you know if I find any bugs

ALso might be worth adding the barb fishing spot out near raids if that's not already a thing. Have gotten many an account to 99 fishing there doing stupidly long sessions lol. Spots are closer together than at barb outpost as well.

Last edited by Dan the man; 09-16-2021 at 12:35 AM.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

@Flight

Attached below, I added barbarian village cooking as an option.

It used slacky's fire object values from his Barb fish and cooker script from awhile back.

I hope its up to standards, and if so;
    Feel free to add it into your script.

Oh! and it fixed a bug where if you start the script with a full inventory, but at the bank, without the bank screen open, the script would get stuck.
    The fix was making the default return value for HandleWalking to be True.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ineedbot View Post
    @Flight

It used slacky's fire object values from his Barb fish and cooker script from awhile back.

Oh! and it fixed a bug where if you start the script with a full inventory, but at the bank, without the bank screen open, the script would get stuck.
    Hey mate I am giving this a test. Noticed it is trying to cook burnt trout. It was also trying to cook while it was still cooking. Not sure if its to do with the TRSItemArray or not.
    Edit: It's also clicking on cooked fish.
    Last edited by Dan the man; 09-16-2021 at 01:11 AM.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Flight - thanks for pushing out an update! I will start a 3rd account and try again. 3rd times the charm Will get back to you once i get to the barb spot and test for a while.

I see you added SandCrabs figher to your current projects! Excited to see that one!
    I surely hope so. I've personally hit 99 on my previous ironman and currently paused at 82 on my new account days-old account due to focusing work elsewhere. I have returned to find issues with the walking to the bank in the Fishing Guild on version 1.2. I'll have to return there this weekend and track down that cause.

Great script, i'll drop some proggies when I capture them this time before windows 10 auto restarts my computer cause of updates...

Have you thought about adding a cooking option at barb village?

If not, I'd like to try add it myself.

Btw, is this on github? Possibly add contributions to this and such
    I most likely will add cooking at the Barbarian Village spots as it's a popular F2P cooking method. I've considered uploading it and perhaps others to Github, and I might go that route in the future, but I'm inexperienced using that platform currently. ToDo list!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan the man View Post
    Rebonded 2 accounts to give this a crack. Trying it out in resizable. Will let you know if I find any bugs

ALso might be worth adding the barb fishing spot out near raids if that's not already a thing. Have gotten many an account to 99 fishing there doing stupidly long sessions lol. Spots are closer together than at barb outpost as well.

Interesting... I've never heard of / visited this area. I'll definitely look into it!

@Flight

Wonderful! I'll add that into the next revision. I just need to sort out a bug I spotted a couple days ago, see if the new area Dan the man suggested could be added and I'll include your additions. Well done ineedbot.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Hey mate I am giving this a test. Noticed it is trying to cook burnt trout. It was also trying to cook while it was still cooking. Not sure if its to do with the TRSItemArray or not.
    Try changing on line 1841
    ItemFinder.Similarity := 0.999;

I surely hope so. I've personally hit 99 on my previous ironman and currently paused at 82 on my new account days-old account due to focusing work elsewhere. I have returned to find issues with the walking to the bank in the Fishing Guild on version 1.2. I'll have to return there this weekend and track down that cause.

I most likely will add cooking at the Barbarian Village spots as it's a popular F2P cooking method. I've considered uploading it and perhaps others to Github, and I might go that route in the future, but I'm inexperienced using that platform currently. ToDo list!

Interesting... I've never heard of / visited this area. I'll definitely look into it!

Wonderful! I'll add that into the next revision. I just need to sort out a bug I spotted a couple days ago, see if the new area Dan the man suggested could be added and I'll include your additions. Well done ineedbot.
    Thanks!!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Try changing on line 1841
    ItemFinder.Similarity := 0.999;

Thanks!!
    That did the trick. You also need to add 343 to the Self.Fish line so it drops the burnt trout/salmon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

One thing to point out is this script sometimes gets confused by ducks in lumbridge if they hang on the spot for more than a few seconds and it'll swap spots despite still fishing.

I also caught the bot going back and forth from spots without clicking spots that were clearly visible (thankfully I was at the computer or this could have been an easy ban for my account). I think this has something to do with the screen walking just not working well at all in lumbridge.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

Ya i started using 1.2 today and it got stuck with a full inventory at draynor when trying to bank. Script just sat there reprinting "walk to bank" or whatever the debug says. Didnt ever fail and pretty sure i stayed log in past the log out timer which is worrisome cuz i means it must have been clicking. Figure it has to do with the mainscreen walking vs minimap. When i switched back to the older versions (1.1) without touching anything in RS, it worked fine. No need to necessarily fix this, probably very hard to emulate but wanted to at least pass the info along. Will update if i get banned if it was actually clicking somewhere the whole time. Pretty sure it ran like this for over an hour just sitting there.

Edit: was able to easily reproduce. Simply match my screen below and it should do it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

That did the trick. You also need to add 343 to the Self.Fish line so it drops the burnt trout/salmon
    good catch!

Code:
    +---| STATS |----------------------------------------
    |- Script Runtime : 04h 12m 23s
    |- XP gained      : 115530(27464 / hr)
    |- Fishing for    : Trout
    |- Fish caught    : 1975(470 / hr)
    |- Until shutdown : 31s
    +----------------------------------------------------
    [04:22:37:172]:[Antiban]: Random Rotate
    [04:23:26:234]:[Antiban]: Random Rotate
    Terminating: Time to shutdown
    [Bot]: Thanks for using Flight's AIO Fisher!
    Succesfully executed in [04:24:11].

Heres a proggy, it was powerfishing and cooking trout at barb village
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Her0nz View Post
    One thing to point out is this script sometimes gets confused by ducks in lumbridge if they hang on the spot for more than a few seconds and it'll swap spots despite still fishing.

I also caught the bot going back and forth from spots without clicking spots that were clearly visible (thankfully I was at the computer or this could have been an easy ban for my account). I think this has something to do with the screen walking just not working well at all in lumbridge.
    Going to test this walking issue this evening. Do the ducks block the fishing spot from being visible?

Ya i started using 1.2 today and it got stuck with a full inventory at draynor when trying to bank. Script just sat there reprinting "walk to bank" or whatever the debug says. Didnt ever fail and pretty sure i stayed log in past the log out timer which is worrisome cuz i means it must have been clicking. Figure it has to do with the mainscreen walking vs minimap. When i switched back to the older versions (1.1) without touching anything in RS, it worked fine. No need to necessarily fix this, probably very hard to emulate but wanted to at least pass the info along. Will update if i get banned if it was actually clicking somewhere the whole time. Pretty sure it ran like this for over an hour just sitting there.

Edit: was able to easily reproduce. Simply match my screen below and it should do it.
    Working on a fix for this right now. Thanks a million for the detailed information. So far I've only made it to Draynor to address this walking issue, but I've fixed it. Lumbridge is next. When these two issues are fixed I'll smooth out the new additions and release the next version.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Going to test this walking issue this evening. Do the ducks block the fishing spot from being visible?
    The big ducks do yes. But the small ducks not entirely and it gets confused on both.

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1468 Post(s)

good catch!

Code:
    +---| STATS |----------------------------------------
    |- Script Runtime : 04h 12m 23s
    |- XP gained      : 115530(27464 / hr)
    |- Fishing for    : Trout
    |- Fish caught    : 1975(470 / hr)
    |- Until shutdown : 31s
    +----------------------------------------------------
    [04:22:37:172]:[Antiban]: Random Rotate
    [04:23:26:234]:[Antiban]: Random Rotate
    Terminating: Time to shutdown
    [Bot]: Thanks for using Flight's AIO Fisher!
    Succesfully executed in [04:24:11].

Heres a proggy, it was powerfishing and cooking trout at barb village
    look who's still alive!

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodz View Post
    look who's still alive!
    Yes! I want to get back into scripting again, and use color!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    72 Post(s)

Mind being more specific on this change ha? cant figure out where i need to add info so it recognizes the burnt trout. Did you mean line 343 or 343 is a variable to add to the self.fish? found self.fish in lots of places lol

Edit: I think i can see its the self.fish on line 1739 that would need to account for burnt trout.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Mind being more specific on this change ha? cant figure out where i need to add info so it recognizes the burnt trout. Did you mean line 343 or 343 is a variable to add to the self.fish? found self.fish in lots of places lol

Edit: I think i can see its the self.fish on line 1739 that would need to account for burnt trout.
    343 is some sort of identifier iirc.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information