Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: [SRL-OSR]Flight's AIO Fisher

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

noticed a couple quirks with 1.3

theres an issue changing tabs on resizable modern, resizable classic works fine.

at mount q. on the middle spot with ~15% zoom and the camera facing North it was clicking the spot when its already fishing. zoomed in a bit and doesnt seem to be doing it anymore.

keep up the great work!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EZ41 View Post

theres an issue changing tabs on resizable modern, resizable classic works fine.

at mount q. on the middle spot with ~15% zoom and the camera facing North it was clicking the spot when its already fishing. zoomed in a bit and doesnt seem to be doing it anymore.

keep up the great work!
    Have noticed the clicking of fishing spots as well.. I usually keep my camera fairly zoomed out and it was spam clicking the spot at Grotto.

Minnows do seem to be going a lot smoother though!

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

keep up the great work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tringy View Post
    Have noticed the clicking of fishing spots as well.. I usually keep my camera fairly zoomed out and it was spam clicking the spot at Grotto.

Minnows do seem to be going a lot smoother though!
    Alright I believe I know where this issue originated at. I had increased the accuracy of fishing detection while pole fishing so much that I made an adjustment elsewhere to further refine accuracy for our player VS those fishing next to us, though I never actually saw false positives to begin with. So I'll change this back quickly and try it myself.

The tab-switching issue I don't believe I've seen before; would you mind describing that one a bit more in detail? It may be something I'll have to patch up in the include itself as the script relies solely on the include for that.

Edit:
    I believe I've patched it. Would either of you two be willing to test out the patched version for me to see if the problem has been fixed?
    Last edited by Flight; 11-23-2021 at 02:11 PM.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Alright I believe I know where this issue originated at. I had increased the accuracy of fishing detection while pole fishing so much that I made an adjustment elsewhere to further refine accuracy for our player VS those fishing next to us, though I never actually saw false positives to begin with. So I'll change this back quickly and try it myself.

The tab-switching issue I don't believe I've seen before; would you mind describing that one a bit more in detail? It may be something I'll have to patch up in the include itself as the script relies solely on the include for that.

Edit:
    I believe I've patched it. Would either of you two be willing to test out the patched version for me to see if the problem has been fixed?
    Would be definitely happy to test it out for you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

sure.

edit: re the tabs, I think I was mistaken and this might be something to do with my setup or some weirdness when ive had simba open too long, i went back and it was happening in resizeable classic. set it to resizable modern, restarted simba and the client, and it worked fine.

but its very obvious when it happens, ill start the script and when it goes to check the zoom it will either hover settings and seemingly not click or it, or click the wrong tab. it looks very suspect so i usually kill it manually but i think eventually it gives up.

sorry for any inconvenience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Thanks for 1.3, testing a bit now.

Fishing at the fishing guild seems to work fine.
    +---| STATS |----------------------------------------
    |- Script Runtime : 01h 56m 16s
    |- XP gained : 50560(26089 / hr)
    |- Fishing for : Tuna
    |- Fish caught : 567(293 / hr)
    |- Until break : 00:34:26
    |- Until shutdown : 02h 14m 03s

One progress report, but has been running for longer in total.

Some feedback:
    1. When banking the delay should be like 0,5 seconds longer when trying to bank fish. Right now it click to bank tuna and swordfish and then tries to bank swordfish again however it already banked. Happens like 50% of the time.
    2. When banking it would make more sense to just set banking options to "All" and just 1-click left click mouse on fish to bank.
    3. Any way to add fishing without harpoon as an option? Got barbarian harpoon fishing unlocked.
    4. Haven't gotten stuck at all at the guild.

Do You think adding Karambwan fishing option would be too difficult? With fairy rings.

//Something more I noticed.
    5. Exiting the bank by the "X" in the top corner. A legit player would never even click there, but they would just click on the minimap to return to the fishing spot.
    6. Sometimes the script idles too long. Lets say a legit player would use Runelite and have an idle notification enabled for 5 seconds. So a player wouldn't really just stand for more than 5 seconds at a time (with expetions of course). However the script sometimes idles too long when returning to the fishing spots or when a fishing spot disappears (for 10-20 seconds and I don't mean the antiban random idling). Is there a way to speed up the scripts checking for idling?
    Last edited by inkw10; 11-29-2021 at 12:16 PM.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inkw10 View Post
    Thanks for 1.3, testing a bit now.

Fishing at the fishing guild seems to work fine.
    |- Script Runtime : 01h 56m 16s
    |- XP gained : 50560(26089 / hr)
    |- Fish caught : 567(293 / hr)
    |- Until break : 00:34:26
    |- Until shutdown : 02h 14m 03s

One progress report, but has been running for longer in total.

Some feedback:
    1. When banking the delay should be like 0,5 seconds longer when trying to bank fish. Right now it click to bank tuna and swordfish and then tries to bank swordfish again however it already banked. Happens like 50% of the time.
    2. When banking it would make more sense to just set banking options to "All" and just 1-click left click mouse on fish to bank.
    3. Any way to add fishing without harpoon as an option? Got barbarian harpoon fishing unlocked.
    4. Haven't gotten stuck at all at the guild.

Do You think adding Karambwan fishing option would be too difficult? With fairy rings.

//Something more I noticed.
    5. Exiting the bank by the "X" in the top corner. A legit player would never even click there, but they would just click on the minimap to return to the fishing spot.
    6. Sometimes the script idles too long. Lets say a legit player would use Runelite and have an idle notification enabled for 5 seconds. So a player wouldn't really just stand for more than 5 seconds at a time (with expetions of course). However the script sometimes idles too long when returning to the fishing spots or when a fishing spot disappears (for 10-20 seconds and I don't mean the antiban random idling). Is there a way to speed up the scripts checking for idling?
    Great feedback and suggestions, thanks for this.

1) Dully noted. I have a separate banking routine from a different script that I will introduce into AIO Fisher which should improve the human-like touch and speed alike.
    2) This is the way I've always personally banked therefore it's what I stuck with. I couldn't say how many players prefer to use the All quantity button when depositing but I agree it's good idea to go ahead and switch that over.
    3) I had planned on this in the past but never got around to it. If I've the time I'll add this as an option.
    4) Karambwan fishing: possibly in the future but no immediate plans to do this.
    5) Unless you're walking via the mainscreen, then manually exiting the bank screen is required.
    6) When returning to a fishing spot (from banking or cooking) the script should begin searching for spots immediately, so I'm not sure how your described situation is occurring. The idle after a spot disappears can be explained through an instance such as players walking/animating very close to your player even though you're currently idle. This sends a false positive to the script that your player is currently fishing, depending on fishing modes.

Now that I have a weekend available I'll spend some time and hopefully release 1.35. Best case scenario, within the next couple of days.

Edit:
    Updated to version 1.35
    • Patched fly-fishing bug
    • Improved banking
    • Improved dropping speed
    • Improved logic of switching spots when inventory is nearly full

For those of you using powerfishing mode you should notice a sizable increase in XP/Hour.
    Last edited by Flight; 12-08-2021 at 12:20 AM.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Amazing script
    Unfortunately, today's update broke the script

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntzer View Post
    Amazing script
    Unfortunately, today's update broke the script
    If you're referring to the in-game zoom setting, this is fixed in SRL-OSR v1.0.1. If not, what issues are you experiencing?

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

getting hit with the [fatal] no left anchor. is this a issue with the script or just my one?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

I am strugging a bit at Piscatoris. Had problem with the bank (when the NPC was moving, too many fail clicks would trigger the failsafe) so I changed it to use the deposit box. Tweaked the webber a bit and added path. For the last problem, when there is a fishing spot right next to the one I am fishing at, the bot seems to not see the player fishing and either re-click the same fishing spot or it clicks the other spot (even though it’s fishing already) over and over until there is only one fishing spot. I am not able to fix that. After a few times it’ll shutdown because of the spot switching failsafe. I have been able to fish around 100-200 monkfish before each shutdown. Could you please guide me on how to fix that ?

On the other hand, I used this bot for over 19m fishing exp. at Grotto/Barb fish. Solid & very reliable. Thanks alot for your great work!

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roko View Post
    I am strugging a bit at Piscatoris. Had problem with the bank (when the NPC was moving, too many fail clicks would trigger the failsafe) so I changed it to use the deposit box. Tweaked the webber a bit and added path. For the last problem, when there is a fishing spot right next to the one I am fishing at, the bot seems to not see the player fishing and either re-click the same fishing spot or it clicks the other spot (even though it’s fishing already) over and over until there is only one fishing spot. I am not able to fix that. After a few times it’ll shutdown because of the spot switching failsafe. I have been able to fish around 100-200 monkfish before each shutdown. Could you please guide me on how to fix that ?

On the other hand, I used this bot for over 19m fishing exp. at Grotto/Barb fish. Solid & very reliable. Thanks alot for your great work!
    I feared that the script wouldn't perform normally at that location because, IIRC, I added monkfishing without ever testing it; solely based off a standalone private monkfishing script. On top of that, I've revised the script several times, I would have been shocked if during the course of these revisions something wasn't thrown out of balance for monkfishing. Until I've completed the quest and have a chance to repair this part of the script, I'd recommend avoiding fishing at Piscatoris. I apologize for this in the mean time.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Hi flight, would there be anyway you could add fishing karambwans into this script? And have it bank at zanaris through the fairy ring located near the fishing spot?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

hey if ur taking feature requests id love to see aerial fishing. it gives hunter XP along with fishing & its a way to get the angler's outfit. happy to help test out any future versions. happy holidays

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

I feared that the script wouldn't perform normally at that location because, IIRC, I added monkfishing without ever testing it; solely based off a standalone private monkfishing script. On top of that, I've revised the script several times, I would have been shocked if during the course of these revisions something wasn't thrown out of balance for monkfishing. Until I've completed the quest and have a chance to repair this part of the script, I'd recommend avoiding fishing at Piscatoris. I apologize for this in the mean time.
    Hey thank you very much for the reply. The script was not doing too bad at Piscatoris, it was actually decent beside the fishing spot finding issue. Have a great holiday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

The script is really well made, just got 91 fishing today, I am going to learn the basics of scripting in pascal to dirty edit this script to do some simple power-mining/power-chopping

Thank you very much flight for your awesome contribution <3

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by REAL WORLDS View Post
    Hi flight, would there be anyway you could add fishing karambwans into this script? And have it bank at zanaris through the fairy ring located near the fishing spot?
    I've never actually fished that type of fish before but from what I understand they're popular. I'll read up on karambwans to see how difficult it would be to add.

hey if ur taking feature requests id love to see aerial fishing. it gives hunter XP along with fishing & its a way to get the angler's outfit. happy to help test out any future versions. happy holidays
    Same with the post above; I'll look into this and see if it's feasible.

The script is really well made, just got 91 fishing today, I am going to learn the basics of scripting in pascal to dirty edit this script to do some simple power-mining/power-chopping

Thank you very much flight for your awesome contribution <3
    Very nice! Whereas I'm absolutely supportive of anyone willing to learn to script, I'd recommend against using this script as a beginning template due to its complexity. Instead I have an old woodcutting script laying around that I could add denotations throughout to help explain how it's built and functions. Begin under 500 lines, it would be far better to learn from for the basics.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Very nice! Whereas I'm absolutely supportive of anyone willing to learn to script, I'd recommend against using this script as a beginning template due to its complexity. Instead I have an old woodcutting script laying around that I could add denotations throughout to help explain how it's built and functions. Begin under 500 lines, it would be far better to learn from for the basics.
    That sounds amazing, looking forward for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

unfortunately, the new srl-f update broke the antiban feature

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

unfortunately, the new srl-f update broke the antiban feature
    I figured that would be the case when I pushed updates through SRL-F. Apologies to those who this affected.

Updated to version 1.4
    • Updated to work with newest version of SRL-F
    • Script tied into SRL-F's ScriptConfig feature, allowing for player & script settings saving/loading

Although I planned to add more features before 1.4's release, such as Karambwan fishing, it's important that the available script stay stable for all users. Obviously not many additions to this version, but the script settings saving & loading is a handy feature you'll find in this revision. Better things are coming however.

Current projects:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

I figured that would be the case when I pushed updates through SRL-F. Apologies to those who this affected.

Updated to version 1.4
    • Updated to work with newest version of SRL-F
    • Script tied into SRL-F's ScriptConfig feature, allowing for player & script settings saving/loading

Although I planned to add more features before 1.4's release, such as Karambwan fishing, it's important that the available script stay stable for all users. Obviously not many additions to this version, but the script settings saving & loading is a handy feature you'll find in this revision. Better things are coming however.
    As always, thank you for the tremendous effort <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Goes without saying that anyone who has used this script knows exactly how good it is...

Took a 2 day ban on my iron getting here but definitely worth it. Can't thank you enough Flight!!

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Updated to version 1.4.1.
    • Compatible now with SRL-F 1.0.3
    • Heavy-rod fishing mode will now include skill-hovering antiban of strength and agility
    • Slight increase in spot detection at current fishing spot

Current projects:

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Quoted
    494 Post(s)

An ecological disaster for all of Gielinor! Good to see that there are still some working SRL scripts. Seeing this run really makes me interested in scripting something myself.

|- Script Runtime : 03h 40m 24s
    |- XP gained : 69660(18962 / hr)
    |- Fish caught : 783(213 / hr)
    |- Until break : 00:16:31
    |- Until shutdown : 57m 14s
    +----------------------------------------------------

(v1.3.5)I had a couple of progress reports like this one (in Catherby). Always seems to fail on 'finding fishing spots' when switching spots. Overall great script.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by masterBB View Post
    An ecological disaster for all of Gielinor! Good to see that there are still some working SRL scripts. Seeing this run really makes me interested in scripting something myself.

|- Script Runtime : 03h 40m 24s
    |- XP gained : 69660(18962 / hr)
    |- Fish caught : 783(213 / hr)
    |- Until break : 00:16:31
    |- Until shutdown : 57m 14s
    +----------------------------------------------------

(v1.3.5)I had a couple of progress reports like this one (in Catherby). Always seems to fail on 'finding fishing spots' when switching spots. Overall great script.
    Nice to see you around, masterBB! By chance have you tried the newest version of the script in Catherby to see if the problem has been addressed? If not, feel free to PM me your in-game settings (client mode/size/zoom level) and I'll run some intense testing in that area to try and fix any issues.

Current projects:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information